DR Jordan Peterson

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by Pistol Whip »

spacehamster wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:03 am

Anyway, did your conversion from "dude who just watched his first Jordan Peterson video" to full-blown redpill bullshit regurgitating incel really take four years or were you just bored this week and decided to check in on us? I'm really curious how long this takes.
You going to make any valid points
Or are you just going to capitulate your argument a dozen more times? I can declare victory now if you like.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Pistol Whip wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:48 pm
cxwx wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:02 pm I assume the same standard is being applied to men who have stuck their dicks into hundreds of holes as not being good husband material? What is the base line here.

Evolution and reality dont agree with you. Its common knowledge that men have evolved over the last 200k-500k years to have sex without emotion or attachment with as many women as possible. Natures way of encouraging procreation. Women generally make emotional investments into who they sleep with mainly because they couldn't exactly hunt or fend for themselves if they became pregnant so they of course needed a man to hunt and provide security. So to be promiscuous goes against a woman's s very nature.

As for the modern world we currently live in if you think average men are able to be promiscuous like average women you arent paying attention. The CDC has put out studies saying that 20% of all adult men are the only ones that have sex regularly with 90% of all women. These 20% of men all have the same characteristics. Over 6ft tall, fit, good looking, confident, and financially successful so you are only talking about a small percentage of hyper successful men.

Also the CDC reported that1/3 rd of all men between the ages of 18 and 34 are virgins. So you can bring up promiscuous men all you want but promiscuous women are far more prevalent in our society.
You seem to really be into the CDC. How many unhealthy habits would you say you have? Are you for traditional marriage or for some form of polygamy based on your statements about how a minority of men get a majority of the women

What's your opinion on covid vaccines?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

cxwx wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:38 pm
cxwx wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:02 pm I assume the same standard is being applied to men who have stuck their dicks into hundreds of holes as not being good husband material? What is the base line here.

You seem to really be into the CDC. How many unhealthy habits would you say you have? Are you for traditional marriage or for some form of polygamy based on your statements about how a minority of men get a majority of the women

Covid? Am I in a press conference now or something? I wasn't aware I was the white house press secretary.

Anyway I just feel compassion for the plight of working class men since you know they built the world you and I live in. Don't overthink it my interest in the subject is fairly honest.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Pistol Whip wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:47 pm

Covid? Am I in a press conference now or something? I wasn't aware I was the white house press secretary.

Anyway I just feel compassion for the plight of working class men since you know they built the world you and I live in. Don't overthink it my interest in the subject is fairly honest.

The CDC is a pretty credible source.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Do you read the CDC website on a daily basis and follow their guidelines for everyday health or just things that pertain to broes before hoes?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Evolution and reality dont agree with you. Its common knowledge that men have evolved over the last 200k-500k years to have sex without emotion or attachment with as many women as possible. Natures way of encouraging procreation. Women generally make emotional investments into who they sleep with mainly because they couldn't exactly hunt or fend for themselves if they became pregnant so they of course needed a man to hunt and provide security. So to be promiscuous goes against a woman's s very nature.

As for the modern world we currently live in if you think average men are able to be promiscuous like average women you arent paying attention. The CDC has put out studies saying that 20% of all adult men are the only ones that have sex regularly with 90% of all women. These 20% of men all have the same characteristics. Over 6ft tall, fit, good looking, confident, and financially successful so you are only talking about a small percentage of hyper successful men.

Also the CDC reported that1/3 rd of all men between the ages of 18 and 34 are virgins. So you can bring up promiscuous men all you want but promiscuous women are far more prevalent in our society.
The "theory" of evolution has only existed since 1776. If that's true, then how is it possible for people to have "known" about male promiscuity for 200k-500k years? The English language isn't even that old, so if people did believe in male evolution that long ago, we wouldn't even be able to read about it.

I think the real "emotional investment" here is your belief in Charles "Commie Charlie" Darwin and your precious CDC. Let me guess, you bought into the vax meme too? Such a good boy.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Pistol whip have you read Maps Of Meaning? Do you find it alarming that Peterson is willing to do videos for PragerU which is objectively a right wing propaganda channel?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:04 pm

The "theory" of evolution has only existed since 1776. If that's true, then how is it possible for people to have "known" about male promiscuity for 200k-500k years? The English language isn't even that old, so if people did believe in male evolution that long ago, we wouldn't even be able to read about it.

I think the real "emotional investment" here is your belief in Charles "Commie Charlie" Darwin and your precious CDC. Let me guess, you bought into the vax meme too? Such a good boy.
I was referring to modern human behavioral studies and go argue with the CDC if you have an issue with them. I'm not on the debate team goofy motherfucka.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Pistol Whip wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:13 pm I was referring to modern human behavioral studies and go argue with the CDC if you have an issue with them. I'm not on the debate team goofy motherfucka.
"Modern" studies happening in the middle paleolithic? You're backpedaling. The only thing anyone was studying back then was the Bible.
The CDC was founded in 1946 (just look it up on yahoo) and the "theory" of evolution has only been around long enough to start World War 2 and spawn a few hippie professors.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

If Hitler was right about evolution then why didn't they win the Olympics?
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:20 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:13 pm I was referring to modern human behavioral studies and go argue with the CDC if you have an issue with them. I'm not on the debate team goofy motherfucka.
"Modern" studies happening in the middle paleolithic? You're backpedaling. The only thing anyone was studying back then was the Bible.
The CDC was founded in 1946 (just look it up on yahoo) and the "theory" of evolution has only been around long enough to start World War 2 and spawn a few hippie professors.
I'm not backpeddling I'm just not going to defend peer reviewed studies by the CDC. I'm not going to lead you around by your nose till you are satisfied. Either way you aren't going to convince me of anything diffrent anyways.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:21 pm If Hitler was right about evolution then why didn't they win the Olympics?
Ask Hitler asking me is illogical.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:21 pm If Hitler was right about evolution then why didn't they win the Olympics?
Nigerian dicks
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:17 pm

Anyway, did your conversion from "dude who just watched his first Jordan Peterson video" to full-blown redpill bullshit regurgitating incel really take four years or were you just bored this week and decided to check in on us? I'm really curious how long this takes.
Or are you just going to capitulate your argument a dozen more times? I can declare victory now if you like.
He doesn't need to make valid points; he's not on the debate team, you goofy motherfucker.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Dr Glub, considering the fact that you are an obscenely well paid member of the medical field I assume you’re one of these mythical males who are at the top of the pussy hoarding hierarchy that was being mentioned by Pistol Whip earlier, maybe you could enlighten us further in these so called CDC findings. I feel you maybe be slightly more qualified to speak on the subject.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:52 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:17 pm

He doesn't need to make valid points; he's not on the debate team, you goofy motherfucker.
Well well well slicker then cum on a gold tooth!
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Last edited by Pistol Whip on Mon May 30, 2022 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

cxwx wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:57 pm Do you read the CDC website on a daily basis and follow their guidelines for everyday health or just things that pertain to broes before hoes?

I'm certainly not telling you any of that.

But let's say I was on my 600 pound life, shot up drugs daily, and had stage four cancer.

Would that make anything I said untrue or a lie? See you can clown on whatever I say till you are Blue in the face. But none of that makes my statements a lie 👍
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

cxwx wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:12 pm Pistol whip have you read Maps Of Meaning? Do you find it alarming that Peterson is willing to do videos for PragerU which is objectively a right wing propaganda channel?

I never said I agreed with everything he says. He is human after all
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Can we just close this thread and ban that idiot? I know you guys have a morbid fascination with fucking with retards, but this shit is so trite it borders on tasteless... it's Meatgrease all over again.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

THE KILL wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:43 pm Can we just close this thread and ban that idiot? I know you guys have a morbid fascination with fucking with retards, but this shit is so trite it borders on tasteless... it's Meatgrease all over again.
I absolutely love being the heel.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Pistol Whip wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:39 pm
cxwx wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:12 pm Pistol whip have you read Maps Of Meaning? Do you find it alarming that Peterson is willing to do videos for PragerU which is objectively a right wing propaganda channel?

I think of him more as a hollowed out shill getting his cut of that Wilks money. But what ever floats your boat.
Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

THE KILL wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:43 pm Can we just close this thread and ban that idiot? I know you guys have a morbid fascination with fucking with retards, but this shit is so trite it borders on tasteless... it's Meatgrease all over again.
It's like someone fed everything ever said by the Redpill Debate Me Bro Brigade to a bot. tbqh it's kind of fascinating how completely and utterly devoid of independent thought every single one of these posts is.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

cxwx wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:34 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:39 pm

I think of him more as a hollowed out shill getting his cut of that Wilks money. But what ever floats your boat.
He's a divisive fellow that's for sure.