THREAD TO TALK ABOUT CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

DISCUSS
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Re: THREAD TO TALK ABOUT CULTURE WAR BULLSHIT

MASS SHOOTINGS? Climate change?! Don't make me laugh, libtard!!!
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Free speech?! Looks like we've got a white nationalist on our hands! Uh oh!!!!!
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Is this because I made a joke that nobody got in the Avatar thread?
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:37 pm
Also everyone who uses Twitter sucks on dog penises and has credit card debt
https://www.npr.org/2022/12/09/11416351 ... bad-credit
Ill body
/
Ill will
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Hunter wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:18 amIs this because I made a joke that nobody got in the Avatar thread?
I definitely didn't get the joke because I dare not tiptoe towards the context!

the movie threatened to bring down the CCP

COVID shutdowns were rampant

but the citizens said I WANNA GO SEE A MOVIE

that movie's name: James Cameron's Avatar 2: the Way of Water

CCP folded, the citizens prevailed

never policy-make against James Cameron

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:59 pm
Hunter wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:18 amIs this because I made a joke that nobody got in the Avatar thread?
I definitely didn't get the joke because I dare not tiptoe towards the context!
Disney hid 2 tweets - 1) a drawing of Jar Jar Binks with a giant penis and 2) a drawing of some Disney clock character sucking off dudes. YOU ARE WELCOME
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i dont think disney can hide tweets

shit like that is moderated by purple wigged robots in india
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Hunter wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:29 pm1) a drawing of Jar Jar Binks with a giant penis and 2) a drawing of some Disney clock character sucking off dudes. YOU ARE WELCOME
these better not be spoilers...

(lol)
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

The virgin MCU: can’t get any movie released in China
The chad James Cameron: Influences CCP state policy to get his movie released in China
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Imagine your dictatorial government finally allows you to go see a movie... and it's fucking Avatar 2 of all things...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:16 am Free speech?! Looks like we've got a white nationalist on our hands! Uh oh!!!!!
You do not seriously believe that people should have the right to say whatever they want; two clicheed but still valid examples that show how this position is idiotic are serious threats and yelling and acting as if there was a fire in a building packed with people, risking a panic that leads to casualties.

From this thread and other posts you've made I'm getting the impression that you seem to think that the idiots on the left and the right are equally bad (please correct me if I'm misrepresenting your position). Don't get me wrong, I acknowledge there are plenty of dumbasses on the left (it's an - admittedly annoying - minority IMHO), but there's no way these babies are in any way comparable to militia members, Trump nuts, and other right wingers.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

EVERY book should be burned equally :ax:
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

THE KILL wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:46 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:16 am Free speech?! Looks like we've got a white nationalist on our hands! Uh oh!!!!!
From this thread and other posts you've made I'm getting the impression that you seem to think that the idiots on the left and the right are equally bad (please correct me if I'm misrepresenting your position). Don't get me wrong, I acknowledge there are plenty of dumbasses on the left (it's an - admittedly annoying - minority IMHO), but there's no way these babies are in any way comparable to militia members, Trump nuts, and other right wingers.
They're absolutely "just as bad". The only thing that differentiates one from the other is the particular aspect of the external universe they've decided to destroy lately.

Speaking honestly I have absolutely zero respect for any political ideology whatsoever. I'm purely a pragmatist - you monkeys are going to continue to invent new reasons to kill each other and destroy beauty no matter what I say or do. The only thing a reasonable person can do is lend support to the least obviously destructive course of action from the ones made available by an insane world constructed mostly from rhetorical gibberish.

From my perspective the only difference between The Wealth of Nations, the Communist Manifesto and fucking Mein Kampf would be in the bullshit excuses for harming others which people draw from them. I don't care WHICH 19th century science fiction polemic is your favorite; my job is to try to make sure you don't torch a musem or fuck a baby today.

The deeper someone sinks into these nonsense dream-caves, the harder it is to communicate with them from a position on the surface world. I really don't give a shit if someone's magical baby lexicon has been constructed from 4chan qanon crayon-drawings or omnicidal commie dogshit, it makes zero difference to me. Neither camp should be granted the authority to wreck the realm of the uninfected.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

ALSO THE LOCH NESS MONSTER IS REAL AND I HAVE PROOF
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

But if there's ANYTHING I've said that upsets you please remember that I'm being suprised by watermelons AT ALL TIME
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

have you considered the possibility that youre just bad at telling different things apart?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

behold: alt-centrism
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:38 am They're absolutely "just as bad". The only thing that differentiates one from the other is the particular aspect of the external universe they've decided to destroy lately.
Let's see... a whole bunch of dangerous right wingers did not only refuse to accept the results of democratic elections, but decided insurrection would be a good idea, killing 4 policemen along the way. A white supremacist drives into a pieceful rally counterprotesting a rally of the extreme right, killing one person and hurting many others. What are the lefties guilty of that compares to any of that?
In case you don't think these incidents are statistically relevant, here's an interesting statistic:

When left wing extremists commit violent crimes, it's far more often directed at things, while right wingers attack people. This is the case in Germany as well as the US. the abstract of this

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2122593119

states that "we find that radical acts perpetrated by individuals associated with left-wing causes are less likely to be violent."

As for the rest, the idea that the extreme left and the extreme right are similar or the same is called the "Horseshoe Theory" in political sciences. It's universally accepted that it's an untenable position, for more info on this read here:

https://theconversation.com/horseshoe-t ... mmon-77588

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:38 am From my perspective the only difference between The Wealth of Nations, the Communist Manifesto and fucking Mein Kampf would be in the bullshit excuses for harming others which people draw from them. I don't care WHICH 19th century science fiction polemic is your favorite; my job is to try to make sure you don't torch a musem or fuck a baby today.
That's not a very nuanced position... universities, for example, had their roots in monasteries, where people lived that were motivated by their (idiotic) belief in God. I'm not a fan of baseless metaphysical idiologies, but Marxism and all left wing thinking is, by and large, motivated by humanism. Right wing ideologies never are. I also don't understand at all how you can say that a philosophical treatise on economics, a pamphlet calling on workers to unite against actual exploitation, and a book that calls for war and the extermination of the Jewish race and much more inhumane bullshit are the same. I don't know man, it just reeks of lazy cynicism to me.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:59 am But if there's ANYTHING I've said that upsets you please remember that I'm being suprised by watermelons AT ALL TIME
And please don't give me that weak LOL UR BUTTHURT nonsense; the only emotion I'm feeling right now is surprise at the vitriol you hurl at very different factions and idiologies.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

I don't think you're butthurt, I said I'm being confused by watermelons and my drooling problem electrocutes my dick. I told you about my computer virus problem already

Also I'm not arguing about politics online so don't even try.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Anyway I'm just politely asking that any further discussion of the subject happens here instead of the cool thread for James Cameron's Avatar and Avatar 2: The Way of Water

Thanks!!!!