Pisscubes/Molester's Official MLB Thread NOW WITH '11!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Re: Pisscubes/Molester's Official MLB Thread NOW WITH '11!

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Kershaw is unstoppable.
No Cunting Elves
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

Post by elephants gerald »

maybe you guys knew about this and I'm just out of the loop...

Meet new Miami Marlins Kike Hernandez and Austin Wates

http://www.fishstripes.com/2014/7/31/59 ... tros-trade
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

Didn't hunk it was possible but Ben Rever is a light hitting version of Juan Pierre. Which is fine with me.

One advantage of staying home Saturday nights is I got to hear Scully do the whole game last night. :star:
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

#REKT
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Fuck the second wild card.
And fuck instant replay.
Enough.
No Cunting Elves
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

You know, I always liked Phil Hughes. Just looked at his numbers which are surprisingly not good. Has yet to turn 30 though.

Rain delay might cost Phil Hughes $500,000

Aaron Gleeman
Sep 24, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT

9 Comments

Phil Hughes
Phil Hughes

Phil Hughes has had a fantastic season for the Twins, potentially setting the all-time strikeout-to-walk ratio record, and entered his final start today needing to throw 8.1 innings to reach 210 for the year and trigger a $500,000 bonus in his contract.

Hughes has cruised through eight innings against the Diamondbacks, allowing just one run, but now it’s raining heavy in Minnesota and the tarp is on at Target Field.

Hughes needs one more out to get an extra $500,000.

Hopefully the Twins either give him a one-out relief appearance over the weekend and just hand him the $500,000 bonus either way. According to Fan Graphs he’s been worth more than $30 million to the team this season based on his performance.

UPDATE: After an hour-plus rain delay Hughes did not come back into the game, which means he’s officially one out short of reaching 210 innings for his $500,000 bonus.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

Zap Rowsdower wrote:

#REKT
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: forever
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Honky Kong 64 wrote:Fuck the second wild card.
And fuck instant replay.
Enough.
Speaking of dumb rule changes, here's another example that I just realized the other day when the Indians and Royals picked up their game in the 10th inning. Implemented last year?

Amended Rule 4.12(b) (4) Any suspended game not completed prior to the last scheduled game between the two teams during the championship season shall become a called game, as follows: (i) If such game has progressed far enough to become a regulation game, and one team is ahead, the team that is ahead shall be declared the winner (unless the game is called while an inning is in progress and before the inning is completed, and the visiting team has scored one or more runs to take the lead, and the home team has not retaken the lead, in which case the score upon the completion of the last full inning shall stand for purposes of this Rule 4.12(b)(4)
No Cunting Elves
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Honky Kong 64 wrote:
Honky Kong 64 wrote:Fuck the second wild card.
And fuck instant replay.
Enough.
Speaking of dumb rule changes, here's another example that I just realized the other day when the Indians and Royals picked up their game in the 10th inning. Implemented last year?

Amended Rule 4.12(b) (4) Any suspended game not completed prior to the last scheduled game between the two teams during the championship season shall become a called game, as follows: (i) If such game has progressed far enough to become a regulation game, and one team is ahead, the team that is ahead shall be declared the winner (unless the game is called while an inning is in progress and before the inning is completed, and the visiting team has scored one or more runs to take the lead, and the home team has not retaken the lead, in which case the score upon the completion of the last full inning shall stand for purposes of this Rule 4.12(b)(4)
the 2nd wild card is DUMMM. especially the stupid one off "play in" game.

I don't totally hate replay, they have corrected a shit load of missed calls, though they need to speed it up. The "start the manager walking out to the field" while team looks at tape then whistles him back or says challenge" is stupid time waste. Give the team a fuckin' button to press. and get on with it.

That last rule, I don't even understand... since I watched that Injins Royals 11 inning monsoon game halted and finished this week, where bottom of the 11th was finished off. Laywer speak.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

That game most likely won't be topped all post season. Too bad I fell asleep on the couch.
No Cunting Elves
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

yeah, it was great. one of the best games I've ever seen. cheers Johnny
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

freaking incredible game. the As catcher looked helpless against all those stolen bases, I took that as a sign that a comeback was in the making
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

I'm glad KC is doing so well.

Fucking Giants or Cards in the world series again :wank:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Zap Rowsdower wrote:I'm glad KC is doing so well.

Fucking Giants or Cards in the world series again :wank:
better than the big spending over rated faggot dodgers... even if I kinda did want Vin Scully involved in another WS.

couldn't find this goddamn NLCS on regular TeeVee. What is that on channel 234242048?

fuck off having to go to a bar and them not even knowing where the game is --- MLB tv such clowns

ESPN had on fucking POKER. :ax:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

FUcking stupid bullshit sport.
No Cunting Elves
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Johnny, get in here and talk some shit already!

I'm a Tigers fan and they choked. Rub it in! Cmon you've waited how long for this?
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Zap Rowsdower wrote:Johnny, get in here and talk some shit already!

I'm a Tigers fan and they choked. Rub it in! Cmon you've waited how long for this?
I think he's living it up, real life style.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

I am hurting today fellas, but GODDAMN what a fucking party! Swept the entire fucking playoffs! At the top of the 9th, when Holland had 2 outs, I looked around and everybody (including me) had tears in their eyes. I've never hugged so many people in my life... then I got laid. I'm going to lunch to meet up with some friends and continue the celebration. It's good to be the king.

elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
godofdeadlydeath
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:I am hurting today fellas, but GODDAMN what a fucking party! Swept the entire fucking playoffs! At the top of the 9th, when Holland had 2 outs, I looked around and everybody (including me) had tears in their eyes. I've never hugged so many people in my life... then I got laid. I'm going to lunch to meet up with some friends and continue the celebration. It's good to be the king.

This run has been awesome to watch. Hope they sweep the Series too. I've got no problem with the Giants, but I have to cheer for the AL team who hasn't been good in forever and whose games have been really fun to watch.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Taking sweaty to a nice dinner and to see Judas Priest tonight then catch the end of the game at the biggest watch party in town which happens to be 4 blocks away from the venue. I would have skipped JP, but already had the tickets at 60 bucks a pop. Everybody in this town is freaking out... I've never had so many conversations with strangers in my life.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:Taking sweaty to a nice dinner and to see Judas Priest tonight then catch the end of the game at the biggest watch party in town which happens to be 4 blocks away from the venue. I would have skipped JP, but already had the tickets at 60 bucks a pop. Everybody in this town is freaking out... I've never had so many conversations with strangers in my life.

if you have to miss a game for priest, best its game 1... priest was $40 clams here.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Therès an old man sitting in the 2nd row behind the fucking plate using binoculars...
elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

Post by elephants gerald »

oscar taveras is dead

shit sucks
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

elephants gerald wrote:oscar taveras is dead

shit sucks
Yo wtf.
No Cunting Elves