Battlefield 3 thread: ENEMY APC SPOTTED

Music posts are a bannable offense.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Battlefield 3 thread: ENEMY APC SPOTTED

Post by fallbacktostone »

Comrade Slinky wrote:I think the javelin is rubbish, not quite sure how it's supposed to work otherwise.
locks on to tanks at a fairly moderate to long range and homes in pretty good. its strong too. its going to really suck when theres a lot of them floating around and you're in a tank trying to get away.
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Ahh. Tried using it today at a shorter range against some apcs, didn't perform well.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

as it stands now, tanks are almost not worth using. although i discovered by accident that they're kind of awesome if you sit them about half a mile from the action and lob shells. if you try to use them within range of infantry, you're not long for the world

also it warms my heart when i look at the minimap and see that my team has collectively laid about 40 mines around an objective
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

:fonz:
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

jeez man, you got enough SCAR kills?
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

yo i cant even help it b

i just got it

and now all i gotta do is point it at them and they die

shit is crazy
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

you get that thing with a grip and maybe laser sight and all of a sudden youre like a housecat playing with lizards.

give a guy two pumps to see how he reacts and whether he freaks out or not and then finish him off just cause
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

ps. after tomorrow i'm going to try being on nonstop for at least 4 days. :drool: :betternotstartanyshit:
Masochrism
I hate your life.

Post by Masochrism »

damn so close to unlocking the scar. still havent really had time to game hard on this. tried yesterday and there were lke 4 available games :x
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

I caved in and am level 5 - xbox for this one while Dark Souls 4 kings are killing me on the PS3 in the lounge room.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

fallbacktostone wrote:ps. after tomorrow i'm going to try being on nonstop for at least 4 days. :drool: :betternotstartanyshit:
yeah afaik i don't have any plans after work this week so i'll be on around 8 or 830 most nights. it's been almost unplayable at times this weekend due to lag spikes.

DUDES i was flying a frogfoot and i saw a guy running down the middle of the road. i thought it would be funny to crash the airplane into him- except when i did it (and smooshed him), the plane bounced off the road and shot back into the air with no damage. totally fucking super mario'd him. unlocked flares and heat seekers in one go with that
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Masochrism wrote:damn so close to unlocking the scar. still havent really had time to game hard on this. tried yesterday and there were lke 4 available games :x
they posted a thing tonight about how they're upgrading the servers today and tomorrow so hopefully it will be a little smoother this week
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

when i was playing with slinky i definitely shot down an airplane while parachuting. it was a pretty hollow victory though since we were playing against level 30something buttholes

i've hit a point where it takes forever to unlock anything. bleh
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

On the plus side the g36c seems to have a bit of the rape to it, as long as you get past the iron sights which is like looking through a garbage can with a small hole in it.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

every one of those guys was using it. one of them had 940+ kills with it. ridiculous.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

the one guy that knifed me and then did the tea bag dance in the death cam got headshotted twice after that so i wasn't too mad. i couldn't make any progress on the objectives though..
BroMan
Hetero as hell...

Post by BroMan »

Since I've unlocked the heat seekers and stealth for my plane I haven't been shot down once. Shit, a guy was trying to shoot me down earlier I managed to whip my plane around and get behind him...he quickly had two missiles on his ass. I've noticed there are way too many dumbasses playing this game as if it were COD. They die a quick brutal death, and it sucks being on their side.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/BroMan43/
PSN- BroMan43
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

:fp: :wank: :drool:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

TOTALLY fucking stupid
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

we've managed to break through the stalemate a couple times by placing a beacon on the tracks of the subway but

:fp:
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

hahaha 7 pages of psychotic self dubbed 'tactical' pc gamers discussing the minutiae of metro in conquest.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlefiel ... moved.html :theylive:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
tldr