DR Jordan Peterson

Music posts are a bannable offense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: DR Jordan Peterson

Post by spacehamster »

VULCAN FUCKING LOGIC
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Hunter wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:38 am During this era of "grandparental happiness", women had no choice but latch on to men - there was no system in place for them to be independent. Very few jobs available, and even if they were working, they couldn't open a bank account, let alone start a business without a man involved. The idea that women in these circumstances were happier and more successful is insane. Even that aside, at that time, one salary could provide for an entire household: buy a house, car, vacations, etc - all with one job. Do you think THAT might be a bigger factor in success and happiness, rather than than horny women not being allowed to act horny?

Here is the thing men also had no choice but to latch onto a family 100 years ago otherwise they would be looked at as losers. See you talk about grandparental happiness but only mention grandma. Well what about grandpa? Providing for a family and providing security for that family is what we were born to do as men because it gives us purpose. Much like how raising children and nurturing a family is what women were born to do. I know lots of professional women and they are all fucking miserable, single, childless, or baby mommas to some inadequate man. Are you really going to tell me an HR position at the gas company is going to replace a family and kids? Because women don't get to have it all. They can choose the career or the family not both. No wonder 1 in 4 women are on some sort anti depressant but hey they are "happier".
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:36 am All marriages are happy and there's no such thing as an amicable divorce?

Not sure where you're getting 51% from either.
Yes there is amicable divorces but they are also a very small minority of divorces. 81% of divorces are initiated by women so it isn't men leaving their marriages.

My statistics came from the census bearu its not exactly some insurmountable challenge to collect this data. And no I'm not posting the stats or a link you go do it.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:42 pm
Hunter wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:38 am During this era of "grandparental happiness", women had no choice but latch on to men - there was no system in place for them to be independent. Very few jobs available, and even if they were working, they couldn't open a bank account, let alone start a business without a man involved. The idea that women in these circumstances were happier and more successful is insane. Even that aside, at that time, one salary could provide for an entire household: buy a house, car, vacations, etc - all with one job. Do you think THAT might be a bigger factor in success and happiness, rather than than horny women not being allowed to act horny?

Here is the thing men also had no choice but to latch onto a family 100 years ago otherwise they would be looked at as losers. See you talk about grandparental happiness but only mention grandma. Well what about grandpa? Providing for a family and providing security for that family is what we were born to do as men because it gives us purpose. Much like how raising children and nurturing a family is what women were born to do. I know lots of professional women and they are all fucking miserable, single, childless, or baby mommas to some inadequate man. Are you really going to tell me an HR position at the gas company is going to replace a family and kids? Because women don't get to have it all. They can choose the career or the family not both. No wonder 1 in 4 women are on some sort anti depressant but hey they are "happier".
That's weird, the professional women I know seem pretty happy with their lot in life. I imagine earning a salary that flirts with seven figures and playing God for a living tends to put a smile on a gal's face though. Almost all of them have families too. Imagine that.

I'm going to go out on a limb and reckon we have different definitions of "professional " though.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:51 pm

That's weird, the professional women I know seem pretty happy with their lot in life. I imagine earning a salary that flirts with seven figures and playing God for a living tends to put a smile on a gal's face though. Almost all of them have families too. Imagine that.

I'm going to go out on a limb and reckon we have different definitions of "professional " though.

How old are they on average?
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:53 pm

Over 30 (medical school takes a while, if you weren't aware, which you very well might not be) and under 65. That's an estimate; I can't give you an actual average because, among professionals, it's not considered tactful to ask how old someone is.

You didn't post a link because you made up a statistic.
Here's some census bureau statistics on divorce: https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-r ... %20to%2064.

Also, go fuck your mother for talking back to me. If there's a world where someone like you is right about something and someone like me is wrong about it, it sure as shit isn't this one.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:00 pm

Over 30 (medical school takes a while, if you weren't aware, which you very well might not be) and under 65. That's an estimate; I can't give you an actual average because, among professionals, it's not considered tactful to ask how old someone is.

Here's some census bureau statistics on divorce: https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-r ... %20to%2064.

Also, go fuck your mother for talking back to me. If there's a world where someone like you is right about something and someone like me is wrong about it, it sure as shit isn't this one.

Well that is a huge age disparity but the women over 45 are the ones that would tell a more accurate story of what awaits single childless professional women. They no longer have value in the sexual marketplace.

And there you go https://www.wf-lawyers.com/divorce-stat ... of%20all,8.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:12 pm

Well that is a huge age disparity but the women over 45 are the ones that would tell a more accurate story of what awaits single childless professional women. They no longer have value in the sexual marketplace.

They. Are. Not. Childless. You. Illiterate. Dolt.
Lots of women are simultaneously wildly successful, very happy and have families. You may not know many because your poor choices and lack of effort in life aren't going to give you the chance to work in the same fields as them.

You posted a link that:
Is not from the Census Bureau.
States the overall divorce rate is almost 50 percent, not 51 percent.
The link to that statistic is not from the Census Bureau, but from the CDC.

A repeated fuck you for attempting to "debate" someone so full of themselvs that they believe they already know everything worth knowing.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

A 45 year old single childless professional woman has plenty of value in MY sexual marketplace :bigdog:
Ill body
/
Ill will
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Lets get back to what I had for breakfast, though. Cinnamon cereal, in fact, unfortunately from an inferior organic brand. Instant coffee was good, though. Later, a yoghurt muesli, and an excellent one at that, with appple pieces in it
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:33 pm A 45 year old single childless professional woman has plenty of value in MY sexual marketplace :bigdog:
:awesome: :mastoman:
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:25 pm
Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:12 pm

They. Are. Not. Childless. You. Illiterate. Dolt.
Lots of women are simultaneously wildly successful, very happy and have families. You may not know many because your poor choices and lack of effort in life aren't going to give you the chance to work in the same fields as them.

You posted a link that:
Is not from the Census Bureau.
States the overall divorce rate is almost 50 percent, not 51 percent.
The link to that statistic is not from the Census Bureau, but from the CDC.

A repeated fuck you for attempting to "debate" someone so full of themselvs that they believe they already know everything worth knowing.

And he's tapping to the submission joe rogan! Thank you for capitulating the argument and resorting to insults.

Your link posts statistics from 2014 thru 2016 you blind motherfucker so fuck your link. Not everybody got divorced from 2014 to 2016 did they you drooling mongoloid? The study you are looking for is 20 years of statistics and the cdc website also has the same study.

So suck a dick...a black one in fact. Don't talk to me the way your girl talks to you you spineless jellyfish.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:33 pm A 45 year old single childless professional woman has plenty of value in MY sexual marketplace :bigdog:
But do they want you? Professional women tend to date up socioeconomically not down.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

I posted the most current statistics available.

You misrepresented the link you posted because you enjoy lying.

I'll talk to you however I damn well please and you will do nothing about it. I more or less talk to everyone however I goddamn well please. It's one of the perks of having a comically inflated sense of self worth.
I'll continue to talk down to you because people like me talking down to people like you is the natural order of things. There's zero chance people sneering at you is a novel experience.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:44 pm
But do they want you? Professional women tend to date up socioeconomically not down.
Dummy here thinks successful women hopping in bed with less successful dudes is absolutely unheard of.

That's an odd/stupid thing to think.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

That’s not what you said though? I’m sure they don’t want you either big dawg.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:51 pm
Dummy here thinks successful women hopping in bed with less successful dudes is absolutely unheard of.

I’m sure he’ll just keep shifting the goal post to fit his narrative to be whatever he wants it to be, I don’t think he even knows what he’s trying to express.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:52 pm

Something tells me that DOCTOR Jordan Peterson fans don't exactly have blockbuster social lives in general. Adult males who seek advice from effeminate grifters are a special breed. The notion that an adult male could let another adult male tell them to "clean their room" tells you about all you need to know.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:53 pm

I don't think he even knows what he’s trying to express.
If it's impotency or social inadequacy, he's knocking it out of the park, near as I can tell.
MeatGrease wrote:

Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

I was talking about relationships not fucking. I'm in my 40's hell yeah I would still fuck a 45 year old. But keep the toothless old bitch? Nah you can keep that she's for the streets and for simps like yourself.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:49 pm I posted the most current statistics available.

I'll talk to you however I damn well please and you will do nothing about it. I more or less talk to everyone however I goddamn well please. It's one of the perks of having a comically inflated sense of self worth.
I'll continue to talk down to you because people like me talking down to people like you is the natural order of things. There's zero chance people sneering at you is a novel experience.
The link is fine you just don't like what it says and doesn't support your narrative but moving on.

Nah you don't talk to other men that way because men know better then to come out their mouths to other men like that because they know they could get bitch slapped.

And no it's not the natural order of things because successful capable men don't talk about themselves that way. You do and I assume that your livelihood includes the words "how can I help you today" or some other line of work that includes limited skills that can be monetized.
Last edited by Pistol Whip on Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:10 pm

I was talking about relationships not fucking. I'm in my 40's hell yeah I would still fuck a 45 year old. But keep the toothless old bitch? Nah you can keep that she's for the streets and for simps like yourself.

Simp is shit 17 year olds say on reddit red pill/mra forums. You're, ostensibly, an adult, so write your own lines.

You're in your 40s AND you're an awkward loser, so you don't need to tell us you'd be willing to have sex with a 40 year old. It's not breaking news. We could have safely assumed that.
Last edited by Glub on Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:12 pm
Glub wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:49 pm I posted the most current statistics available.

Yes. I agree.
MeatGrease wrote:

Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

No I specifically said that dozens of times. The disagreement has to do with relationships not fucking. Because as of right now when it comes to fucking apparently we are in agreement.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Pistol Whip wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:26 pm

No I specifically said that dozens of times. The disagreement has to do with relationships not fucking. Because as of right now when it comes to fucking apparently we are in agreement.
You are not in agreement.

You were saying earlier that you were against older women being promiscuous. You may not remember this because I suspect you are creating a Four Loko Mt. McKinley.
MeatGrease wrote: