things that make you irrationally angry

Music posts are a bannable offense.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Re: things that make you irrationally angry

Post by THE KILL »

When websites label their search-button "find". Fuck you and your cheap attempts at emotional manipulation.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

as repellent and middle brow and dog shit ai art is and it really fucking is there are now enough people, i know of, claiming its putting them out of business that are literally not in any business of art whatsoever and never will be for their art projects ie their instagram accounts that only their friends and bots interact with that i'm now ticking back towards skynet t-148800 skull crushing on the ashen wastes mode
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

there's thousands and tens of thousands of people who rely on real financial support that makes their lviing as an artist or fine artist even possible that will absolutely be hurt very very badly by their essence and blOD and sweat being outright stolen by fa**** ass machine tools yes

no you are not and neither is your 7thh grader lisa frank with mild autism looking ass art included in that equation
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

Post by White Like Jesus »

Geez. What makes me irrationally angry. Semi-Charmed Life? DOO DOO DOO, DOO DOO DOO DOOOO!

I will give up my grandmother at Guantanamo Bay if you torture me with this song.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

White Like Jesus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:44 pm Geez. What makes me irrationally angry. Semi-Charmed Life? DOO DOO DOO, DOO DOO DOO DOOOO!

I will give up my grandmother at Guantanamo Bay if you torture me with this song.
Isn’t that song actually about meth or somethin’?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:36 pm as repellent and middle brow and dog shit ai art is and it really fucking is there are now enough people, i know of, claiming its putting them out of business that are literally not in any business of art whatsoever and never will be for their art projects ie their instagram accounts that only their friends and bots interact with that i'm now ticking back towards skynet t-148800 skull crushing on the ashen wastes mode
The whining pro artists are even worse. New fallen heroes every day now, as the comics community tears itself apart eating its own, turning on any who dare to sample the forbidden dark art. It's really become a witch hunt. The totally mislabelled "AI" is a fucking algorithm FILE that is less than 4GB, and learns the same way humans do, by examining existing art that is visible on the internet. There is no sampling, there is just the misinformed braying of spoiled ungrateful famewhores and getoffmylawn geezers who think they are owed a living because they have a reputation...or not. Every one I've seen throw a fit so far is all style and no substance too...can't write or create your own properties, yeah you should be scared bitch...or just be flexible enough to adapt. Style is cheap now, so substance will be more important (that's a GOOD thing), and they know they're going to come up short on it...but rather than gather their faculties and innovate, they just panic and become Stephen King preachers, trying to turn their fanbases into the angry mob. I have way more respect now for the ones who don't fear it and have the foresight and common sense to use it as a power tool, and enough wisdom to accept change and progress.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

If anyone has access to said A.I. artist and can have it do an Amy Jo Johnson vs Eliza Dushku nude erotic oil wrestling piece or 2, eh, I wouldn’t be irrationally angry at seeing it.
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Warpsmasher wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:04 pm This one is free and uncensored: https://dezgo.com/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ainsfw
Well, I want to thank you, but instead of some minor celebrity centric fetish I was treated all sorts of deranged body horrors. Maybe these A.I.s should be burnt at the stake.
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

Yeah that one is pretty low quality and no control over any of the parameters. The ones that can do good uncensored shit run on google colab notebooks, which have a little bit of a learning curve. Midjourney is the best quality overall right now, but censored as hell. My Deforum colab is busy on some animation stuff right now but I can give it a shot later.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Warpsmasher wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:05 pm Yeah that one is pretty low quality and no control over any of the parameters. The ones that can do good uncensored shit run on google colab notebooks, which have a little bit of a learning curve. Midjourney is the best quality overall right now, but censored as hell. My Deforum colab is busy on some animation stuff right now but I can give it a shot later.
Haha, you don’t really have to bother. I mean if you’re also interested in the outcome, that’s cool, but next thing you know I’m asking you for bloody Jennifer Love Hewitt in a all nude caged fist fight with Cortana from Halo 4 and all sorts of other things I probably should seek help for.
Warpsmasher
DO THE DEW!

Post by Warpsmasher »

Back in the old days (August), Stable would throw random nudity at you without even being asked. I was just doing some Morticia during the beta and got these by surprise:

The colabs send the pictures into your google drive, so they are uncensored and unhandicapped, and are developed by users and not the company.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

FVBTVS wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:39 pm
Wait, are you annoyed by Sabine Hossenfelder or the fact that we won't have any fusion power stations any time soon?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

we wont have that shit ever or soon
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

The phrase "from the mind of..." in film or video game trailers
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Unfathomably pissed right now -
1. This showed up in my phone's news feed.
2. It's an article from Ukulele... Magazine...?!
3. Looping a Ukulele just means more fucking Ukulele playing at once
4. You motherfuckers
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

hahahha

also, when the dude that reads an audio book tries to imitate a female voice. All they ever accomplish is they sound like the worst fairy in the world. Just talk like a normal person you idiot, it will sound a lot more natural than your shitty fag voice.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Fortune cookies with FTX ads inside them.
Ill body
/
Ill will
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

glade plugins
Image Certified Poster
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

The Bill wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:53 pm
Warpsmasher wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:04 pm This one is free and uncensored: https://dezgo.com/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ainsfw
Well, I want to thank you, but instead of some minor celebrity centric fetish I was treated all sorts of deranged body horrors. Maybe these A.I.s should be burnt at the stake.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

“Mastobit on the toilet”

Ill body
/
Ill will