Do you post on your local Nextdoor network?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Do you post on your local Nextdoor network?

Post by Introvert »

I got sucked into it when I bought my house a couple years ago. I mostly browse to see if anyone in my neighborhood has had their car broken into or stolen or home break-ins and shit like that. But lately I’ve caught myself responding to some posts and when reading some of my responses again in the following days, I’ve realized maybe my training to prepare for being a crotchety old man is complete after 25 years of posting here.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: Do you post on your local Nextdoor network?

Post by cxwx »

I used to watch the ring doorbell app around the neighborhood. Mostly stupid shit like ding dong ditchers and people commenting on how it was the end of society. Also lots of lost pets. Saw some funny process server videos.

One particular incident that was a bit more intense was some guy climbing through the bushes of his ex girlfriend and then the neighbor next to her berating the guy for about ten minutes, this was around the corner from my house.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
kevin hash
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by kevin hash »

He climbed through her bush to tell her to shave her cunt.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Hi, I'm Dave, we met at the cookout last year... you're probably wondering what I'm doing in your vagina
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

:lol:
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Nextdoor is really bad in my neighborhood, it all of the Karen-types complaining about how we need speed bumps but also fix the pot holes and call the cops on a raccoon. There is a neighborhood Facebook group that is heavily moderated, and that seems like a response to the Nextdoor because it's a bit extra-woke for the character of the neighborhood.

The neighborhood association meetings are run by a lady who is mildly insane. So just like here, I mostly read what is going on and do not post or engage much.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road