ALIENS

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Re: ALIENS

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Like some of the guys from operation paperclip became a part of a breakaway civilization, which ia nested inside the US "deep state" military/industrial complex. They might not even start properly existing until a few decades from now. But once you time travel, you're everywhen at once. A culture disentangled from causality and history... but I'm just joking
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

We are their "save file" and they have a hex editor.
Eight Bit Alien

... would be a ridiculous thing to say
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

????????????
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien

Don't think it's real sorry. Fucking reddit is obsessed tho... obviously i know nothing, im just a simple internet boy.
Eight Bit Alien

First major interview since the hearing, AFAIK.

This kid Jesse is a Rogan clone created by Thiel Capital. Grusch's new foundation has several board members who are Thiel associates or proteges. Someday I will make a long complicated post about how the modern American UFO story is a giant proxy war between three billionaires, because that is what is true.

I don't know if Thiel believes in UFOs or if he just wants people to believe in them. And if it's the latter, WHY? He's also been encouraging the bizarre NY hipster-to-tradcath pipeline for a little while.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:39 am

First major interview since the hearing, AFAIK.

This kid Jesse is a Rogan clone created by Thiel Capital. Grusch's new foundation has several board members who are Thiel associates or proteges. Someday I will make a long complicated post about how the modern American UFO story is a giant proxy war between three billionaires, because that is what is true.

I don't know if Thiel believes in UFOs or if he just wants people to believe in them. And if it's the latter, WHY? He's also been encouraging the bizarre NY hipster-to-tradcath pipeline for a little while.
I've become much more skeptical of Grusch's testimony over the past couple months, with the biggest issue being: everything he testified was approved by the Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review (DOPSER). Anything that could potentially contain classified material is submitted to DOPSER for review prior to release. This episode of Rumor Flies puts Grusch's alcoholism/mental issues aside and focuses on more substantive details (sources are provided on the page). It doesn't seem like Grusch is lying -- he believes what he is saying - but is perhaps fairly gullible and doesn't have much in the way of first-hand accounts.
Eight Bit Alien

Rogan contra Grusch
Eight Bit Alien

Uaps
Eight Bit Alien

So much has happened in the past two weeks that it's hard to even summarize

Looks like the UAP amendment to the big defense budget deal will not pass, in a meaningful form. This is Chuck Schumer's baby, and in his wording it would have done many things, most importantly establish an independent board to slowly declassify ALL UAP stuff - in the Kennedy assassination model, as much good as that's done. No more military or aerospace deciding for themselves what is NATIONAL SECURITY CLASSIFIED.

BUT, would also have levied EMINENT DOMAIN rights forcing all materials and technology derived from NON HUMAN INTELLIGENCE over to the govt... meaning NOT the Pentagon, or private companies.

Chuck Schumer tried to pass a law forking alien technology from corporate to govt hands

A bunch of Republicans (most?? of whom have mil. contractors as major donors) blocked the EMINENT DOMAIN stuff. *

They don't want there to be a law about giving up stuff made by non-humans. Why. WHY

Why did they say no to that law

Journalists teamed up with whistleblowers to name specific CIA department alleged to be responsible for CRASH RETRIEVAL. This was sent to dogshit UK tabloid and nobody cared.

Daniel Sheehan, big attorney man who litigated the Pentagon papers and Iran-Contra, flipped shit. He's mad as hell, and tonight he did a 6-hour thing on Twitter. He said "Prompt Global Strike" project at Radiance Technologies is a UAP reverse engineering program.
According to him, he is gradually releasing more and more specifics in order to demonstrate to these companies that he will continue to come forward with this kind of information if they don't choose to back the UAP Disclosure Act as the best way to disclose all relevant information.
Thus is the most specific claim that's ever been made afaik outside of weird UFO books that nobody reads

There's much more stuff to post it's not my responsibility to type all of it.
Eight Bit Alien

Maybe this is a weird plot to corner segments of corporate power which skirt the authority of congress/senate

But again why use werewolves and goblins.
Eight Bit Alien

I don't understand why many actors would be Scientologists, but they are.

Maybe something similar has happened inside other large power structures, although the "why" is similarly inscrutable.

Like they all picked up this odd belief in the thing, and co-create one another's belief, and that's what I'm watching

BUT THEN WHY DOES LOCKHEED MAKE THE GUYS BLOCK THE LAWS ABOUT HANDING OVER THE STUFF
Eight Bit Alien

Jesus.Fucking.Christ.
Karelian Isthmus

Post by Jesus.Fucking.Christ. »

If you would like to see a vision of the future, imagine a grey extraterrestrial fucking and sucking a human, forever.
Eight Bit Alien

Eight Bit Alien

new classified hearing today

Eight Bit Alien

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

What the hell is going on :lol:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:30 pm I don't understand why many actors would be Scientologists, but they are.

Maybe something similar has happened inside other large power structures, although the "why" is similarly inscrutable.

Like they all picked up this odd belief in the thing, and co-create one another's belief, and that's what I'm watching

BUT THEN WHY DOES LOCKHEED MAKE THE GUYS BLOCK THE LAWS ABOUT HANDING OVER THE STUFF
Let's combine both into a single relevant figure

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_E._Puthoff
Eight Bit Alien

Lock them up
Lock them up
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

I never realized how badly I needed a poorly photo-shopped picture of Pat Buchanan fist fighting an extra-terrestrial.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Here’s What I Learned as the U.S. Government’s UFO Hunter
by Sean Kirkpatrick

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... fo-hunter/

"As director of the Department of Defense’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), charged by Congress in 2022 to help bring science-based clarity and resolution to the long-standing mystery surrounding credible observations of unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP), also known as UFOs, I experienced this erosion up close and personal. And it was one factor in my decision to step down from my position last December. After painstakingly assembling a team of highly talented and motivated personnel and working with them to develop a rational, systematic and science-based strategy to investigate these phenomena, our efforts were ultimately overwhelmed by sensational but unsupported claims that ignored contradictory evidence yet captured the attention of policy makers and the public, driving legislative battles and dominating the public narrative.

The result of this whirlwind of tall tales, fabrication and secondhand or thirdhand retellings of the same, was a social media frenzy and a significant amount of congressional and executive time and energy spent on investigating these so-called claims—as if we didn’t have anything better to do.

The conspiracists’ story goes something like this: The U.S. has been hiding and attempting to reverse engineer as many as 12 UAP/UFOs from as early as the 1960s and perhaps earlier. This great cover-up and conspiracy failed to produce any salient results, and consequently the effort was abandoned to some private sector defense contractors to continue the work. Sometime later, the story continues, those private sector contractors wanted to bring the whole program back under U.S. government (USG) auspices. Apparently, the CIA stopped this supposed transfer back to the USG. All of this is without substantiating evidence, but, alas, belief in a statement is directly proportional to the volume in which it is transmitted and the number of times it is repeated, not the actual facts.

...As of the time of my departure, none, let me repeat, none of the conspiracy-minded “whistleblowers” in the public eye had elected to come to AARO to provide their “evidence” and statement for the record despite numerous invitations."