Are the muscliest guys here also the most single?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
eyehatethehumanrace
Map, Monitor, Surge

Re: Are the muscliest guys here also the most single?

Post by eyehatethehumanrace »

Cryptoplasty wrote:All of you, with the exception of Jofa, will end up in long term relationships or married. How many people do you know above the age of 35 are single and happy? You will come to the realization that you don't want to die alone. Having someone around to suck your dick without having to put in effort is always nice too. When you're in your 20's and early 30's you spend all your time fucking lots of woman, but you know that won't last forever.

This has nothing to do with weightlifting......
:immediateresponsetothurberpost:
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

Cryptoplasty wrote:When you're in your 20's and early 30's you spend all your time fucking lots of woman, but you know that won't last forever.
You all did?! I spent most of that single, as in, not-dating. What a fucking waste! I'd love to find a wife. Not so stoked on the idea of growing old alone, either. I think the operative word here is settling, which is what I'll end up doing, out of fear of being alone. I'd even date someone I don't find physically attractive, just if I had some assurance, even a strong feeling, that they'd be loyal.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

I should work out and just date myself.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:
Cryptoplasty wrote:When you're in your 20's and early 30's you spend all your time fucking lots of woman, but you know that won't last forever.
You all did?! I spent most of that single, as in, not-dating. What a fucking waste! I'd love to find a wife. Not so stoked on the idea of growing old alone, either. I think the operative word here is settling, which is what I'll end up doing, out of fear of being alone. I'd even date someone I don't find physically attractive, just if I had some assurance, even a strong feeling, that they'd be loyal.
You are waaaaaay too hard on yourself. There are girls out there with big titties who aren't annoying.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

For every Hamelia out there, there is a girl worth being with.
Last edited by Cryptoplasty on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

A genuinely obsessive desire to transform ones self probably doesn't stem from a really secure and confident spot inside.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Cryptoplasty wrote:For every Hamelia out there, there is a girl worth being with. You just have to look around.
Dude, I'm not complaining. Not being appealing to hipster or punk girls (even the hot ones) isn't keeping me up at night.
Haha,
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

electronicham wrote:Let me throw this boomerang into this mix.....

From an American point of view, what about the average PHYSICALLY FIT MUSCLE MALE, who can pickup all the women he wants, but just has one night stands. Could there be an arrogance that a MUSCLE MAN can stay single, enjoy the single lifestyle, while maintaining his sexual gratification whilst routinely sleeping with whatever girl's phone number that is in his little black book?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
And by little black book, I mean Blackberry and/or iPhone
Do you think attractive people cheat more? The sweeping generalization part of me wants to think that. People who have historically had more sexual encounters and experienced life in these casual spurts of frequent intimacy...do they find themselves missing that while in relationships?
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

Green Chamber wrote:A genuinely obsessive desire to transform ones self probably doesn't stem from a really secure and confident spot inside.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Maybe it's the male equivlant of the ultra hot chick who's always single cause men are either intimidated by them or they think they're already taken? Then again, maybe most chicks know a lot of these guys are just douchebags.
hana maru
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by hana maru »

riley-o wrote:
hana maru wrote:
Hell-haine wrote:"you're going to the gym, agaaaaaaain?"
or "the comic book store agaaaaaaaaaaaaaain??"
or "you're STILL playing that game???"
or "you bought MORE records???"
or or or
hahahaha i'm guilty of all of this
:awesome:
i can't see your signature.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Cryptoplasty wrote:
You are waaaaaay too hard on yourself. There are girls out there with big titties who aren't annoying.
Okay, I'll keep looking, thanks.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Green Chamber wrote:A genuinely obsessive desire to transform ones self probably doesn't stem from a really secure and confident spot inside.
who cares ? wanting to constantly improve, a genuine desire to strive for something more, even if its root is mental torment or a history of insecurity, is (imho naturally) one of the most important characteristics a person can have.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

The Torsion wrote:Like I give a shit if fucking Mari Mar or Hamelia don't find me attractive. The feeling is mutual.
Hey! WTF!? I never said you were/n't attractive. I've always been to respectful of you to do that!
The Torsion wrote:I get so fucking disgusted at how people think you should just be 'content' with who you are. Fuck that.
I totally agree with this, at any rate. Big bully...
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

i wonder if erick thinks torsion is good looking...
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

riley-o wrote:
who cares ? wanting to constantly improve, a genuine desire to strive for something more, even if its root is mental torment or a history of insecurity, is (imho naturally) one of the most important characteristics a person can have.
Yeah that's a really trite claim. Almost ThorCarver-esque.
Haha,
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

electronicham wrote:Let me throw this boomerang into this mix.....

From an American point of view, what about the average PHYSICALLY FIT MUSCLE MALE, who can pickup all the women he wants, but just has one night stands. Could there be an arrogance that a MUSCLE MAN can stay single, enjoy the single lifestyle, while maintaining his sexual gratification whilst routinely sleeping with whatever girl's phone number that is in his little black book?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
And by little black book, I mean Blackberry and/or iPhone
Do you think attractive people cheat more? The sweeping generalization part of me wants to think that. People who have historically had more sexual encounters and experienced life in these casual spurts of frequent intimacy...do they find themselves missing that while in relationships?
they must...I don't think people can change that much.
that is, people who have had a lot of one night stands...I'm sure there's some attractive people that don't also succumb to the primal urges to fuck around.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

The Torsion wrote:It's feast or famine with females. Most women are a spectacular waste of time. Most men probably are, too. I get so fucking disgusted at how people think you should just be 'content' with who you are. Fuck that. Be intense about something. So many low-impact sadsacks resting on their laurels and living vicariously through televised sports. Always strive for something better, never be satisfied. Losers are satisfied. Like I give a shit if fucking Mari Mar or Hamelia don't find me attractive. The feeling is mutual. I'm not a goddamn bodybuilder anyway. I lift weights an engage in intensive strength training because it's exciting and it fuels my fucking ego when I top what I could do before.

hmmm...needs more breakdowns.
Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Tony Twist wrote:Maybe it's the male equivlant of the ultra hot chick who's always single cause men are either intimidated by them or they think they're already taken? Then again, maybe most chicks know a lot of these guys are just douchebags.
I think this is a myth. Really, I had no idea how many times a day a beautiful woman is hit on or asked out, it shocked me, they become talented at blocking it out. For every ten shy guys who'd be intimidated to ask them out, there is one bold guy working serious fucking overtime.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

riley-o wrote:
Necrometer wrote:
riley-o wrote:you either do it because some part of you enjoys the challenge and experience and endorphins or you don't do it.
All of this is fine, but why not eat shitloads more pizza/icecream than you do. Being chubby is not going to cancel out ANY of those positives you listed.
well for me personally, as this question seems to be directed directly at me, shit i don't know if you've ever tried to function at a high level of athletics (which doesn't mean lifting weights for an hour after work on MWF, i mean dedication to five or six days a week twice a day workouts) when your diet consists of pizza and iced cream and various junk as the staples of your diet but let me let you in on a little tip: your body doesn't work that way. now if we're talking about strictly body building that's another matter but even then you're going to have much better, longer, more effective workouts if you put good fuel in your body.

honestly this question is so stupid that even though i'm giving you a real response i want you to know that i'm assuming you're trolling here.
Look man I already understood pretty much everything you do and your motivations for them before I made this thread. My comment is applied to a non-fighting, pure lifting scenario which you reminisced back to. And in that case yeah you can push your limits of strength and get the endorphins even if you had +5% bodyfat over whatever you maintained. Your decision to get all confrontational and condescending before admitting that you care about how you look is pretty disappointing. I wasn't suggesting you eat LESS good nutrients, I was suggesting you could eat more fun empty calories and all the posi-shit you listed would still apply. Which it would. BTW my diet is now elite because the only groceries available to me are Trader Joe's & Whole Foods so if you would respectfully.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

riley-o wrote:
We could debate the merit of either perspective, but the question was about chicks.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Hypnagogia wrote:I think you missed his point; he was saying why body build? why not challenge yourself & feel endorphins in other ways, such as eating the most pizzas, etc.
...and part of the answer to that question is that it's about more than just challenging yourself, or how you make yourself feel, as you claimed; it's also about how you make yourself appear to others.
He did not miss the point.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Tony Twist wrote:Maybe it's the male equivlant of the ultra hot chick who's always single cause men are either intimidated by them or they think they're already taken? Then again, maybe most chicks know a lot of these guys are just douchebags.
I think this is a myth. Really, I had no idea how many times a day a beautiful woman is hit on or asked out, it shocked me, they become talented at blocking it out. For every ten shy guys who'd be intimidated to ask them out, there is one bold guy working serious fucking overtime.
Matt is right.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Mari_Mar wrote: Hey! WTF!? I never said you were/n't attractive. I've always been to respectful of you to do that!
You said something about being intimidated by muscles. Oh well, either way.
Haha,
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

The Torsion wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote: Hey! WTF!? I never said you were/n't attractive. I've always been to respectful of you to do that!
You said something about being intimidated by muscles. Oh well, either way.
And you said you weren't a hater. Ha!
Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"