SLH666

Music posts are a bannable offense.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Re: SLH666

Post by soiled depends »

fuck a beer can and pretend it takes a shit while doing so
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

folding a piece of balogna just so with the intent of raping faux cunt.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

using less than fresh sliced ham to cram in loose fitting cunt to make it loose fitting cunt with ham and your weener.

beatin o0ff to van halen videos
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

put up your dukes...and finger a blood-caked shit out of my gaping asshole
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Toothpick inserted into dick hole.
IFryKids
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by IFryKids »

Puking cum into shit-covered kvnt while ballsack rests in mouth of Doink the Clown's rotting corpse.
This is my sacrifice
This is my life
This is my only regret
That I ever was born
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

The Sweet Lord Hitler and the Sweet Lord Joe Walsh double penetrating tailpipes on thrush exhaust system shooting cum and carbon monoxide toward the heavens, as the red sea and red river part, and Carol Burnett blows a pussy fart, far and wide. Amen.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

Post by elephants gerald »

Zerohero wrote:shooting cum and carbon monoxide
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Lord Ralph Mouth dry humping salt shaker at Arnolds while the Sweet Lord Hitler buttfucks Chachi in the Fonz's "office" and Potsie eats mrs. C's potato pie after fingering her butthole. 232324233,00 dead jews gassed on Blueberrie Hill. Pinkie Tuskadero putting glen benton's sweaty pubes on an oniont roll. The Gods laffed.

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

lord hitler watches on in glib ecstasy as carol burnett speculums her poop booth and allows the armies of of the eastern front to march in. future wars will be assured a total victory as they lay their blessed heads on turd pillows within the sweet pink tunnel that dinner has not forgot. divisions of soldiers yarking off inside the shitter. blizzard of sperm. nuremberg53.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:lord hitler watches on in glib ecstasy as carol burnett speculums her poop booth and allows the armies of of the eastern front to march in. future wars will be assured a total victory as they lay their blessed heads on turd pillows within the sweet pink tunnel that dinner has not forgot. divisions of soldiers yarking off inside the shitter. blizzard of sperm. nuremberg53.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

If her cooze looks like it can take a stirrin then it might be the place to stow white urine.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

if you dip your rod in and her cunt feels bigger burn her at the stake she can be lunch for nigger.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

If you pecker is a runt, smear dogshit on her cunt. Bustarhymezz666
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

If her cunt looks like hacked up baloney take her to the stables shes ready for pony
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

If she's wearing her Sunday bonnet, take out her tit and then fart on it.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Roses are Red
violets are blue
The Sweet Lord Hitler has the runs and shat all over a 29 foot pile of dead jews while listening to Lisa Lisa + Cult Jam on his ipod.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

accidently wiped mouth with papertowel that I perviously jacked off in

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

if your dick don't touch the sides talk her into committing suicide.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

if you need more power sent to your bun splitter ask for help from your sweet lord hitler.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

spilling ritual seed over unflushed diarrhea and dental blood from flossing : just one of the many everyday ways one can appease S L H
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
pAppY
CYBORG TAX COLLECTOR

Post by pAppY »

After praying for help from Sweet Lord Hitler, I realized it would be okay to hit her
He guided me wise, instructed me fair - so I drug her out to the shed by her hair
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

Zerohero wrote:Image
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Glory be to the Sweet Lord Hitler,
Who by His potent farts and cum created me,
making me in the image and likeness of Gary Coleman.

Glory be to the Sweet Lord Carol Burnett,
Who by Her Precious how you say Pie Rod Blood delivered me to hell,
and opened her butthole for me before reciting the complete words of Piss Pot Pete.

Glory be to the Holy Lord Jethro Bodine,
Who has sanctified miss jane in the back of his truck,
and continues shoot possum cum in her fuddy duddy british hairdoo
by the graces of granny I sniff bicycle seats on every 3rd Tuesday night.

Glory be to the Three adorable Lords of the Holy Trinity,
now and forever.

Amen.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

If her cooze smells like shit it's time to carve her all to bits.