TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Post by Necrometer »

hipster holocaust wrote:
Necrometer wrote:jon oliver did a segment about how Trump's ancestors were actually "Drumpf"s, obviously pointing out the dude's hypocrisy regarding immigration and other-ness

and now there are dozens of serious articles about how laughing about this is xenophobic

I am ready to die
:lol: Now you know what it's like in Portland
hahaha

berkeley is so far over the rainbow that nobody even acknowledges the existence of trump or television so this one is a non-issue twice over
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

here's that segment, it's pretty incredible; might have to be a total prick and send it to my dad who masquerades as a decent person but hasn't voted for a democrat in like 30 years; he grew up poor as shit in the UK and benefited incredibly from a great public education system that gave him a free medical degree... then he IMMIGRATED to the US and consistently votes for people like trump, effectively opposing social programs and immigration :fp:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Necrometer wrote: he grew up poor as shit in the UK and benefited incredibly from a great public education system that gave him a free medical degree... then he IMMIGRATED to the US and consistently votes for people like trump, effectively opposing social programs and immigration :fp:
:moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

Necrometer wrote: he grew up poor as shit in the UK and benefited incredibly from a great public education system that gave him a free medical degree... then he IMMIGRATED to the US and consistently votes for people like trump, effectively opposing social programs and immigration :fp:
This behaviour is not unusual for different immigrant groups all over the world, from what I've heard. It is supposedly the reason why Trump gets the Latino vote and I've heard that German immigrants in Switzerland do the same. Most people are aware that they've been given a great chance by their new country with integration programs or social programs, but this gratitude often does not extend to later arrivals, even if they're from the same country. I guess it's sort of a social egotism.
It's the same with Turkish people in Germany: Many of them are NOT happy about the European immigrant crisis thing.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Necrometer wrote:

here's that segment, it's pretty incredible; might have to be a total prick and send it to my dad who masquerades as a decent person but hasn't voted for a democrat in like 30 years; he grew up poor as shit in the UK and benefited incredibly from a great public education system that gave him a free medical degree... then he IMMIGRATED to the US and consistently votes for people like trump, effectively opposing social programs and immigration :fp:
Just watched this....fucking brilliant.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

So while all this election freak show is going on the United States just happens to push for the U.N. to impose brutal new sanctions against the DPRK. Hello world war 3
Wank night's cancelled
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

i don't even understand your post. no one's going to war to defend North Korea. The US helped draft these sanctions years ago, and every Security Council country supports them (including China obviously), as well as South Korea.

are you implying the US is using the election as a smokescreen to unfairly/hastily/covertly implement sanctions against NK that basically every country supports?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Spooky Apparition wrote:i don't even understand your post. no one's going to war to defend North Korea. The US helped draft these sanctions years ago, and every Security Council country supports them (including China obviously), as well as South Korea.

are you implying the US is using the election as a smokescreen to unfairly/hastily/covertly implement sanctions against NK that basically every country supports?

I'm saying it's getting very little media coverage compared to the circus side show of American politics, not some tinfoil hat conspiracy bullshit.

This pushes NK into a bad corner. They already claimed they would attack http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/06/asia/nort ... index.html now is the United States to assume this is hyperbole? The government in the USA ( I assume you're from Europe? Or may be thinking of some one else) want to portray the DPRK as the ultimate bogeyman that we take threats from very seriously. So is this kind of threat to be looked at as bravado? The comment about WW3 was more of a joke about them having nukes.
Wank night's cancelled
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Trump will teach these gook motherfuckers a lesson.
strict
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by strict »

In all my insignificant 27 years on earth, I never voted once except for High Lord Trump, as an expletive, a vulgarity, a curse upon your rotten nation. Be cursed, revel amongst scum, it's what you asked for unwittingly, so we spit in your diseased exposed eye... Heil faggot 1488 with hell on our burdened backs..

Pray Satan
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

strict wrote:In all my insignificant 27 years on earth, I never voted once except for High Lord Trump, as an expletive, a vulgarity, a curse upon your rotten nation. Be cursed, revel amongst scum, it's what you asked for unwittingly, so we spit in your diseased exposed eye... Heil Kuhni Lemmel 1488 with hell on our burdened backs..

Pray Satan

But you hate the immigrants...trump hates the immigrants? Trump hate the jews (Chad told me so) Don't you hate the jews? Seems like trump represents everything you'd want america to be. So...."curse"? Sounds like you love america!
Wank night's cancelled
strict
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by strict »

You're kind of a fag. Take a nap, fat kid. No one here legitimately appreciates your presence
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Let's talk more about you and your pathetic attempt to bite the hand that feeds. Seeing as you're an immigrant and were allowed to come to the US of A instead of rotting in a mass grave in Bosnia. It's funny how we both seem to despise a great deal of what the United States does for very different reasons. I've got to go wash my diabetic socks now.
Wank night's cancelled
strict
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by strict »

How insensitive!

::exasperated noises::
strict
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by strict »

strict
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by strict »

.I'm
Last edited by strict on Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

:lol: now you're the sensitive one. I like how you deleted your post then replaced it with one almost identical except it leaves out more of overt burn America to the ground like stuff. You really do Chad your posts more than Chad. A guy who talks an awful lot about kikes fags and brown people gets a quivering lip and misty eyed at the mention of his "homeland" getting exploded about 25 years ago. Don't make fun of something that affected your heritage, got it. You're 27? You were a fucking infant when you came here. Sorry if it hurts your mushy little skull, but that makes you an American
Wank night's cancelled
strict
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by strict »

But you're still Cascade whore...

:tup2:
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

BREAKING: it turns out my dad is super anti-trump, but so far only to the extent that he doesn't want him to be the republican nominee. if trump did get the nom, I suspect my dad would simply abstain from voting? time will tell
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Your dad can't vote because he's an immigrant, It's a trick question.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

goddamnit :lol:
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

trump rally in chicago is breaking out in a riot. trolls vs. trolls. wonder if ken m is in the crowd throwing haymakers?

i think drumpf set this whole thing up. he thinks he's vince mcmahon now.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Ashtray cunt.

Seth putnam's mom.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! Dinesh D'Souza is bringin it hard!!

Wank night's cancelled