BUNGVOX

Re: The New Unstoppable MMA Thread!

Post by BUNGVOX »

MMA needs the diaz brothers.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

yeah, if there truly is a valhalla there'd better be an entire wing named after them or i'm rioting..
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Course there is, homie. It's the Stockton wing. Don't be scared.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

i have been gutted wrote:sakuraba... :(
Ref of the year, that guy.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

As much as I admire and respect GSP, I'm pretty happy about the WW division and its title fights in the post GSP world - wow.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I managed to read the result of the title fight like five minutes before I watched it. I fucking hate myself.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

spacehamster wrote:
i have been gutted wrote:sakuraba... :(
Ref of the year, that guy.
I remember Nevets saying sakuraba is going to die in the ring one day
Wank night's cancelled
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

spacehamster wrote:I managed to read the result of the title fight like five minutes before I watched it. I fucking hate myself.
don't worry man, thats been happening to me quite a lot lately. i'll be in a perfect zone, not looking at anything problematic and then i'll absentmindedly just open twitter/facebook/youtube and instantly have everything spoiled :lol:

I have 8 children.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

FVBTVS wrote: don't worry man, thats been happening to me quite a lot lately. i'll be in a perfect zone, not looking at anything problematic and then i'll absentmindedly just open twitter/facebook/youtube and instantly have everything spoiled :lol:
I swear to god, man, I was vegging out on the couch, watching the PPV, and then I'm fiddling with my cellphone during a break or something, and oh shit, forgot not to go on MMAJunkie. Arrrgh.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Why am starting to hope for lawler to eventually get dismantled sooner rather than later?

Like FUCKING ANNIHILATED!!!
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I dunno why you feel that way. I feel like after Hendricks and GSP, Lawler's reign has been a real breath of fresh air.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Lawler rules and the Condit fight shows just that. It's like rooting against a Diaz brother and frankly, I find it offensive.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Yeah, fuck you Bungvox. Ruthless (badass nickname btw) goes out there to make people bleed and how many champs crank it to 11 in the final round? I'm heated right now.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Yeah, that fight didn't go to split decision because Lawler was playing it safe (like, OH, SAY, Condit when he "beat" Diaz?), it was just a really close fight and that's that. If Lawler has a "problem", it's that he doesn't understand or doesn't care about the concept of "winning rounds", he just fights.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

no FUCK YOU GUYS.

just kidding.

i'm just pissed. i was drunk.

chad post.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I too love this Brutal Bob Lawler era

I have 8 children.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

WHat was up with Tumenov's coach/ interpreter "translating" his closing words before he could speak them...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I assumed it was just something the translator forgot to add before Rogan started yelling at them about how Ronda is a once ever athlete
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

makes sense... also, everyone gushes about how awesome Lawlor is (which is absolutely true) but how great was Carlos Condit in that fight... man I can't wait for that rematch.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

“BJ,
I received your poorly-worded, utterly predictable, message. In spite of its clumsy structure, awful spelling, incorrect usage (you state at one point that I wrote a poem about you making fun of yourself), and general air of arrogance, entitled stupidity, I’m considering your request.
There are, of course, some conditions.
– I’m never competing at 145 ever again. Neither should you. I came to this conclusion after doing careful research, and deciding what was right for my long-term health as well as my short-term performance. If you fight at 145, it won’t be long before you’re eating banana mush in a nuthouse. I am accountable to my family, and my future with them. Because you are an impulsive tyrant surrounded by yes-men, you have no ability to make rational, intelligent decisions. So I am making this one for you. If we fight, it would be at 155.
– I’m not fighting in March. Neither are you. You may imagine you are, and the imbeciles you surround yourself with may nod in agreement like the trained dogs they are, but you aren’t fighting in March. You’ve lied to your fans, and let them down over and over, and nobody is clamoring to put the BJ PENN EXCUSE FACTORY back in business. Were I to agree to fight you in March and whup your ass, it would only give you and your lackeys the “BJ didn’t have enough time” bullshit excuse. Additionally, if we do fight, it will be on MY timetable, NOT yours. You are retired, and have no schedule. I am an active fighter, on the roster, with a schedule and training platform that is not beholden to your desires, grudges, or need for narcissistic supply.
– You still owe Mike Dolce $22,000. Knowing him, he is too gracious and dignified a man to revisit the traitorous back-stabbing skullduggery you engaged in with him after the third time Frankie Edgar kicked your ass inside-out. I, however, don’t have the luxury of grace, and dignity is best left out of any exchange that includes you. You will donate $22,000 of your purse to the HAWAII DOG FOUNDATION, a no-kill, all-volunteer rescue organization working hard to rescue and rehabilitate dogs in Hawaii, in Mike Dolce’s name.
Give these conditions some thought. They are non-negotiable. They are rules you WILL abide by, or you can go whistle. I have a contract, and plenty of guys to fight. As a Narcissist, you have nothing but an image. And you NEED attention. You have all the money you could ever spend; but it doesn’t satisfy you. I have what you NEED. I’M in charge. You can do what narcissists usually do when confronted by a higher power; SLINK AWAY. Or you can confront your needs, realize I can fulfill them, and come to terms with me, looming over you, holding the….
WHIP HAND.
I’m ALREADY in charge, you poor, deluded, fool. I did more to motivate you with TWO POEMS than all your yes-men, and titles, and highlights could.
Get as angry as you want. Go out behind your huge inherited estate and kick rocks. Go cry to your Mommy. Go shit in your hat and bark at the moon.
You want to fight?
Then it’s on MY terms.
FACE IT.
Now run along, little man. Go find a way to swallow your overarching pride and do it MY way, or scuttle about like a deformed crab at low tide, like a masochist at last call, desperately looking for somebody else to thrash you.
You can go to Greg Jackson’s, you can go to Jermaine Jackson’s, you can listen to Mahalia Jackson, you can resurrect Jackson fuckin’ POLLOCK to paint you a better picture of yourself than the one we all see; but…
You’re an unclaimed, busted-down suitcase on a dusty shelf in an abandoned bus-terminal. Accept my conditions, or rot in obscurity.
Nik Lentz
Your BOSS”
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have 8 children.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Hahah! Beautiful absolutely beautiful!
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Chilling how BJ can go from what he was to what he is.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

i have been gutted wrote:tldr. aren't they feuding over a dietician?
which one of you am I talking to? I'll assume you're the twat and make a joke about a dr seuss book being more your speed.
Wank night's cancelled
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

My haterade runneth over lately, but I don't care if Cruz beat cancer, lukiemia, saved the whales and rescued a puppy on the way to the arena, but he and Tony Fergusson can standing 69er themselves to Getfuckedville.

Just. Can't. Like. Him
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath