James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Post by smooth »

So how many people here got the clot shot?
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

smooth wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:07 pm So how many people here got the clot shot?
Is this some new extension of your performance art? (Ben) Shapirobody.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:06 pm
smooth wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:07 pm So how many people here got the clot shot?
"Anyone who isn't a Howard Hughes level germaphobe is a cryptotheofascist"

Anyone not in a political echo chamber knows the untested mRNA therapy masquerading as a vaccine has been a disaster. Everyone else can't admit that fear led them to be guinea pigs for mega corporate pharmabros.

Just admit that you can't admit that you put your health and future into the hands of the Martin Shkreli's of the world. It's OK, we all get fooled sometimes. It doesn't make you right wing to admit you were decided by a giant corporation, and in fact it's bizarre to think that it does.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Lolol "decided" say what autocorrect, deceived isn't actually a word?
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I got 3 back when they first dropped. I've been trying to use magnets to suck it back out but it doesn't work so far.

Sometimes when I eat too much ham, I think the vaccine gives me a headache. I try to avoid doing it but it's really hard around this time of year, my family always has tons of ham and even if I skip it at dinner I wake up and eat it all at 4am. My wife gets fucking pissed because "how can one person eat 2 pounds of ham overnight" and "stop saying the vaccine makes you do this" and "stop reading 12chan websites" and I always say okay I'll stop I'll stop but late at night I don't want to stop.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

cxwx wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:06 pm
Not much into Ben but I'd hang with Michael Knowles for sure
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:34 pm
I got 3 back when they first dropped. I've been trying to use magnets to suck it back out but it doesn't work so far.

Sometimes when I eat too much ham, I think the vaccine gives me a headache. I try to avoid doing it but it's really hard around this time of year, my family always has tons of ham and even if I skip it at dinner I wake up and eat it all at 4am. My wife gets fucking pissed because "how can one person eat 2 pounds of ham overnight" and "stop saying the vaccine makes you do this" and "stop reading 12chan websites" and I always say okay I'll stop I'll stop but late at night I don't want to stop.
Some batches were just nothing at all. This one can see when seeing data such as one region all get sick from it, and then another nothing happens. I'm sure there's other variables, but if you think about it, if every batch made people sick, myocarditis, etc., it'd be pulled much too quickly.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Oh, you are looking at the data?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Geeheeb wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:07 pm Oh, you are looking at the data?
Hangin' with Michael Knowles
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

well here's some fucking data. Real information from authentic google search results

1. Blackrock owns 90,645,567 shares of Kraft.
2. BlackRock owned 432.5 million shares of Pfizer

Now. Guess who makes my lunchables? Thats right Kraft, who are the real people responsible for oscar mayer

is this starting to makes sense?
Eight Bit Alien

I ate an entire one of those at 3AM and my head was pounding for 45 minutes when I woke up.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I eat a lot of shit, but that looks totally revolting.
Eight Bit Alien

Well it's all they have at dollar general
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Loaf lockdown!
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Introvert wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:15 pm Loaf lockdown!
Loaf Lock Up

Tom Limburger - vocals
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The next SUBLIMINAL SODOMY session will be called "The Great Ham Conspiracy" and be released as an IPhone voice memo.
Eight Bit Alien

If you do that i will release it as a split physically on tape without even a moments hesitation
Eight Bit Alien

But the other half of the split will be me so
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

Geeheeb wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:07 pm Oh, you are looking at the data?
only the book, 60 dollars
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

And yeah, I've made art of vaxx data before: https://textperiments.com/1223-2
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

I never got the clot shot and traveled the world the entire pandemic. Did get 3 or so nose rapes though.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

smooth wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:21 pm And yeah, I've made art of vaxx data before: https://textperiments.com/1223-2
Well you aren't

A) a low-level medical technician with an apparent economic and personal self-interest in the corporate party line

B) a late night comedy host like Colbert

C) one of what Blackrock CEO and CryptoEmperor of Earrh Larry Fink refers to as a "Citizen Of The Firm"

So how could you possibly be capable of interpreting that data? Merely reading it?
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

smooth wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:21 pm And yeah, I've made art of vaxx data before: https://textperiments.com/1223-2
This document is a collection of adverse events that were self-reported after folks were vaccinated.

42,086 case reports (25,379 medically confirmed and 16,707 non-medically confirmed). There were 1223 deaths reported in that set of people who had reported an adverse event. This isn't super reliable because it is self-reported, and as you can see there are some entries in the dataset that are not confirmed - I wish it could be better, but it is the best thing we have. One alternative for accurate data would be mandatory medical surveillance, which I don't think any honest person actually supports.
In the report, out of 42,086 cases, there were 1,223 deaths (p. 7), yet at the conclusion of the document it reads the following: “Review of the available data for this cumulative PM experience, confirms a favorable benefit: risk balance for BNT162b2.” (p. 29).

This makes the “favorable” risk balance of 2.9% deaths. In other words, within this first 3 months of the release of the Pfizer vaccine, roughly 1 in 33 people died, and we do not know any further data because the study ended on Feb 28th.
By the end of that window (dec 2020 to end of feb 2021) there were 38,426,567 single doses of Pfizer covid vaccines administered in the US alone (the source document is global VAERS data). Please help me if I'm misinterpreting you, but it looks like you are trying to say either that 2.9% of people who got the Pfizer vaccine died, or that of the 2.9% of people that had an adverse reaction to the vaccine died. 42,068 is only 0.1% of 38 million - but please keep in mind that is not a good comparison because the dataset is not robust.

This is also a snapshot of VAERS data, that is always collected - Pfizer is only supplying monthly data as requested. This only covers the reporting period and was generated just over a week later on March 9th (see page 5). To say that "we do not know any further data because the study ended on Feb 28th" is inaccurate because this is just all the available data at the time the report was written. Vaccine and other medical adverse event data continues to be collected and analyzed - find out more here https://vaers.hhs.gov

We probably do agree that vaccine makers and the FDA and CDC should be more transparent with data, and that coalition should not have had to make a FOIA request let alone sue to get that report.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

smooth wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:28 pm I never got the clot shot and traveled the world the entire pandemic. Did get 3 or so nose rapes though.
You're posting about some stats that you probably have an extremely poor understanding of regarding the alleged health detriments of a vaccine while bragging about your super spreader life style which probably severely injured or killed lots of old or other at risk people.

I'm really digging your new troll persona, bravo.