ATTN: AXE MURDERER, KRIEG AND ANYONE ELSE....

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Vanessa America
O.G. Interwebber

Re: ATTN: AXE MURDERER, KRIEG AND ANYONE ELSE....

Post by Vanessa America »

riley-o wrote:
better get the pride flag angels to save you from my totally unknown authenticity level you dumb fuck
Toilet Fleet wrote:Tranny-fucking outlaw biker internet retribution samurai martial arts gentleman. Stay away from the northeast of England, or else Stephen's fictitious boyfriend will nuance you to death.
Incredible.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:fuck you, you ginger whore.
http://domestigrind.bandcamp.com/
http://www.facebook.com/catbombnyc
Manowarscockonyou
Cause Of Death

Post by Manowarscockonyou »

I thought the Hell's Angels were an American and mostly Italian Biker gang. Is he an import?
Kat Shevil wrote:We made sweet music with the thrashing of our naked limbs.
Manowarscockonyou
Cause Of Death

Post by Manowarscockonyou »

Pisscubes wrote:
Manowarscockonyou wrote:I thought the Hell's Angels were an American and mostly Italian Biker gang. Is he an import?
Naw, they got chapters everywhere.
Oh ok. Don't they traffic meth or some shit. I'll have to youtube the gangland on them or some shit when I get the chance. Pagans are a much cooler gang anyway.
Kat Shevil wrote:We made sweet music with the thrashing of our naked limbs.
ratanda
How's them beans, ma?

Post by ratanda »

I want to hear more about this person's samurai sword, and his skills wielding it.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Friendly Goatus wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:if someone doesn't die because of this thread then it's a failure of the highest order.

and.....

im rooting against snoo snoo / krieg / ass murderer and any of the other internet tough guys. you guys talk so much shit it's almost gay so to know that you wasted your personal resources on 'getting your ass beat' would almost be enough to fuel an erection right here at STUD H.Q.

here's to watching some of you embarass yourselves. fags.
Come the fuck on, Bungvox... I know you've got the intellect of a 5 year old but surely even you can find the humor in this thread? If not, I think you might be the only other person in that boat with Kat Shevil.
you're one of the top fucking xasthur fans on my list faggot so i'd shut your cum catcher if i was you.
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

So does your tough guy boyfriend suck your dick? speaking of that are you a tapper or a tucker?
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

ratanda wrote:I want to hear more about this person's samurai sword, and his skills wielding it.
This! I would like to see video of the gay/biker/gangster/samurai/ninja in action. This guy sounds like he would make Chuck Norris piss his panties.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

This thread is horrifying.
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

Stephen

Your threats will not go unnoticed. Now you have opened the portals of NYDM: The NEW YORK DEATH MILITIA. For you to threaten anyone here in the Metal scene and an American, you only signed your death warrant. LaGuardia Airport and John F Kennedy Airport have cells within the system. For living here in NY shields us from any Terrorist plot, the NYDM is our guardians. Ever since the WTC incident, they've kept this country safe. And NY is the stronghold. They have many units all over the world, if you think this is only Army of Brutality limited to this side of the world, you got things wrong. Do you know why the Russian Federation is no longer a Communist country? Do you know why China has dropped its clothe and opened up more to Capitalism? Do you know why H1N1 was unleashed?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
THERE IS ONLY PUNISHMENT AND INIQUITY THAT AWAITS YOU.
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:I used to have fantasies about robot ninja wizards, but past a certain age, you have to abandon category mash ups, like outlaw biker tranny lover poets.
:awesome:

I foe'd Bungvox because of this thread and I unfoe'd Kat Shitville. :tup:
No Cunting Elves
Parachute

Post by Parachute »

Honky Kong 64 wrote:
Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:I used to have fantasies about robot ninja wizards, but past a certain age, you have to abandon category mash ups, like outlaw biker tranny lover poets.

Brothers don't shake hands...Brothers gotta hug.
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Parachute wrote:
Honky Kong 64 wrote:

Brothers don't shake hands...Brothers gotta hug.
:lhug:
No Cunting Elves
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Steve, does your boyfriend protect you like the big strong cons in prison protect their little rapesausages? Does he trade you off for a pack of cigarettes and a licorice whip?
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

Katie wrote:I wonder what Kat's boyfriend got kicked out of Hell's Angels for?
well, there's one thing that pretty much suggests itself here...
rīdoonrīmenbā
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

pooptastik wrote:Stephen

Your threats will not go unnoticed. Now you have opened the portals of NYDM: The NEW YORK DEATH MILITIA. For you to threaten anyone here in the Metal scene and an American, you only signed your death warrant. LaGuardia Airport and John F Kennedy Airport have cells within the system. For living here in NY shields us from any Terrorist plot, the NYDM is our guardians. Ever since the WTC incident, they've kept this country safe. And NY is the stronghold. They have many units all over the world, if you think this is only Army of Brutality limited to this side of the world, you got things wrong. Do you know why the Russian Federation is no longer a Communist country? Do you know why China has dropped its clothe and opened up more to Capitalism? Do you know why H1N1 was unleashed?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
:tup:

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
Chip Future
Supreme Clientele

Post by Chip Future »

Kat, I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm hanging out here in NYC with a crew of rappers that I'm friends with. Not only have they bragged about murdering thousands of other MCs and hiding the bodies in their recording studio, they actually have the ability to spit razor blades and venom when they rap. I don't about you, but to me that's like a thousand times more intimidating than some Hell's Angel who doesn't even want to kill people. So basically what I'm saying is that you and your biker buddy had better not ever set foot in NYC....

Wait, they just told me that they actually run the whole east coast. So there you go. The U.S. east coast is off limits.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Chip Future wrote:Kat, I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm hanging out here in NYC with a crew of rappers that I'm friends with. Not only have they bragged about murdering thousands of other MCs and hiding the bodies in their recording studio, they actually have the ability to spit razor blades and venom when they rap. I don't about you, but to me that's like a thousand times more intimidating than some Hell's Angel who doesn't even want to kill people. So basically what I'm saying is that you and your biker buddy had better not ever set foot in NYC....

Wait, they just told me that they actually run the whole east coast. So there you go. The U.S. east coast is off limits.
I wanted not to like you...but...that was funny as hell.
Unholy Massacre
I like to smell things.

Post by Unholy Massacre »

Steve, you obviously know nothing about HA and need to stop it before you dig yourself deeper. One of the patches you have to earn to become a full fledged member says "AFFA" which means Angels Forever, Forever Angels", basically meaning that the only way you leave the gang is by dying. An Angel is not aloud to simply not wear his colors around. That's just not how that gang operates you fucking dimwit.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I'm like a BUTTERFLY gestating in a COCOON of BAD VIBES and VEGAN HOTDOGS
Unholy Massacre
I like to smell things.

Pisscubes wrote:
Unholy Massacre wrote:Steve, you obviously know nothing about HA and need to stop it before you dig yourself deeper. One of the patches you have to earn to become a full fledged member says "AFFA" which means Angels Forever, Forever Angels", basically meaning that the only way you leave the gang is by dying. An Angel is not aloud to simply not wear his colors around. That's just not how that gang operates you fucking dimwit.
Yeah, this was what I was saying before about them not being too stoked on people just stopping and not wearing their colors anymore.
Yeah, he should have just saved the time and just posted "I'm compulsively lying on the internet."
Friendly Goatus wrote:I'm like a BUTTERFLY gestating in a COCOON of BAD VIBES and VEGAN HOTDOGS
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

whoa whoa whoa.....hold the fuck on a second......you're saying that hells angels is lettin fags in?
Unholy Massacre
I like to smell things.

Pisscubes wrote:Maybe the Brits do it different there, but if you leave the Angels here I don't really see them as "having your back" like you're still a brother. Especially if you're gay.
You think they also break for tea time and put doilies on their gas tanks?
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

hits have been put out on all you fucking fags. dude's gonna bike across the Atlantic and fuck you niggers up. just wait. he's been alerted.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I think I might be done with this thread... Kat is a drunken whore faggot who completely fabricated the original post out of thin air. I might as well start a thread talking about how I'm calling an air-strike on Thurber. It's nonsense and Skat Hovel shall remain FOE'd.
pooptastik wrote:Stephen

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
:cheers:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

will rahmer is a true american hero.

and i bet he hacks fags up pretty good.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Necrometer, don't you understand that this is the actual point of the board? no one cares about your life, your science...we all, deep down, wanna laugh more at Kat Shevil. and it's so fucking funny...