ATTN: AXE MURDERER, KRIEG AND ANYONE ELSE....

Music posts are a bannable offense.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Re: ATTN: AXE MURDERER, KRIEG AND ANYONE ELSE....

Post by pleasuretokill »

Unholy Massacre wrote:Steve, you obviously know nothing about HA and need to stop it before you dig yourself deeper. One of the patches you have to earn to become a full fledged member says "AFFA" which means Angels Forever, Forever Angels", basically meaning that the only way you leave the gang is by dying. An Angel is not aloud to simply not wear his colors around. That's just not how that gang operates you fucking dimwit.
While the Hell's Angels might be a tough group of guys, you know who is tougher? The guy that hops in the sack with Kat Shevil. I don't care if you've killed 50 guys for looking at you the wrong way, if you are man enough to battle a guy that has no problem with slamming his cock into Kat's disgusting, disease-ridden asshole..... You are braver than I.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
cm34p4in
Nespithe

Post by cm34p4in »

Pisscubes wrote:
Unholy Massacre wrote:Steve, you obviously know nothing about HA and need to stop it before you dig yourself deeper. One of the patches you have to earn to become a full fledged member says "AFFA" which means Angels Forever, Forever Angels", basically meaning that the only way you leave the gang is by dying. An Angel is not aloud to simply not wear his colors around. That's just not how that gang operates you fucking dimwit.
Yeah, this was what I was saying before about them not being too stoked on people just stopping and not wearing their colors anymore.
I know at least one person who lost his life over trying to "quit".

EDIT FOR CLARITY
calling someone a "faggot" or "nigger" is also not okay.
KommandoRob
Inhale/Exhale

Post by KommandoRob »

This thread :pizza: 5/5 :lol:
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Chad wrote:Necrometer, don't you understand that this is the actual point of the board? no one cares about your life, your science...we all, deep down, wanna laugh more at Kat Shevil. and it's so fucking funny...
I don't post about my science.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

Kat Shevil wrote:The only difference thesedays is that he dosnt wear the colours on a jacket, hes still involved with local angels....

Was he kicked out before the first practice?
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

Necrometer wrote:
Chad wrote:Necrometer, don't you understand that this is the actual point of the board? no one cares about your life, your science...we all, deep down, wanna laugh more at Kat Shevil. and it's so fucking funny...
I don't post about my science.
I care about both your life and your science.
Unholy Massacre
I like to smell things.

Post by Unholy Massacre »

pleasuretokill wrote:While the Hell's Angels might be a tough group of guys, you know who is tougher? The guy that hops in the sack with Kat Shevil. I don't care if you've killed 50 guys for looking at you the wrong way, if you are man enough to battle a guy that has no problem with slamming his cock into Kat's disgusting, disease-ridden asshole..... You are braver than I.
The image in my brain is mole-man from the Simpsons.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I'm like a BUTTERFLY gestating in a COCOON of BAD VIBES and VEGAN HOTDOGS
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

I think ass-fucking a tranny disqualifies you from being an Angel....even they have standards.
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

smellmyfinger wrote:I think ass-fucking a tranny disqualifies you from being an Angel....even they have standards.
:lol: Thanks for the new sig!
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
R A Burpcore
I like to smell things.

Post by R A Burpcore »

I could have sworn that you said you were done with this thread and had better things to do today...

This is partially why you get abused so badly around these parts, Stephen. Go ahead and say that it doesn't bother you. Your posts say quite otherwise. This whole goddamn thread is a testament to your high levels of butthurt. Maybe if you could keep some degree of consistency for more than thirty seconds you might have been granted some small shred of dignity (and what a foreign concept that must be to you) but as it stands, the constant stream of idiocy flowing from your keystrokes, when combined with your halfheaded inability to not let yourself be lured out into the fray have placed you high (or low, depending on how you look at it) among the various "red headed stepchildren" of this board. As said many times before, Jofa may have been a bona fide retard but even he had the better judgment to walk away.

Well Stevie boy, your entire life seems to have been a quest for your 15 minutes. Here they are. Enjoy it while it lasts

BTW... I hereby officially retract my previous statement regarding the redundancy of this thread.
Lowering standards since 1978!

"Work as stripper and expect cunt to last forever? Get Real." - Hornie

http://www.myspace.com/afterlightmetal

Xbox Live - DeadForever666
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

smellmyfinger wrote:I think ass-fucking a tranny disqualifies you from being an Angel....even they have standards.
HEY!!! :P
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

R A Burpcore wrote:I could have sworn that you said you were done with this thread and had better things to do today....
Am I the only one who's noticed she ALWAYS says this?
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

cum.
Axe Murderer
Privilege of Evil

Post by Axe Murderer »

reconoytered the rim last night gents, and by rim i mean kat shovel's hovel
lives in a shack, this biker cumcatcher.
took my axe wuz gonna him or her or it fourty whacks but you know what they SEH in merry olde england
SEH is how they pronounce it
peked through a window though, cleared the cum aside
saw kat shovel gettin his turds pushed in
hole bunch of nazi bikers in there.
fucker lives right by scotland
put my axe in now and get across the border, climb that wall
known consortur of nazi ish biker types, not a jury in the merry olde land will convict me
get me 1 fag hater on that jury and i'm home free
gunna get you, axe is gunna get ya hells bells
Backwoods, motherfucker
rape bear
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by rape bear »

KAT SHEVIL: DONE WITH THIS THREAD SINCE...

wait, he's still not done with it?
http://failed.bandcamp.com
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i would so slap on a strap on and rape his ass.
Chip Future
Supreme Clientele

Post by Chip Future »

Axe Murderer, will you liveblog through the actual murder of Kat? Do you have a Twitter feed we can follow?
blastocystosis
O.G. Interwebber

Post by blastocystosis »

Someone should forward this thread to Steve's sexual reassignment surgeon. Not that he even has to money to have one anyway. But just to be safe, it should be forwarded to all of the surgeons in England. I think it's in the surgeon charter to not change the sex of anyone with outlaw cross-dressing faggot fucking biker connections.
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

I'll bet this turd pounding biker affiliated boyfriend doesnt even own a bike.
Last edited by Jesus H Dump on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thürstön.3®®0®
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by thürstön.3®®0® »

Jesus H Dump wrote:I'll be this turd pounding biker affiliated boyfriend doesnt even own a bike.
SAVE A HAWG, RIDE A TRANNY!
"It is Baby Bush's fault, like all of the country's problems currently are, and the poor black dude has to mop up after the irresponsible frat boy while the rich white assholes criticize him as usual." - the most naive motherfucker i've ever come in contact with that wasn't a female mennonite.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

SPERM ON THE GAS TANK dot piss.
pAppY
CYBORG TAX COLLECTOR

Post by pAppY »

I've been wondering why so many people have been asking me to ban him lately...now it all makes sense. :what:
abdominalpillaging
I hate your life.

Post by abdominalpillaging »

this entire thread, while funny in parts, is the biggest face palm i've ever seen anywhere on the internet.
i like to dissect women
ratanda
How's them beans, ma?

Post by ratanda »

So this is how he quits the board? He makes up a troll who pretends to kill him?
R A Burpcore
I like to smell things.

Post by R A Burpcore »

Whee of the Dead wrote:
R A Burpcore wrote:I could have sworn that you said you were done with this thread and had better things to do today....
Am I the only one who's noticed she ALWAYS says this?
He, not she. Don't enable his sad delusions of womanhood. He never mastered being a man and he was BORN male. I'm sorry but women are far, far more complex than us gents, so this sad sack fuckstick doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of earning the dignity of being called "her".

But anyways, yes I have noticed. Every goddamn time. It's like he thinks that by saying "Tra la la, so long boys, you're boring me so I'm going to go live my rich, fulfilling life now." we will all stop and say "Oh. Well, looks like the party is over." and find a new target. The fact that this tactic has had a 0.000% success rate so far apparently hasn't even occurred to him and the fact that he's an attention whoring grab bag of misfiring synapses will keep him coming back for more every single goddamn time.
Lowering standards since 1978!

"Work as stripper and expect cunt to last forever? Get Real." - Hornie

http://www.myspace.com/afterlightmetal

Xbox Live - DeadForever666