ChrisinLA

Music posts are a bannable offense.
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Re: ChrisinLA

Post by chrisinLA »

Nina and Richard did a lot of bad things to Jews. Volodymyr Zelensky happens to be a Jew.

How can she make sure the Ukranian Army doesn't have all her historical data from Lapland and other sources?
Her geolocational history of IP addresses? Other identifying profile data? Her personal history?

What if the Ukranian Army knows all about her? Her current location?

Is posting bad things about Ukraine and Russian lies REALLY a good idea?

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Drafted Russian soldiers are told to blow themselves up(suicide bomber) rather than surrender.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

15 years in hard labor prison for writing "no war" on a piece of paper and taping it to a monument.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Drafted mogol Asian Russians from Yukutia families are rewarded with a one-time "single bag of potatoes". That's how they treat ethnic minorities.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

This is what Russia brought to Ukraine

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

chrisinLA wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:50 pm Drafted mogol Asian Russians from Yukutia families are rewarded with a one-time "single bag of potatoes". That's how they treat ethnic minorities.

"But Mongols/Yakuts are related to Genghis Khan?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_(film)

Seriously? How racist are you? Oh yeah, you married a neo-Nazi putz and tried to make him the "alt-right" leader of America and failed miserably.

No Nina. We are all directly related to monkeys and single celled organisms, but it doesn't mean we know them or are responsible for their acts.

Your Canadian history studies in Toronto clearly went horribly wrong. You should have stayed in Edmonton and married a schmuck there as a service to society. You'd have been a happier person today.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Now here is the Russian perspective uploaded 30 minutes ago.

According to the Russian old ladies, only by killing the Jews can we get rid of Nazism. @7:50 in the video

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

The hippies will win. Putin will be beaten by hippies.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"You will be brought in like cannon fodder and nothing will be left of you"
Mobilized Russian "soldier" was taken from his prison cell where he was serving time to the front line in Ukraine

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Re: Kanye West is a mesmerizing giant retarded baby

Post by chrisinLA »

My ancestor on my dad's side was a Polish Rabbi. He was the "grand Rabbi" of Poland.

I think a lot of people are ripping on Jews when really they are angry at individuals. Even though people may be Jews by heredity they may not follow Judaism as a religion at all. Such as in my case and many others.

We can't let people like Russia Putin, Kanye, Nina and Hitler condone violence against races. People are individuals which are products of their environments. Judging people like this lead to WWII and the Russians torturing and committing war crimes in Ukraine today.

As somebody that is biologically Jewish I was raised a Catholic and converted to Buddhism. I work with a lot of religiously Jewish people in the LA area, but literally have nothing but ancestry in common with them.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Russia has put explosives all over a dam to flood civilians and are preparing a false flag dirty bomb.

cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

chrisinLA wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:42 pm My ancestor on my dad's side was a Polish Rabbi. He was the "grand Rabbi" of Poland.
CHAD. We need you now, more than ever.
Ill body
/
Ill will
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Nina doesn't seem to understand that Russia's military is taking violent offenders out of prison then busing them to Ukraine to preside over Ukrainian civilians. Why wouldn't they commit horrible crimes?

What western country would do that?

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"Leave Kherson immediately FOR PURPOSES OF RECREATION AND STUDY.....
LEAVE AWAY and TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TOO"
- Putin installed Facist leader of Kherson
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Nina, the United States has just announced that it has annexed the province of Alberta. As having been from Montreal in Westmount, it is United States Vice President Kamala Harris's duty to liberate the French Speaking people from the oppressive Alberta Regime.

The United States is sending its most terrible death row inmates to Edmonton to look over people such as your aging parents. Don't worry. It's the right thing to do. We will also be liberating Alberta of its oil wealth while we're at it.

We're aware that the democratically installed drugged alcoholic premiere berated French speakers at a homeless shelter 21 years ago and we believe he is an Anglo Nazi and this is our justification. That's all we really need.

I will be buying fake Twitter users and posting every day about how Canadians should be brutalized, raped and tortured by our worst prisoners that we bus up there and give assault rifles and complete authority to.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2001/12/can-d22.html

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Kamala also plans to assert her strong-man image by riding a bear with her bare titties out flying in the wind and declaring herself the "orc king".

You know Nina, I am "so very sure" JRR Tolkien would have been on Putin's side with you if he were alive.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/why ... ders-orcs-

https://news.yahoo.com/orcs-ask-stop-co ... 00415.html

"I watched rings of power on Amazon and through the power of crazy saw Russia Putin as the protagonists in the story"
- Nina
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"So what kind of Orc are you Nina?"
- JRR Tolkien
"The cheap ones"
- Nina
"The kind that burn in the sun?"
- JRR Tolkien
"The cheap ones"
- Nina

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

1.5 million people stolen and processed through "filtration camps" for the simple crime of being able to communicate on their cell phones. Displaced permanently by force to a foreign country with their passports and travelling documents taken.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

As far as I can tell, Nina's master plan was as follows:

1. Make her clumsy husband Richard Spencer into the "alt-right" leader of America

2. Stage a right wing white supremacist platform for a federal government coup against the capitol building Russia Boris Yeltsin style. ( erm, cough )

3. President Spencer Nazi would then secretly disarm America's nuclear weapons, and sabotage the US Navy and ports of entry.

4. Finally Putin's Russia would decimate the United States as it has been envisaging for decades now.

5. Fin, the end
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

chrisinLA wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:42 pm My ancestor on my dad's side was a Polish Rabbi. He was the "grand Rabbi" of Poland.
Yes my ancestors are from Poland as well as other Euro countries Nina. But also, yes Russia needs to pay for reconstruction for the war they started. Just like Germany in WWI and WWII.

It's not stealing. It's the well known Western concept of "you break it, you buy it". Putin has bought a whole lot of broken shit and dead civilians so far.

Polish tax payers don't need to pay for Putin's war. Russians need to pay, and also Russian war crime apologists like you Nina.

Any more mischaracterizations you need me to clarify Nina?

https://fortune.com/2022/10/25/ukraine- ... ommission/

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Hey again Nina,

So where was this billionaire Russian oligarch, who you're cheering on, when you were broke asking for $4000 on "Ho"FundMe?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-divo ... rd-spencer

You know, I can't seem to find his donation in the list of donors to "your cause". I'm sure this corrupt Russian asshole friend of Putin really cares about your raising public awareness and sympathy for his mega-yacht.

He cares about the "little people" like you.

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

There was a lady in the news in Manhattan, NYC this week. The guy at the deli shot some organic mayo in her sub, or peeped on her or something she wanted to kill him for. As you can see in the security video, when she ran into the deli with a box cutter, they wouldn't let her in.

So she stripped naked to try to get the deli guys to let her in so she could stab them.

I see your Russia brainwashing in the same way. You show a little of your saggy boobs in a push up wire bra to try to ensnare guys that will never get pussy. Then brainwash them while you have their attention from the tits (ignoring your ugly ass face) to destroy themselves.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html

chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

Mr. Putin, I have a bad case of AIDS and I'm in prison for violent robbery. Can I rape the women and children in Ukraine too?
I have no military training and I haven't had sex in 5 years yet I am unbelievably horny.
:putin
"Why not?"
- Putin
chrisinLA
...to the other side!

Post by chrisinLA »

"I stole secrets from my country and acted like a complete traitor, can I have a passport?"
:putin
"Why not?"
- Putin