European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by Geeheeb »

chrisinLA wrote:Also, notice how there's almost never any women in these huge crowds of fleeing Syrians?
I read up a little and it looks like the women are being sold off for sex to ISIS and rich Saudis while the men take off to Europe.

The only reason I brought up Wacken is because A. I have my tickets for WOA 2016, and B. The map Necometer posted had the migrants going straight through Hamburg, then directly up through the area where the small town of Wacken is in northern Germany.
they aren't going to fuck you
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Kaka r u an autist
Haha,
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

The Torsion wrote:Image

Just some refugees definitely fleeing certain death in Syria camping out in a Serbian cemetary, sleeping on graves. Definitely grateful and not pieces of shit.
Yeah because 7 or 8 people represents an entire group of millions of people and people of no other race have ever been pieces of shit. Are you seriously this fucking stupid?
Wank night's cancelled
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Lol I don't see any of their upstanding coethnics chasing them off and castigating them for being vile and callous.
Haha,
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Geeheeb wrote:
chrisinLA wrote:Also, notice how there's almost never any women in these huge crowds of fleeing Syrians?
I read up a little and it looks like the women are being sold off for sex to ISIS and rich Saudis while the men take off to Europe.

The only reason I brought up Wacken is because A. I have my tickets for WOA 2016, and B. The map Necometer posted had the migrants going straight through Hamburg, then directly up through the area where the small town of Wacken is in northern Germany.
they aren't going to fuck you
They might if he buys one from the refugees passing through Wacken Death Fest fest
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Even refugees have scruples ryler
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I bet he titfucks a refugee while she calls him a fat piggy
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Thought bubble "by the sound of his wheezing, this can't possibly take more than a moment."
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

The Torsion wrote:Lol I don't see any of their upstanding coethnics chasing them off and castigating them for being vile and callous.
Why would other people be responsible for their actions? Are you responsible for what your neighbor does? Are you responsible for what other white people do? You are a fucking retard.
Wank night's cancelled
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Isn't that why you hate the police tho
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i thought being vile and callous was cool though, torsion..

yours confusedly,

fvbtvs :confused:
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I can see, in my mind's eye, Cascade Whore reaching out with compassion to legions of filthy, stinking, chanting brown people...

he breaks bread with them...their glares slowly turn into smiles...as they realize...he's the best of us. the one they've been waiting for.

all problems are solved, and he can go to sleep satisfied
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Black Jacques wrote:Isn't that why you hate the police tho
So you think complaining about actual real life instances of police abuse is being racist against the cop? Cool story bro.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

So I guess your premise is this supposedly only a small portion of police are scum and that "the Pigs" thread is also just anecdotal evidence that torishit I would say the main difference is being a police officer is a profession not a creed race or religion. I also believe the mantra of "only a small portion if police are bad" is being niavely optimistic. A police officer has a state sanctioned monoploy on violence so I would say they need to be held to an extremely higher standard than the average citizen. I also feel this discussion is in no way analogous to some one using an example of some people shitting in a cemetery to police abuse.
Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

dude, this whole forum is ''counter-'' something, so you're not enlightening ANYONE with the big news that cops sometimes abuse their power. you lose people when you pretend that every single fucking situation is linked to some ''racist'' power structure. I don't think anyone disagrees with the heart of what you're saying. there might be one or two, but I doubt anyone here wants to hurt anyone because of ethnicity.

the world is completely fucked, and it's not because of white yokels or anything in your entry-level marxist idea of history.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
it's because of Jews
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Chad wrote:I can see, in my mind's eye, Cascade Whore reaching out with compassion to legions of filthy, stinking, chanting brown people...

he breaks bread with them...their glares slowly turn into smiles...as they realize...he's the best of us. the one they've been waiting for.

all problems are solved, and he can go to sleep satisfied
Imagine yourself or family being ravaged by homeless and death. If only your neighbors would be Christian enough to lend a hand.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Chad wrote:dude, this whole forum is ''counter-'' something, so you're not enlightening ANYONE with the big news that cops sometimes abuse their power. you lose people when you pretend that every single fucking situation is linked to some ''racist'' power structure. I don't think anyone disagrees with the heart of what you're saying. there might be one or two, but I doubt anyone here wants to hurt anyone because of ethnicity.

the world is completely fucked, and it's not because of white yokels or anything in your entry-level marxist idea of history.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
it's because of Jews
You're really not worth engaging on any level. Drink more or I will. Just call me a fat cunt and call it a day.
Wank night's cancelled
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

nah man, you have a good heart. you care about injustice. that's worth respecting.

cheers
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

:beer:
Wank night's cancelled
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Well, clearly this one picture is irrefutable statistical proof that all brown people are shit and we need to erect a wall around Europe. How could I have been so blind?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

spacehamster wrote:Well, clearly this one picture is irrefutable statistical proof that all brown people are shit and we need to erect a wall around Europe. How could I have been so blind?
You're just a social justice warrior PC fag with white guilt. Where's I put that Sam Harris book?
Wank night's cancelled
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

This thread :lol: :tup:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

squatting on the grave of civil discourse
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Geeheeb wrote:squatting on the grave of civil discourse
:lol: :lol: :lol: :pizza:
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nging.html
At yet another migrant camp in Detmold, a city in central Germany, a 13-year-old Muslim girl was raped by a fellow migrant. The child and her mother had fled to Europe to escape a ‘culture of sexual violence’ in their own country.

Astonishingly, police kept silent about the rape, which took place in June. Only this month, after a local newspaper revealed that it had happened — and claimed German authorities are not ‘going public’ about crimes involving migrants because they don’t want to ‘give legitimacy’ to critics of mass migration — did they confirm it had taken place.

The area’s police chief, Bernd Flake, insists the official silence was meant to protect the rape victim. But he adds: ‘We will continue this policy (of not informing the public) whenever crimes are committed in migrant facilities.’

Anecdotal evidence I guess or whatever. They'll probably assimilate just fine and stop pissing on each other at some point.

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... rev=search
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.