Latest movie you watched (1-10 scale)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
This Means War
The Brutality Continues...

Re: Latest movie you watched (1-10 scale)

Post by This Means War »

500 Days Of Summer - 7/10
Super - 5/10
hard paranormal dong wrote: one of these days im going to upload my fist onto the internet, i just hope one day you accidentally download it.
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - 7
To Catch a Thief - 8
War of the Roses - 8.5
Reversal of Fortune - 7
Enemy - 6
Last edited by The Real MPD on Thu May 01, 2014 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mooretician
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Mooretician »

Grand Budapest Hotel - 8.5/10. Really great. Way darker than I'd anticipated. I generally like all of Wes Anderson's stuff (I didn't see Moonrise Kingdom or the stop-motion one), especially the Life Aquatic and the Royal Tennenbaums. Darjeeling Limited was pretty great too. This one was no different but that R rating brought a weird, almost Tarantino-ish quality to parts of it. Fucking Ralph Feinnes man, that dude is the best. All the stuff in prison with him and Harvey Keitel was glorious.

"What happened, my dear Zero, is I beat the living shit out of a sniveling little runt called Pinky Bandinski, because if we've learned one thing from Penny Dreadfuls, it's that you can't be a candy ass; you've got to earn their respect. You should take a long look at his ugly mug this morning. He's actually become a dear friend."
copstache wrote:on a positive note, i hope if i get old and encrippled my nurses come and put on Judeobeast Assassin and watch my horrible atrophied limbs twitch in some mess of neurons flickering and dying
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

:tup: I'd recommend checking out MK if you can stomach some cutesy stuff - I think it's playing to his style instead of against it, which works best for my tastes

what about dafoe though :lol:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Mooretician
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Mooretician »

Hahaha the whole confrontation with Jeff Goldblum was just solid gold
copstache wrote:on a positive note, i hope if i get old and encrippled my nurses come and put on Judeobeast Assassin and watch my horrible atrophied limbs twitch in some mess of neurons flickering and dying
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Firewall - 5
Presumed Innocent - 7
Ghost World - 6.5
Sexy Beast - 8
Jodorowsky's Dune - 8
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Cell Count - 1/10

I wish I could remember why I downloaded this. It's quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. I can't think of a single redeeming quality it had. Usually horror movies with scripts obviously written by a mentally deficient person at least have tits.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Dante 01 - 5
Advances>|<MONKEY
Keep it thick...

Post by Advances>|<MONKEY »

Gravity = Hollywood is scared.
"I AM THE LONE RANGER" = Donald Trump.
This Means War
The Brutality Continues...

Post by This Means War »

Bad Words - 6/10
hard paranormal dong wrote: one of these days im going to upload my fist onto the internet, i just hope one day you accidentally download it.
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

The Quiet Ones - walked out after I finished my burrito.
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

i dont think ive ever been so delighted to read this board more than hearing someone brought a burrito into the movie theater. good work, buddy!
formerly ghost boner
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

Post by elephants gerald »

man I've done that shit multiple times
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

Always stop at Moe's before I hit the theater.
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
Mooretician
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Mooretician »

Shit I took four beers and a 1 lb. bag of almonds to the movies on Friday, and my wife used her e-cig thing the entire time we were in there. Definitely snuck in a burrito on multiple occasions. Shit, I stacked a few pieces of pizza on top of one another and brought them shits in one time too. Bottle of gin? YEP. Bottle of scotch? YEP. One day I'm going to try to get a party sub in that bitch, fuck it
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Mooretician wrote:Shit I took four beers and a 1 lb. bag of almonds to the movies on Friday, and my wife used her e-cig thing the entire time we were in there. Definitely snuck in a burrito on multiple occasions. Shit, I stacked a few pieces of pizza on top of one another and brought them shits in one time too. Bottle of gin? YEP. Bottle of scotch? YEP. One day I'm going to try to get a party sub in that bitch, fuck it
Nothing beat killing a smuggled pint of JD while watching the Lemmy documentary at a West Village arthouse :tup:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

tell your crab nigga wife to stop using her fuckin ecig in places where it's going to piss people off
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
Mooretician
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Mooretician »

Hahaha she was pretty discreet about it. There were only a few people in the theater and we were in the very last row, so I doubt anyone noticed. She would never use it in say, the grocery store or some shit. Fucking hate when people do that. You can always tell when it's one of those people trying to incite someone to confront them so they can be like HAY MAN IT'S JUST VAPOR I GOT RIGHTS YO, and while they aren't entirely wrong, they should still be shot
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Mooretician wrote:Hahaha she was pretty discreet about it. There were only a few people in the theater and we were in the very last row, so I doubt anyone noticed. She would never use it in say, the grocery store or some shit. Fucking hate when people do that. You can always tell when it's one of those people trying to incite someone to confront them so they can be like HAY MAN IT'S JUST VAPOR I GOT RIGHTS YO, and while they aren't entirely wrong, they should still be shot
I agree it can get pretty retarded in inappropriate places. Anyone who supports the ban IN BARS though...come fucking on :fp:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

Post by elephants gerald »

best theater treats: handle of whiskey, jar of pickle juice, and a vaporizer during wet hot american summer. vaporized weed just smells like burnt popcorn anyway.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

booze is a no brainer but i dont know how ive never thought to sneak in a burrito. possibly because as soon as i get a burrito its in my mouth as soon as humanly possible. when i saw home alone in the theaters i got super hammered first and snuck in a flask and 6 beers all in just my shorts. that was like the best time of my life
formerly ghost boner
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

you sneak your second burrito in, I imagine

I have never brought much hot/savory food into a movie since I think it's a dick move to smell up the joint

definitely survived hobbit 2 with the help of a few 50 mL test tubes full o' whiskey
Last edited by Necrometer on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

two burritos??? the few times ive eaten two burritos led to seriously horrible days. theres no way i could enjoy anything, let alone a movie in the theaters, after burrito #2
formerly ghost boner
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

when I said "you" there it was definitely "vernon" not like... "somebody"
canon.docre
Olde Timer

Post by canon.docre »

House of good and evil - negative cans of banana milk/10 infuriatingly bad, from the acting, script and editing so poorly executed it created additional confusement beyond the incomprehensible script.
[XHATEXBRIGADEX] because your a polotical faggot