Latest movie you watched (1-10 scale)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Re: Latest movie you watched (1-10 scale)

Post by FVBTVS »

what if someone were to make a movie about the sport of boxing? its kinda crazy to think about!

how would the actors even accomplish that? how could they even sustain the physical and mental toll it would take to stage and film a boxing match in take after grueling take without taking ungodly amounts of damage. wide shot, close up, medium etc etc. amazing

after all that effort and assembly i bet it would look incredibly different from a real live pro fight in our linear heterosexual time

im only guessing though
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Over the Top is about arm wrestling
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

And to all the mothas and the sistas and the wives and friends i wanna offer my love and respect to the end
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:23 am tom cruise played jack reacher :lol:
The Reacher show asks the question: What if Sherlock Holmes were built like Conan, was a supreme strategist, can beat up and disarm anyone, has been trained for every possible situation, and is magically always one step ahead of everyone at all times? The suspension of disbelief required to enjoy it is off the goddamn charts, even for me - an admitted bullshit enjoyer. But a woman outsmarting a predator is a step too far?
:lol:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i've never seen all of Heat i got all the way to the scene where 5' 6" al pacino throws henry rollins though a sliding glass door and i put my popcorn down in theatre and walked my straight ass out

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien

The Irishman had bad fight choreography
Eight Bit Alien

[quote=Hunter post_id=1953119 . But a woman outsmarting a predator is a step too far?
:lol:
[/quote]

DID SHE OUTSMART IT OR DID SHE PUNCH IT

NOBODY WILL TELL ME
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

nobody tell him

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien

You should all take a moment to examine YOURSELVES because i never added predator the thread of vast improvements

I don't have a side in this fight, as an enlightened centrist i know stuff that the rest of you can't understand

Which is my way of outwitting everybody like an humble inexplicably austrian american marine from the shire
Eight Bit Alien

You guys ive learned something today

1. Batman Begins had bad fight choreography

2. They should make a movie about boxing

3. You can't just expect modern women to star in movies like "Alexandra Daddario Gets Stuck in a Ceiling Fan" and "Margot Robbie Onlyfans Leaked Real". You have to make movies where they may or may not physically overpower a space faggot. It's 2017 for Christ's sake

4. We win by saving what we love
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

5: in all seriousness its not even that The Bill doesnt have a The Point he just doesnt know (will never know) what part of his opinion point is true and which is russian disinformation

6: could gina carano break channing tatums arm if he were trying to subdue her and is it gay to know the answer?

I have 8 children.
Eight Bit Alien

Ethics in movie criticism
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:06 pm TELL ME THE ANSWER ABOUT THE PREDATOR GIRL MISTER SNARK MYSTERIOUS ALL-KNOWING
I have seen this movie and I cannot remember this. Must be the woke mind-virus erasing my memories.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien

spacefaggot wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm [
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Would I let the predator fuck my wife? I don't think I'd have a choice. BUT more importantly, would I jerk off to it? No fuckin' way.
Eight Bit Alien

A kandarian rape tree? In my backyard? I don't want my daughter to start popping out acorns, pal. But since you asked, no I'm not willing to pay to have it removed.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

i’m gonna crowdfund a 90 lb martial arts chick to assault The Bill
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien

Yes hello Necrometer sent me
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

theres also a pretty cool dog in "prey"
formerly ghost boner
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

The Bill wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:42 am Dude, Saw isn’t rocket surgery nor brain science, if you can’t follow what’s going on through out the sequels then go home and marry your cousin.

Love Saw 2.
I don't think most people can really follow the details of the stories, every movie introduces like 10 to 20 new characters and most of them are forgettable and unremarkable, there is very little to zero character development. And each movie story details are not contained in the same movie, they make connections between characters from one, two or three movies ago, or even more. But if you really can map all those couple of hundred characters in your mind, specially if you watched the movies in real time, well more power to you.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

ghost boner wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:15 pm theres also a pretty cool dog in "prey"
Cooler than Air Bud?
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

FVBTVS wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:51 pm 6: could gina carano break channing tatums arm if he were trying to subdue her and is it gay to know the answer?
If he has no martial arts training at all, my guess is yes. There are no lucky punches in grappling, and if you don't know what to do it's only a matter of time until you're submitted. If the dude doesn't tap in time...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Krieg wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:20 am
The Bill wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:42 am Dude, Saw isn’t rocket surgery nor brain science, if you can’t follow what’s going on through out the sequels then go home and marry your cousin.

Love Saw 2.
I don't think most people can really follow the details of the stories, every movie introduces like 10 to 20 new characters and most of them are forgettable and unremarkable, there is very little to zero character development. And each movie story details are not contained in the same movie, they make connections between characters from one, two or three movies ago, or even more. But if you really can map all those couple of hundred characters in your mind, specially if you watched the movies in real time, well more power to you.
Not saying you can't enjoy these intricacies, but most people including myself don't really give a shit about them, and I'd say it's doubtful if they contribute to the quality of the films. I just want to see people getting fucked up...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I remember Kreig from 15 years ago posting about his whole intricate spiderweb of all the connections from one Saw movie to another. I've only seen the first one and barely remember it.

I'll Stan for the Terrifier movies and the original All Hallows Eve film.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage