ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

My 6 year old nephew thinks shut up is a swear word. He's going to get the shit beat out of him soon. He got dropped off with me and started crying as his mother had to go pick something up 5 minutes away. I can't wait for his hell to begin. Dumb fuck.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

FVBTVS wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:06 pm
WOOOWWW 90’s polaroids of late 90’s black heavy metal/goth girls that never existed, hanging at a heavy metal concert that never existed - completely created by an AI art app 🖤 by fallon fox … hard to believe these aren’t real people
Deverning this savage vern
My bad player
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Although Alexis and her husband adore their boy just the way he is – she decided to do a call out on Facebook to see if other mums had experienced te same with their bubs.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Five bands for your festival.

Living Colour
Jane's Addiction
Pearl Jam
Red Hot Chili Peppers
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

It's been an incredible week!
Today celebrate the last day of Miami Book Fair 2022 with performances at the 'Off The Shelf' stage:
📚🎸🎷🥁🎺🎧📚
10:00am: DJ Carlos Menendez(with sets throughout the day)
11:00am: Jahzel Dotel
12:00pm: KulchaShok feat. DJ Lance-O + Ras Punk (live)
1:45pm Stone Groove Collective hosted by Marcus Blake
4:00pm DJ Richie Hell + live visuals by Francisca Oyhanarte
5:00pm Afrobeta
6:00pm Miamibloco
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:22 pm TL;DR Flash Masta carts are on sale and Refurbished Backlit WonderSwan Color in stock.
I'd love to own a backlit Wonderswan with a flashcart... one console I've never played, not even with an emulator
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

The Bill wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:41 am Can we please stop the idea that I’m some pariah in the comic business? Like what world are you living in? It can get fairly exhausting reading some of your comments. I’m sorry one of your friends doesn’t like me, but that does not reflect any reality I experience. These pics are from May, 7 hour signing in Houston. Just pump the brakes on some phony notion that I’m not at the top of the comics game.
Who posted that? Please tell me it was Rob Liefeld...
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Disney shares dropped 12 percent the next morning, in part because investors — and many people inside Disney — were shocked by the happy-go-lucky tone that Mr. Chapek struck while discussing the earnings report on a conference call with analysts. Mr. Chapek’s demeanor struck many as tone deaf, in particular when he started to implausibly talk about how great the response had been to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, a relatively inconsequential event at Disney World. At least one adviser had warned Mr. Chapek ahead of time that his prepared remarks were inappropriately sunny.
:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

It is more important than ever to stay on Twitter now. This is an information war, and DT is a skilled and tenacious warrior. Removing yourself voluntarily from the field of battle helps the right to win this war.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

THE KILL wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:55 am
The Bill wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:41 am Can we please stop the idea that I’m some pariah in the comic business? Like what world are you living in? It can get fairly exhausting reading some of your comments. I’m sorry one of your friends doesn’t like me, but that does not reflect any reality I experience. These pics are from May, 7 hour signing in Houston. Just pump the brakes on some phony notion that I’m not at the top of the comics game.
A winner is you!
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

The Bill wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:14 pm
THE KILL wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:55 am
A winner is you!
Hahaha shit :drooly:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:fonz:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

"Six million Jews died."
- CAMERON, MODEL
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

In reggae is the skank upstroke supposed to always hit exactly in the middle of the beat, or is there any kind of skank "ratio" (akin to the swing ratio) for minute changes/delays?
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I kind of like the spirit of the question, and at the least I appreciate learning about this actual metric... the swing ratio

I was recently thinking about how annoying music would sound with a swing ratio of 3:1 (hits on the first and fourth sixteenth note) and then mentally veered off on a tangent: "evil" music goes buckwild with melodic transgressions but when you start fucking with meter to similar extents, the resulting music doesn't sound evil, it just sounds embarrassing and try-hard. kvlt music is way more dedicated to being catchy than math metal is. I guess that's a satanic principle, though - was it lavey that said satanic music should be easy to listen to? OK, it's more complicated on that... and there are some inconsistencies here (which is, I guess, devilish?)
Needless to say almost, metal music was not exactly Anton LaVey’s cup of tea. The Black Pope liked bombastic classical music and old-fashioned popular tunes; he even developed a quaint magical theory according to which long-buried hits of yore released their magic power when played anew. True Satanic music, he explained, was melodic and lyrical and mind-opening, citing the song “Yes, We Have No Bananas” as an example. Heavy metal, in contrast, was no more than another niche in the conformist world of consumerism and converted its listeners into “unthinking zombies.” In a particularly unflattering essay, he described heavy metal as a product of Christianity and its sound as an imitation of the kind of noises possessed people made according to Christian lore.
Later, as the propaganda benefit of the new musical subculture became more apparent to him, his utterances about metal became more tolerant. “If a car passes with a bunch of long-haired kids in it and they recognise me and make the sign of the horns at me, I’m very flattered,” he confided to an interviewer. “I consider it a compliment—these are, in a way, my children.” He awarded priesthoods to Danish metal musician King Diamond and industrial shockrocker Marilyn Manson, and to other people from the scene whose philosophies conformed to his own. Before long, he suggested that the whole thing was part of the Church’s strategy. “Instead of holding our rituals in chambers designed for a few dozen people, we are moving into auditoriums crowded with ecstatic Satanists thrusting their fists forward in the sign of the horns.” Yet despite all this, LaVey never really grew to like the music. He welcomed the fervent Satanism that part of the scene displayed but liked to fantasize what would happen when the “wash of omnipresent sound” of their music was suddenly interrupted by genuinely Satanic music that had “the sound of Wagner or Liszt or Beethoven” and the same impact as the Horst Wessel-Lied had had in the thirties. “That will be like putting guns in the savages’ hands, like giving them AK-47’s!”
- - -

(back to business)
Why Nirvana’s Nevermind Is One of the 25 Best Grunge Albums of the ‘90s
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

You handled it well, little concerned that kid woke to painful anal...
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

I just found this and many many more pictures of Farrell on a thumb drive that I thought had been lost. if you ever had the opportunity to do this with Farrell for the weekend you probably heard," motor boat, motor boat, goes so fast. motorboat motorboat kiss my ass!!!!!! Man, I sure miss him.
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

:lol: :lol:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

She assigns lots of Essays but is not willing to understand your situation when you seem to be failing. Effort was clear that it didn't matter to her, You could have written a sad story about abused animals and it wouldn't matter unless the structure of your essay was correct- in her eyes!!
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I am a public analyst of awakened intelligence, gratuitously spreading the truth that is hidden from humanity by the deep state. contributions are welcome.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

the tone of gonzo’s voice when he goes “NICE!” after Miss Piggy says the “Christmas is coming; the goose is getting fat” is one of my favorite things in the world. you simply cannot beat the muppet lore of gonzo dating birds and liking them big
When V.I.P. Isn’t Exclusive Enough: Welcome to V.V.I.P.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hat trick hat tip
We are, in the technical parlance, yeeting absurd amounts of capital at technologies that reduce greenhouse gas emissions, remove carbon from the atmosphere, and buy time for people and communities on the front lines of the climate crisis. I’d love to tell you about a bunch of other projects I’m doing, but turns out unfucking the planet is more than a full-time job — so here are some aspirational things I have on the back burner. If you want collaborate on any of these ideas, hit me up (or don’t, and just go do them — but do tell me about it so I can live vicariously).
x-post touchbase
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

My only response to any american opinion is that they should be killed.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Girl you explained it perfect you did it just like a pro explaining it all having all your stuff laid out and everything as an surgical nurse I appreciated that and I'm going to try to do my chihuahua tomorrow thank you for putting this on whatever this is we're on internet because I really needed to look to watch that he's been surgical nurse but we never had to do that LOL thank you
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

For the record, no I've not deconverted, the Trinity can still be accounted for by a special case of Hoffman's agent dynamics and Jesus is still the avatar for the Universe Simulator. I'm just sick and tired of the BS and am not putting up with it anymore and I am calling it out. I'm sick of trying to inject superstitious thinking into this unsupported by argument or that anyone should want that to be true if they believe it to be unsupported and I'm sick of the pious sycophants who insist all of this is a good thing, so I'm calling them out as intellectually dishonest.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR