Sweet Lord _______

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by the awesome Assassin »

I really want to see Overkill live 🖤💚
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I made this video in 2010, however it feels very relevant to me now. In this performance, I position myself in the dirtiest alley in Miami Beach and roll down the alley, naked, towards a camera fixed at the opposite end. Being vulnerable in a dark alley is a metaphor for the future of women's reproductive health. This violent act against my own body mirrors the harm enacted upon our collective bodies.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

[On Yolandi Visser from Die Antwoord]

Tony
September 19, 2017 at 11:02 pm
What a freak. I wouldn’t touch that ugly thing if you paid me a thousand bucks. Holy CRAP, what is wrong with that thing? Clinically insane I’d surmise.

Reply ↓

Jimmy K
November 21, 2018 at 11:22 pm
If Yolandi is such a freak and disgusting why are you knocking around your tiny diseased filled munchkin while dreaming about her perfect , juicy , sexy AF vagina ? Go back to hiding under your pathetic bridge you foking troll. Typical douche bag you are, you foking douche. Yolandi is god and your piece of shit eyes are not worthy of looking upon her. Have a miserable life you FOK !!!!!

Reply ↓

Bryce Laubsch
April 1, 2021 at 3:40 pm
Lol Yolandi is hot as fuck but they needa put GPS on you yah weird African rapist sounding marfuka fok off you prawn.

Reply ↓
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:31 pm
I made this video in 2010, however it feels very relevant to me now. In this performance, I position myself in the dirtiest alley in Miami Beach and roll down the alley, naked, towards a camera fixed at the opposite end. Being vulnerable in a dark alley is a metaphor for the future of women's reproductive health. This violent act against my own body mirrors the harm enacted upon our collective bodies.
:lol: I'd love to watch this bullshit. Quick google search didn't turn up anything. Could you provide a link?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Might be bad opsec but i'll think about it 🤔
Dear students of philosophy, art history, semiotics, criticism, etc.. Please do not underline the text in your books that you find interesting or helpful for your tests or theses. Often the resellers of these books do not warn buyers of this defacement.
It is extremely annoying to those of we poor scholars who buy those used books as our primary source of solace in these superficial times. I use up many costly erasers to rub the damn lead off the paper.
And besides, your markings show the outlines of your naïveté.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I just talked to HR at my new job and they requested that I "geek up" my Twitter bio to look professional, and used Dungeon Master as an example.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

FVBTVS wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:40 am And besides, your markings show the outlines of your naïveté.
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

some moron absolutely thought that this was a Shakespeare-level burn :lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

A friend of mine was just just murdered he was a truck driver He was stabbed a lot of times It was given some colored dude a ride Well that's what you get for giving people rides right it happened to me even I got carjacked at gunpoint by a colored person just for giving him a ride he got me for my pistol even and I couldn't reach mine fast enough I wish I would but anyway anyway this goes out to Danielle his wife Who is also a friend of mine and his nephew David M who I grew up with That's Who was murdered Joe you will be missed rest in peace
formerly ghost boner
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

Before she passed my 2nd wife use to cum sucking me like that. Was the sexiest thing in the world
formerly ghost boner
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

🤣🤣🤣🤣
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I am 13 days sober today, and I know that doesn’t seem like a big deal to many, but I am proud of myself.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I said "Oh look, House of 1000 Corpses. I saw that in theatres".

One of my friends said, "Is it any good?"

Without missing a beat to even think about a response I said "Hell yeah, it kicks a house of 1000 asses."

I peaked both creatively and comedically that day.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

FVBTVS wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:40 am Might be bad opsec but i'll think about it 🤔
:tup:
Image Certified Poster
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Speaking of how the band came up with the Kairos title, guitarist Andreas Kisser said:

The whole theme of the album is the concept of the time, and the title reflects that — it's like one concept of time which is not chronological, from one to two; it's like an instant in time, it's a special time of change... Everyone's life is written by [their] choices — you have many 'kairos' moments, like if you go [from] point A [to point] B [to point] C, you are driven by your choices or your guidance; you have to go either one way or the other. And that's the kind of time we talked about — not about aging or getting old or going back [in time]; it's just [about those important] moments that can change everything.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guitarist Andreas Kisser said of the album title: "I was inspired by a phrase which is the main message of the story: "The mediator between the head and hands must be the heart" to express what we are saying on the lyrics." Although the album was inspired by the 1927 film Metropolis, it is not intended to be a concept album, unlike two of the band's previous studio albums, Dante XXI (based on Dante Alighieri's The Divine Comedy) and A-Lex (based on the 1962 novel A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess). As guitarist Andreas Kisser explained:

"In the movie, a crazy millionaire wants to transform a robot into a real person. That's kind of the opposite of what we live today. More than ever we are robotized, through the worldwide web, Google glasses, chips under our skins and the globalized slavery our society suffers nowadays. The [aforementioned] phrase points to the heart as being the human factor who keeps a man, a man, not a robot. The heart beats with freedom of choice, we have to think by ourselves to create a real world, not a matrix. Being a novel written in the early 1920s, it's almost prophetical. It helped us to put the ideas together for the lyrics to express what we see today. I live in São Paulo, Brasil, one of the big metropolis in the world with more than 20,000,000 people living and working in it. I know how it is to live in daily chaos, our music reflects a lot of that feeling
:tup2:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

One of the great things about putting sharks in formaldehyde is that there are just not that many things that can go wrong: they forget to kill the shark, you fall in, no one care…
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hi!! sorry i am only 10 years old! so i don't what the i cloud thing is. HELP ME WITH IT PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Necrometer wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:53 pm
I am 13 days sober today, and I know that doesn’t seem like a big deal to many, but I am proud of myself.
:?:
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

:lol: yeah i didn't see the joke in that at all but i thought i was dumb or something
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

it least make it to two weeks before you put that on the internet? this was on twitter, which makes a difference imo: even facebook feels more personal/intimate and appropriate for that sort of thing. I guess people could be doing that sort of thing for accountability, but, like do they need a support DM if they don't announce 30 days of sobriety?

I also reserve the right to post things in here that are not necessarily funny
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

This is a healing crystal grid. I leave them near campsites in the Sequoia National Forest. Because the forests aren’t in the best shape here in Ca… fires and such
Image Certified Poster
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Not even any evidence of roads ever existing. Just untouched baron dessert.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

I was watching Dr. Oz interview Dr. Jordan Peterson on YouTube, about an hour in, Dr. Oz started to cough or choke on something. Being a doctor, Oz knew what he needed to do and made this loud funky sound to clear his lungs. Dr. Peterson, being a psychologist - just watched him with confidence knowing not to coddle him, that he would make his way through this. It was interesting to watch, not to mention the entire interview... love to listen and learn 😉
formerly ghost boner
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

oh I’m FINDING that clip
The idea of blveberry salsa caught my sensory buds.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

It’s so irritating when writers insist on saying that when you look at a photograph from a space telescope that you’re “looking back in time.”
Every time you look at ~any~ photograph, or rather, any time you look at ~anything~ you’re ”looking back in time.”
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

It's like that mitch hedberg joke but not funny
formerly ghost boner