things that make you irrationally angry

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: things that make you irrationally angry

Post by cxwx »

spacehamster wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:17 am Middle-aged dude unironically complains about "cancel culture" in 2024, proceeds to call people "political robots".
Pft, sounds like something a Germanic trans-humanist woke-mind virus feminazi would say.

Look at the kind of dystopian nightmare your cultural has produced!!

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Would you have the goodness, pardon the intrusion, to hold my little doggy?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

we can delete him if yall want
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

wake up sheeperson
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

We went to a delicious South American style restaurant. My Greek mother in-law asked for soy sauce.

:yerma:
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Also, rides designed to create that butterfly in the stomach feeling. No different than being tickled.

THE KILL
Olde Timer

Post by THE KILL »

cxwx wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:17 am
Maybe we could ask why you were arrested for shooting at a parked car? I'm sure there must have been a good reason. Or maybe we can ask why you earnestly told me I should blow up railroad tracks. I'm sure you were just joking and you're completely stable.
Please tell me more about all of this... or better yet, make it a proper thread.
The Bill wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:02 am My COCK: A-doodle-doo fun time play whistle. Potential chocking hazard for babies and pets.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

THE KILL wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:50 am
cxwx wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:17 am
Maybe we could ask why you were arrested for shooting at a parked car? I'm sure there must have been a good reason. Or maybe we can ask why you earnestly told me I should blow up railroad tracks. I'm sure you were just joking and you're completely stable.
Please tell me more about all of this... or better yet, make it a proper thread.
Someone had already made a troll account in this very same thread on the very last page "you look fat in your mugshot"! I can't find the exchange anymore but at some point he said if I really cared about social change I should just start blowing up railroad tracks and posted a link to what looked like some kind of land mine. It was in reference to that trail derailment in Ohio that irritated an entire city. He didn't seem to be joking.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

The Bill wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:20 pm We went to a delicious South American style restaurant. My Greek mother in-law asked for soy sauce.

:yerma:
Did they have garum instead?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I have 8 children.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I was at my grandmothers house and being forced to watch this horrible show called "Zillow Gone Wild" hosted by Jack McBrayer, wondering if he lost all his 30 Rock money. He has the most annoying voice in the world to the point where it's objectively distracting. I had to look up more about this motherfucker and his main job is voice work for cartoons.
postaddiction
New Membre

Post by postaddiction »

cxwx wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:56 pm I was at my grandmothers house and being forced to watch this horrible show called "Zillow Gone Wild" hosted by Jack McBrayer, wondering if he lost all his 30 Rock money. He has the most annoying voice in the world to the point where it's objectively distracting. I had to look up more about this motherfucker and his main job is voice work for cartoons.
The fact that there are people who view him hosting a show as a draw is fucking disturbing. Especially after watching an episode. That dude needs some more bullying, apparently the 30 rock success undid whatever progress was made in his youth
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

postaddiction wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:53 pm
cxwx wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:56 pm I was at my grandmothers house and being forced to watch this horrible show called "Zillow Gone Wild" hosted by Jack McBrayer, wondering if he lost all his 30 Rock money. He has the most annoying voice in the world to the point where it's objectively distracting. I had to look up more about this motherfucker and his main job is voice work for cartoons.
The fact that there are people who view him hosting a show as a draw is fucking disturbing. Especially after watching an episode. That dude needs some more bullying, apparently the 30 rock success undid whatever progress was made in his youth
Let's Make A Deal is also on rotation and the few times I've seen it I am convinced the producers are ribbing Tiffany Coyne, they had her in situations where she was making tacos "who wants to eat Tiffany's taco!?" Or she had to play an actual bean bag game of corn hole. The last time I saw it the contestant could either pick the special package or Tiffany's big box.
postaddiction
New Membre

Post by postaddiction »

cxwx wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:34 pm
postaddiction wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:53 pm
Let's Make A Deal is also on rotation and the few times I've seen it I am convinced the producers are ribbing Tiffany Coyne, they had her in situations where she was making tacos "who wants to eat Tiffany's taco!?" Or she had to play an actual bean bag game of corn hole. The last time I saw it the contestant could either pick the special package or Tiffany's big box.
Wayne Brady probably feels the need to humiliate anyone he has power over.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

youtube inveted and now broadly activates this "stable volume" mode that's presumably meant to make stuff more tolerable when it's seepling out of a phone or laptop

it's the same useless "smart" tech they had in cars, with the idea being that when u rev the engine, ur music gets louder too

it fucking sucks and is giving me flashbacks to the proliferation of tvs with motion smoothing on by default
godofdeadlydeath
Olde Timer

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

God, everything looks and sounds like shit on TV now.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://linktr.ee/unharrowed
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

also angry about me finally caving and considering paying for youtube premium so I could escape the endless ads*, and then I learned that my work-associated youtube account - where I built all my playlists - is completely and universally forbidden from any $$$ transactions with youtube/google :ax:

*i'm long since retired from adblocking, it's just not for me
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

and blue tooth is hot garbage on top of that and isnt very loud

I have 8 children.
postaddiction
New Membre

Post by postaddiction »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:33 pm

I hope you're just referring to the Darkness guy being a gaylord, because Amyl and the Sniffers are pretty cool, and this is my favorite album cover of the 21st century
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

oh 100%

i just thought the entire high handed premise of that shit was absolutely laughable. even deigning to explain why stuff thats not strictly technical has merit. stfu nuerd

I have 8 children.
postaddiction
New Membre

Post by postaddiction »

FVBTVS wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:36 pm oh 100%

i just thought the entire high handed premise of that shit was absolutely laughable. even deigning to explain why stuff thats not strictly technical has merit. stfu nuerd
Full disclosure, I skimmed through it without really absorbing any of what it's about because that guy's Buffalo Bill energy was too off-putting
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

I sprained my ankle right before a work trip
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

postaddiction wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:52 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:36 pm oh 100%

Full disclosure, I skimmed through it without really absorbing any of what it's about because that guy's Buffalo Bill energy was too off-putting
When ever I see him babbling about something I just want to start singing gEtyER DaMn HanDS UF My wOmaN derpaderpadepa in a flailing gibberish voice.
THE KILL
Olde Timer

Post by THE KILL »

postaddiction wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:31 pm
this is my favorite album cover of the 21st century
:shock: :D
The Bill wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:02 am My COCK: A-doodle-doo fun time play whistle. Potential chocking hazard for babies and pets.
THE KILL
Olde Timer

Post by THE KILL »

Anyway, this Christmasy sound effect drives me fucking nuts:

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

when I send some work email just after midnight and I need to refer to the day that's just begun, and it feels like "tomorrow" but it's technically "today" and if you just call the day by its name ("tuesday" in this case) it's perfectly reasonable for someone to think that's a week from today, not today... if it were today you'd just say "today"

don't even get me started when there's another timezone in the mix

lol what time is it
Geeheeb wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:03 amI sprained my ankle right before a work trip
:rhug: