The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames)

Post by spacehamster »

riley-o wrote: Knight is fist-pumping like
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

I don't care how bad ass it looks to fist pump while your on fire. Put out the goddamn fire first. Common sense. You know, I'm not sitting here thinking, "Wow, is that dude ever cool." I'm thinking, "Is that guy retarded or something? Does he have a handicapped children's assistant to tend for him because he's goofing off fist pumping instead of PUTTING OUT THE FIRE THAT'S SPREADING OVER YOUR BODY."
Rev. Christberg
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Rev. Christberg »

Prepare wallets for assrape; Steam sale starts tomorrow.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

So, after a massive patch ESO won't connect to the server. This might be my worst purchase yet.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
electronichamz
git help.

Post by electronichamz »

Rev. Christberg wrote:Prepare wallets for assrape; Steam sale starts tomorrow.
I don't know if I'll get anything, but I already have 16,000 Gems and 120+ Mysterious Cards ready to max out my badge level and trade for other cards.

I also can sell three more items on the Market before I have to register information for IRS purposes.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

The Bill wrote:So, after a massive patch ESO won't connect to the server. This might be my worst purchase yet.
You could be playing an actually good rpg instead of that bullshit. I think it's time to have a board intervention for The Bill and his questionable game speding habits. :P
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Wang Mandu wrote:
The Bill wrote:So, after a massive patch ESO won't connect to the server. This might be my worst purchase yet.
You could be playing an actually good rpg instead of that bullshit. I think it's time to have a board intervention for The Bill and his questionable game speding habits. :P
Stop steaming up my glasses!

As for good a RPG, my Mass Effect 1 replay is coming to an end. I just want to finish a Geth side quest that affects Talia in ME2 then it's the home stretch. I wasn't having any of Ashley's bullshit this time around, but I still saved her. Can't stand that other guy.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Haha

Kaiden / Carth sucks and so does Ashley. I wanted to leave them both to burn.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

felt pretty good putting a slug in Ashley's head in 3 after putting up with her stupid bullshit
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Finished ME1. I did a few things differently then my first time, so here's to minor changes coming to my story. Put on ME2 because I was going to set up the controller. Nah! Plays perfect with a mouse/keyboard. I like it. I also now love my biotics. I'm in control in ME2. And, man, is it a looker on the PC. I threw in a SweetFX to sharpen and add extra vibrance. I'm going to have to play it now.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

After leaving ESO to connect for a half hour I finally got in. Right away I knew this was just going to be a huge to do and no way this & Mass Effect 2 are co-existing. So what I did was for naught as I deleted the character. Of what I did, well, game plays well. On the PS4 I say it looks like someone remastered Oblivion for the PS4 like they did with GTAV. Skyrim PC looks better, but it does look better than a modded Oblivion. I'll play it after my ME tour of duty & the new Bats.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

I laugh more and more everyday at the incoming abysmal failure that is VR. People are going to look back 10 years from now and laugh at themselves. I cannot believe I'm in the minority with this opinion (fact).
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Cryptoplasty wrote:I laugh more and more everyday at the incoming abysmal failure that is VR. People are going to look back 10 years from now and laugh at themselves. I cannot believe I'm in the minority with this opinion (fact).
My biggest issue is that the thing covers your eyes and you can't see the controller/keyboard. For a simple game like DOOM, VR might be cool, but even Call of Duty's button mashing might fuck your over from time to time.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

People said the same thing about DVDs, HD content, Internet streaming, insert any new tech here, etc etc. It is still young and has a ton of time to improve so I think it is too early to write it off. But, I'll gladly hold a No Fun sign and laugh with you fellow curmudgeons if it does bomb.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

I gave Mass Effect 2 an unofficial patching last night because I'm not doing all that planet scanning. I'm not doing that all again. So, I'm just going to use the console commands and summon the Element Zero and all that shit. An option for the patch was to turn off the shared cool down thing that happens when I use Biotics. Meaning I can use any of my Biotics individually, without them limiting the use of another. This makes me very happy. This makes being an Adept so much more fun. ME2 re-play on the PC is bringing me much joy and love. I'm also not going to bang Miranda this time, so it's grand being a dick to her. It's grand being a dick to everyone. Actually, Garrus is my boy. I'm cool with him. I'll either plow Kelly from Human Resources or the gross bald chick. But Liara is my main squeeze. Squeeze her blue tits, man.

No air conditioning at my work today, and I work at a gym. There was no water at one point as well. Decided to reward myself for not getting all sullen or exasperated during an otherwise less than impressive day. Bought some bottles of Chimay Blue, expensive but lovely. Good beer, good game. Tonight I'll enjoy myself.

Luca_Blight
Gear in the Machine

Post by Luca_Blight »

doing a Mass Effect playthrough of all 3 games right now.

Ashley Williams to the cunting ovens.
now with an underscore
electronichamz
git help.

Post by electronichamz »

I always forget to continue ME3 because it's not on Steam. I was going to start Witcher 1, but that might not happen now due to this reminder.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I'll prolly just keep playing CS:GO
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

I didn't want any funny business with character importing or DLC who knows what, so I bought the Mass Effect Trilogy from Origin. I was weary of Origin, but it works perfectly fine.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

You never finished Bloodborne so maybe you're in a gaming slump.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Last boss is easy just do it

faggot
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

I'm can see stopping during the middle of a game, but I don't get stopping at the very end. Just sit down & get to it one day after work. Even if you die a few times it should take longer than 20 minutes. Less if you didn't get all the umbilical cords.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Pisscubes wrote:
I have heard that the major patch made arcane a much more viable build-- can anyone confirm?
Patch notes say basically all of the magic items have been made more viable with reduced QS bullet cost, extended duration, more damage etc. Sounds good to me, but then I always thought arcane was a viable build path. This probably just turned my arcane character into a world destroyer, but I can't really be bothered to try it right now because Witcher 3.
canon.docre
Olde Timer

Post by canon.docre »

Jumped back into fallout 3 grabbed a save online that starts you after that boring ass intro. Headed immediately in the opposite direction of that yawnfest megaton. Been having some cpu overheating issues just spent an hour cleaning out the heatsink fan with a curved needle, went to the source and grabbed some heatsink compound, cleaned it off with a coffee filter and reseated it . Gonna leave it for an hour or two and hopefully wont have my computer turn off after an hour or so of playing..
[XHATEXBRIGADEX] because your a polotical faggot