Music posts are a bannable offense.
- 
- Posts: 3355
- Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
- Location: Maniac Neil's Couch
Necrometer wrote: ↑Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:26 am
the "holiday" shit is great because modern xmas was appropriated anyway... no real grounds to be so delicate about it. it's just thinly-veiled xenophobia...
this is itself a basic bitch nu-atheist talking point you idiot
no it isn't and anyone slightly more intelligent than those guys has already figured that out
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
- clown shaped void that used to be a human being
- Posts: 5010
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
- Location: Fifty Island Water
Eight Bit Alien
- Olde Timer
- Posts: 5079
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am
Necrometer wrote: ↑Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:34 pm
from modern-day JOFA:
scientism is a heresy, and all secular humanists should be crucified and burned
he just keeps getting more adorable
this has been rolling around in my head lately and it's making me ultra-happy
Zerohero wrote: ↑Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
- Sweet Lord _______
- Posts: 18828
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
- Location: just a-passin' thru
an $88 “Adoring Virgin” icon
I think I'm officially a Milo fan now.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
- Angry at the world, shaking fists!
- Posts: 3972
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
- Location: Shittsburgh
- PLAID MEMBER
- Posts: 10114
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
- Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York
My wife's co-worker's friend's daughter is supposedly in this shit. I'll never watch it, but the Mrs. will.