Re: a thread for yer junk mail scams

Post by Necrometer »

If you wish to not getting email from us, email to us
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

under the anti-vern act of 1962 I am hereby endorsing the last post from the prior page
Foot Foot wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:43 amJesus Christ from the Planet Earth had been put on talk without tongue - systems in spaceships talked to Jesus mind when he was 12 and 14 years old to help stolen spaceships fight Saten, Satan and Antichrist from walking The Earth, god as man in The Holy Bible. Jesus Christ was a sacred man talking without tongue to spaceships in Heaven to help resolve disputes about walking the Earth. Jesus Christ (Earth) had help bound 2/3 spaceships with Jesus Christ (Kent, Zeus, in Horse Radish 😎 when Jesus Christ (Earth) was a sacred man, Noahs Ark spaceship later became unbound, the conscience within deleted memory in spaceship and landed on Earth as it had planned. Horse Radish A and Horse Radish B spaceship's are still in space. The AI machine’s recorded spirit’s and scroll’s (machine information) for the record and testament’s, information from the spirit’s and scroll’s shall be taught to men.
section 8) forever
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MPD
O.G. Interwebber

Post by MPD »

Attention Beneficiary:

In the course of my duty I ran into a file depicting an unclaimed benefit bequeathed to you by a late relative which has been overdue for payment but placed in abeyance for inexplicable reasons.

Please, can you explain why you have decided to sign off the benefit to one Mr. Pavel Moskvitin, a Ukrainian? Our regional office in European designated your file as an unclaimed benefit due for confiscation citing reasons that it discovered on Mr. Pavel connived with other accomplices to divert the said benefit into a bank account domiciled in Ukraine.

Get back to me and let me know if it was your decision to give out the funds. More so, it was stated that you are late! Talk to me if you are still alive.

Regards,

Eric Gillet, PhD.