ATTN: AXE MURDERER, KRIEG AND ANYONE ELSE....

Music posts are a bannable offense.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Re: ATTN: AXE MURDERER, KRIEG AND ANYONE ELSE....

Post by riley-o »

Kat Shevil wrote:Thats BULLSHIT Krieg i never saidi would take Anybody on from the board.
I said that if anyone was to threaten me or fuck with me in person when my boyfriend (which he is more or less)was around then they would regret it.Basically saying :betternotstartanyshit: or make threats to harm me in person because i know people such as him who are hard bastards who have my back..
I take threats against me VERY seriously...i don't take them lightly so all i was saying was if people are making real threats against me then that would be dealt with accordingly if it came to a real life situation.You never know when people are being serious or not over the net.
My boyfriend may not fly the colours of the angels anymore but he is still very much involved with that whole thing and still has plenty of friends etc within that whole culture and set up.In his words the ONLY difference thesedays is that he dosnt walk around wearing. the colours.
id known about this guy and his reputation a LONG time before i ever got to know him and hes the real fucking deal.Hes been there and been involved in REAL gang activitiy, has been in jail and has a lot of equally tough friends who in his word are genuine villains/gangster types.Hes told me stories about him fighting with local gangsters and how he earned their respect etc...aswell as giving me a fascinating first hand insight into the world of outlaw biker cutlure.Which he will always have strong ties/bonds to.
He is serious about backing up friends too.So it was just a warning in case anyone was bering serious with me that they should rethink what they say over the internet towards something epseically when it involves threats becuase you just never know who that person may know or be connected with or in addition who their family ties are involved with.

Im not rascist or fasicst neither is my boyfriend not all bikers are homophobic and rascist that is just a stupid generalization.Every biker i have came across whilst being hard as nails people who you wouldnt wanna fuck with/get on the wrong side of are very much gentlemen, my friend is a gentleman but also someone not to be messed with.
i'm going to fucking run over you with a tank and then throw your heart into the sun and your 1/4 brain to jupiter

i'm coming over to your house tomorrow to zangief spinning piledriver you off the highest building i can find and then i'm going to the pub with your dad

better get the pride flag angels to save you from my totally unknown authenticity level you dumb fuck
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Tranny-fucking outlaw biker internet retribution samurai martial arts gentleman. Stay away from the northeast of England, or else Stephen's fictitious boyfriend will nuance you to death.
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

This boyfriend is VERY real and means business.Ok thats all i have to say i am out of this thread.Its past its best before date.
APOKALYPTIC DEATH CRUST ARMAGEDDON
http://www.myspace.com/windsofgenocide
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

This is like the tenth time you've said you're finished with this thread.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Kat Shevil wrote:Thats BULLSHIT Krieg i never saidi would take Anybody on from the board.
I said that if anyone was to threaten me or fuck with me in person when my boyfriend (which he is more or less)was around then they would regret it.Basically saying :betternotstartanyshit: or make threats to harm me in person because i know people such as him who are hard bastards who have my back..
I take threats against me VERY seriously...i don't take them lightly so all i was saying was if people are making real threats against me then that would be dealt with accordingly if it came to a real life situation.You never know when people are being serious or not over the net.But people do tend to shoot their mouths off a lot on boards such as this..hard to tellwho is serious and who is not sometimes.
My boyfriend may not fly the colours of the angels anymore but he is still very much involved with that whole thing and still has plenty of friends etc within that whole culture and set up.In his words the ONLY difference thesedays is that he dosnt walk around wearing the colours.Things changed for him after his local chapter broke up and joined with others.
id known about this guy and his reputation a LONG time before i ever got to know him and was nervous as hell the first time i ever met him at a neighbours party because id heard some fucked up stories about him, he even threatened our guitarist with a knife to this throat years ago in a pub before we got to know him and hes the real fucking deal.Hes been there and been involved in REAL gang activity, has been in jail and has a lot of equally tough friends who in his word are genuine villains/gangster types.Hes told me stories about him fighting with local gangsters and how he earned their respect /friendship etc...aswell as giving me a fascinating first hand insight into the world of outlaw biker culture.Which he will always have strong ties/bonds to.
He is serious about backing up friends too.So it was just a warning in case anyone was bering serious with me that they should rethink what they say over the internet towards someone especially when it involves personal threats of violence because again i will use his words:- "you just never know who that person may know or be connected with "or in addition "who their family is or are involved with."

Im not rascist or fasicst neither is my boyfriend, not all bikers are homophobic and rascist that is just a stupid generalization.Every biker i have came across and met whilst being hard as nails people who you wouldnt wanna fuck with/get on the wrong side of are very much gentlemen, my bfriend is a gentleman but is also someone who you wouldnt wanna mess with IRL.
Fucking stupid halfhead, the first time you mentioned your biker boyfriend was in this thread, so how the fuck my nickname is in the title?

I didn't threat you but I am not scared of you or your fucking European biker boy. A tough Paki or Turkish wannabe gangsta would be more dangerous than your Hell Angels boyfriend, if he exists at all.

You have a band and you say you want to tour, let's see what happens in the future, one day you will book a concert and I will show up and I know what will happen, you will run for help and I will not need to do any threating action, you will shit your pants when I say: Hello homoflexible, I am Krieg from the Reeelapse board.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

Krieg wrote:
I take threats against me VERY seriously...i don't take them lightly so all i was saying was if people are making real threats against me then that would be dealt with accordingly if it came to a real life situation.You never know when people are being serious or not over the net.But people do tend to shoot their mouths off a lot on boards such as this..hard to tellwho is serious and who is not sometimes.
My boyfriend may not fly the colours of the angels anymore but he is still very much involved with that whole thing and still has plenty of friends etc within that whole culture and set up.In his words the ONLY difference thesedays is that he dosnt walk around wearing the colours.Things changed for him after his local chapter broke up and joined with others.
id known about this guy and his reputation a LONG time before i ever got to know him and was nervous as hell the first time i ever met him at a neighbours party because id heard some fucked up stories about him, he even threatened our guitarist with a knife to this throat years ago in a pub before we got to know him and hes the real fucking deal.Hes been there and been involved in REAL gang activity, has been in jail and has a lot of equally tough friends who in his word are genuine villains/gangster types.Hes told me stories about him fighting with local gangsters and how he earned their respect /friendship etc...aswell as giving me a fascinating first hand insight into the world of outlaw biker culture.Which he will always have strong ties/bonds to.
He is serious about backing up friends too.So it was just a warning in case anyone was bering serious with me that they should rethink what they say over the internet towards someone especially when it involves personal threats of violence because again i will use his words:- "you just never know who that person may know or be connected with "or in addition "who their family is or are involved with."

Im not rascist or fasicst neither is my boyfriend, not all bikers are homophobic and rascist that is just a stupid generalization.Every biker i have came across and met whilst being hard as nails people who you wouldnt wanna fuck with/get on the wrong side of are very much gentlemen, my bfriend is a gentleman but is also someone who you wouldnt wanna mess with IRL.
Fucking stupid halfhead, the first time you mentioned your biker boyfriend was in this thread, so how the fuck my nickname is in the title?

I didn't threat you but I am not scared of you or your fucking European biker boy. A tough Paki or Turkish wannabe gangsta would be more dangerous than your Hell Angels boyfriend, if he exists at all.

You have a band and you say you want to tour, let's see what happens in the future, one day you will book a concert and I will show up and I know what will happen, you will run for help and I will not need to do any threating action, you will shit your pants when I say: Hello homoflexible, I am Krieg from the Reeelapse board.
No this stems from the threats you made towards me to come and "kick my butt" in the other threat "should steve be banned" thread..i didnt take that lightly so i mentioned you to him yesterday aswell as that axe murderer moron...and said that id been getting threats from you online saying you would come to Durham city kick my head in then go home...to which he laughed and said "well he better come in a tank" :lol: :lol:
I referred to him as my friend yesterday in the other thread but we have been seeing each other for 4 years or so now on and off and he wanted me to refer to him in this thread as being my boyfriend...as we have started seeing each other again.

If we get to play near to where you live in Germoney then feel free to come along to the show and introduce yourself i certainly will not run away nor will I be looking for a confrontation if we met."HOMOFLEXIBLE" haha WTF??!!.....shit my pants i would not though ive fronted up to people twice my size and don;t back down easily thesedays, shame i hadnt of had this tougher attitude when i had gotten mugged and threatened in the past in person all those years ago.it was livinig in a hostel which changed how my Attitude is and also it made me a tougher person as i had to prove to the people in that place that i wasnt gonna take any shit and that i wasnt a target for intimidation.

But in the other thread you threatened to come beat me up i didnt take very kindly to that and it just so happened i met up with my boyfriend yesterday for a few drinks just after that lil exchange of words we had on the other thread, he was pissed off aswell as amused about ppl threatening me over the internet and just said " tell these people who are threatening you who you are seeing/having a close relationship-friendship with and that i mean business if someone came to try and harm you/fuck with you in person".
Last edited by Kat Shevil on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Kat Shevil wrote:This boyfriend is VERY real and means business.Ok thats all i have to say i am out of this thread.Its past its best before date.
I'm going to stomp your tiny cock off and then fuck you in the ass before caving your fucking head in you fucking piece of shit.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Kat Shevil wrote: No this stems from the threats you made towards me to come and "kick my butt" in the other threat "should steve be banned" thread..
Here are my relevant comments in that thread you fucking halfhead, and this is AFTER you started being all tough:

(My mistake, you mentioned your imaginary boyfriend in that thread as well)

(Notice how my first comment is even AFTER you already mentioned your biker butt poker)

Krieg wrote:
Kat Shevil wrote:I have a VERY GOOD friend who is a notorious local Hells Angel.Hes also someone i have a casual relationship with.I also know some of his fellow bikers.My friend has already threatened to beat up this one guy in a pub in front of me cuz he was being a dick trying to be funny with me and his reputation for violence is as i said...notorious... but he has my back.Thats why i generally don't get fucked with by people because they know who i hang out with/am friends with around here.
Face me whenever and wherever you want, let's see if you can put your fists where your mouth is.
Krieg wrote:
Kat Shevil wrote:Thats VERY TUFF of you Krieg.I don't think...full of shit.
Why are you scared? I know you can't afford flying here, but I can afford flying there. I can kick your butt, sightsee the city and comeback in the same day. I will have to bring something to eat because food is gross over there though.

Plus, you do not fucking exist.
Krieg wrote:
Kat Shevil wrote:Stupid twat just what are you trying to prove?
That you are full of shit. You got a big mouth, don't you?
Krieg wrote:I am far from a though guy. You have been the one acting tough and saying that you will kick the ass of people from the board. Well, I am giving you the chance to kick my butt, Steve.

Edit: Typos
Krieg wrote:I got and idea Steve, book a concert on a Saturday and I will show up.
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

I call that trying to be a tough guy over the net and threatening to harm me in person..

I might be a transsexual but im not some prissy transsexual who walks about all "la de daaaaaaaa" trying their hardest to be OTT femminine.Im a transsexual who dosnt take any shit from people especially people who are giving me abuse or threatening me.
That dosnt make me a tom boy i can do femm just aswell as any other transsexual but i can also bring out my tougher side without thinking twice about it.

The amount of ppl on here that have threatened to beat me up or kill me is fucking amusing and they would be the ones who would have their backs against the wall if we met in person.Just mouthy bastards on a messageboard thinking they are hard tough guys behind their keyboards.REAL HARD men don't do that, they don't need to do that on a messageboard, they don't need to try and prove how tough they are online to other people and flex their muscles on a stupid fucking board like this threatening to kick in transssexuals to make themselves feel more manly..it's seriously fucking PATHETIC.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Kat Shevil wrote:I call that trying to be a tough guy over the net and threatening to harm me in person..

I might be a transsexual but im not some prissy transsexual who walks about all "la de daaaaaaaa" trying their hardest to be OTT femminine.Im a transsexual who dosnt take any shit from people especially people who are giving me abuse or threatening me.
That dosnt make me a tom boy i can do femm just aswell as any other transsexual but i can also bring out my tougher side without thinking twice about it.

The amount of ppl on here that have threatened to beat me up or kill me would be the ones who would have their backs against the wall if we met in person.Just mouthy bastards on a messageboard thinking they are hard behind their keyboards.REAL HARD men don;t need to do that on a messageboard, they don't need to try and prove how tough they are online to other people and flex their muscles on a stupid fucking board like this.
You stupid retarded piece of shit. My fucking FIRST comment was AFTER you were already threatening people for long time and bringing your gay biker boyfriend in the mix.

What a fucking joke, a Hells Angel supremacist guy who fucks other guy in the ass. He should be as stupid as you are and no wonder why you are together.
Last edited by Krieg on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Kat Shevil wrote:That dosnt make me a tom boy i can do femm just aswell as any other transsexual but i can also bring out my tougher side without thinking twice about it.
Yeah, you certainly showed your "tougher side" with Ian... :lol:

I love how you called the cops instead of the Hells Angels, Steve...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

ANYWAY I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME TODAY..FUCK THIS AND FUCK YOU.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Kat Shevil wrote:tom boy
You are a fucking boy you stupid asshole.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Kat Shevil wrote:ANYWAY I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME TODAY..FUCK THIS AND FUCK YOU.
like what? employment? do the hells angels need a human cum dumpster this afternoon?

Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

soiled depends wrote:
Kat Shevil wrote:That dosnt make me a tom boy i can do femm just aswell as any other transsexual but i can also bring out my tougher side without thinking twice about it.
Yeah, you certainly showed your "tougher side" with Ian... :lol:

I love how you called the cops instead of the Hells Angels, Steve...
Hey, that was mean. Come on, he lost £7 and a Nokia 1100.
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

Yeah i really hope you get fucking mugged one day and then you will realise what that is like you won;t find it so fucking amusing then Soiled Shithead.
That guy who mugged me will get what he deserves from some one oneday if he already hasnt.At least he was charged with escaping bail from another city etc hahaha.....so the cunt got something in return for being a robbing threatening bastard.He wanted to plead guilty to the lesser charges but i refused and decided to take him for everything and if hed been found guilty he would have gone down for a long time.
I m well over that whole incident now which happened december 2001 now but that whole thing was VERY hard to deal with for a good year or so after it happened.The guy wanted to take me to my parents house and help him steal stuff from there...he was high on something...if i hadnt of managed to kick him away from me after id dragged him into a late night pizza shop i dunno what would have happened, he might have killed me he was threatening to aswell as my parents so i couldnt let that scenario even get close all i knew was i had to do something....the guy said he had a gun but i didnt stick around long enough to find out if that was true but he had me falsely imprisoned for 45 mins or so until i turned around and told him to fuck off kicked him away and jumped onto a shop counter for help..i managed to escape from him once after hed mugged me but he chased me and then thats when he wanted me to take him to the other side of town.

Real life scary shit.
Last edited by Kat Shevil on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

Are your parents brother and sister or just first cousins?
Teufel's Tomb » Facebook » Last.FM
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Kat Shevil wrote:Yeah i really hope you get fucking mugged one day and then you will realise what that is like you won;t find it so fucking amusing then Soiled Shithead.
The last guy who tried to mug me got what sounded like a broken jaw after I stomped on his face. See Steve, some people don't make up bullshit stories and make empty threats. Some people just take care of themselves and avoid being a fucking spectacle.

I'd totall buy a round or two and enjoy hanging out with Ian. I like him. Seems like a good guy to me...

Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

CUNT.

Im sure an arsehole like you will meet his match sooner or later but there again just sit on them.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Kat Shevil wrote:CUNT.
All the soap bubbles in the world won't take the tiny cock of yours away steve...maybe it's time to allow yourself to be beaten to death....

Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Kat Shevil wrote:Yeah i really hope you get fucking mugged one day and then you will realise what that is like
I've been mugged several times, I've been stabbed and shot, but nothing really important. Nowadays I would just let the mugger get away, though.

What's the big deal with being mugged anyway? I do not get it. Just be smart and handle the situation (even if you are going to let the guy go away) and there will be no life endangering at all, come on, we are in fucking Europe, we are not in Africa or South America were they shoot you first and then take away your sneakers.
Fisk
Face of Collapse

Post by Fisk »

Steve Skeevel, just shut the fuck up please.
Never surrender.
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

Krieg wrote:
Kat Shevil wrote:I call that trying to be a tough guy over the net and threatening to harm me in person..

The amount of ppl on here that have threatened to beat me up or kill me would be the ones who would have their backs against the wall if we met in person.Just mouthy bastards on a messageboard thinking they are hard behind their keyboards.REAL HARD men don;t need to do that on a messageboard, they don't need to try and prove how tough they are online to other people and flex their muscles on a stupid fucking board like this.
You stupid retarded piece of shit. My fucking FIRST comment was AFTER you were already threatening people for long time and bringing your gay biker boyfriend in the mix.
By the way i was directing the post about my boyfriend towards Axe Murderer then you obviously took that and also what i said about if anyone tried to harm me in person and he was there then they would regret it the totally wrong way it wasnt a bring it on lets see how tough you are to any other board members including yourself but then you being a dumb dickhead jumped to conclusions of your own and made that tough guy threat towards me about coming to where i live and beating me up and i didnt like that at all...so hence why you became a part of this thread header.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Kat Shevil wrote:By the way i was directing the post about my boyfriend towards Axe Murderer then you obviously took that and also what i said about if anyone tried to harm me in person and he was there then they would regret it it wasnt a bring it on lets see how tough you are to any other board members including yourself but then you being a dumb dickhead jumped to conclusions of your own and made that tough guy threat towards me and i didnt like that at all...so hence why you became a part of this thread header.
You fucking piece of shit, stop making excuses. I never threated you, I just said since you are all though I will show up and face you then you can kick my butt.

I am no though guy, I am 1.74m/70kg but I am not scared of a piece of shit like you or a gay Aryan biker who enjoys poking your asshole.

Why are you all defensive now? Before all this shit started you were throwing rage left and right and threating to stomp people with your tiny 36 (that like size 5 for you fellow Americans) army boots. I know why you stopped, because now you do not feel so safe anymore, you thought you could threat everyone in this board because they are all thousands of miles away with an ocean in the middle but now you realized not everyone is that far away. Fucking coward.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
P.S., Actually your boots should be like 43 (around size 9 1/2), because you know, you are a man
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

Teufel's Tomb » Facebook » Last.FM
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!