how often are you overcome with emotion(s)

Music posts are a bannable offense.

emotions

more then once a day
9%
every day
No votes
once a week
36%
every full moon
36%
once a year
9%
almost never
9%

Total votes: 11

featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Re: how often are you overcome with emotion(s)

Post by featherboa »

cxwx wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:09 pm
featherboa wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:25 pm reservation dogs
S3E3
:lhug:
Image Certified Poster
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

I started tearing up listening to Close to the Edge the other day.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Hunter wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:58 am I started tearing up listening to Close to the Edge the other day.
:lhug:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I try once a year to get into Yes but I always give up. I like a lot of prog rock but for some reason my heart always says NO

And i listen to Camel or Starcastle instead
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:42 am I try once a year to get into Yes but I always give up. I like a lot of prog rock but for some reason my heart always says NO

And i listen to Camel or Starcastle instead
Yes means no, and no means yes: do you listen to yes?
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

yes
but i feel bad about it
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

I got new headphones and orvile peck - hope to die came on earlier and yeah. That was a rough ride
formerly ghost boner
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

I went to a memorial gathering of the juggalos for and old friend yesterday. Didn’t get emotional when I heard about his death because it wasn’t a huge surprise. Saw some people I hadn’t seen in well over 10+ years. I actually got silently annoyed with one old friend who I still love dearly, but every 5 minutes she started tearing up and at least once every half hour she was full on bawling. Emotional almost got me when I saw another old friend who used to sing for a band that one of my old bands played with quite a bit 20+ years ago. Back then she was a smoking hot punk rockabilly burlesque type. I had heard over the last 10 or so years she got messed up with meth and other things but I didn’t even recognize her at first. She looked old enough to be my 60something year old aunt. When she realized who I was I had to endure 10 minutes of hugs and kisses which pretty much killed my emotional but when she would sit down by herself there was no life in her eyes, so it almost got me. But what almost put me over the edge was later in the evening I got 2 different reports that Big Business had played the parking lot of a sandwich place during a point in the day where I could have gotten away from everything. It was comic emotional this morning when my dog took a dump in the front yard of the first house I lived at in Portland 23 years ago. I was tempted to just leave it but I’m not an asshole. Just emotional void…
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I fantasize about knocking someone’s head off their shoulders at least once per subway ride, so at least 6 times a week
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:49 am I fantasize about knocking someone’s head off their shoulders at least once per subway ride, so at least 6 times a week
i watched all of the 3rd season of how to w john wilson last night in one go
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

That dude lives down the street from me and a lot of the footage he uses is in my neighborhood.

As a result I had an automatic knee-jerk to hate on his shit when it came out, but the stuff I've seen has been pretty great and informative.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I was reading something about 14th century wars along the coast of the Black Sea between Italian merchants and Muslims where plague infected corpses were used as catapult ammunition. I didn't exactly get emotional but was just amazed at humanities ability to endlessly sink lower and lower.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage