48%
No
52%

Total votes: 185

thürstön.3®®0®
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: Lady GaGa

Post by thürstön.3®®0® »

White Like Jesus wrote:Solid techno pop? What the Christ is wrong with you?
bleepin and bloopin is just as fun as shredding and grinding. been in love with synthesizers my entire life, same as the guitar.

oh, and i dont take on my musical tastes as a lifestyle definer. good is good. Trash80 is most assuredly solid technopop, and lady gaga isn't half bad.
"It is Baby Bush's fault, like all of the country's problems currently are, and the poor black dude has to mop up after the irresponsible frat boy while the rich white assholes criticize him as usual." - the most naive motherfucker i've ever come in contact with that wasn't a female mennonite.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Repeater wrote:How does this music even raise the question of being a return to good pop? There was nothing catchy in either of the songs I listened to. No style, either.
This is awesome coming from you. When's the next Martinsville Heathcliff's record coming out?
Wank night's cancelled
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Post by valgalder »

Wormholegenerator wrote:Image
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
Repeater
DO THE DEW!

Post by Repeater »

Cascade Whore wrote:
Repeater wrote:How does this music even raise the question of being a return to good pop? There was nothing catchy in either of the songs I listened to. No style, either.
This is awesome coming from you. When's the next Martinsville Heathcliff's record coming out?
This is an awesome post coming from you.
The world may seem cruel. The worldly may hate us. In time we will show the world why the world made us.

Check out The MPLS Henrys!
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Katie wrote:I just don't get how her face changes so drastically...
A good makeup artist and photoshop do wonders.
Katie wrote:Here, eh:
(Though that leotard is hot and I need one like it.)
Totally! And post pics!!!!!
:bean: or something...
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

Never heard anything from her.
Am I going to be all right?!
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
amos galore
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by amos galore »

Hell-haine wrote:Never heard anything from her.
you're better off for this

more like "Lady Get the fuck outta here"
Zxcccccccccccc
I hate my life.

Post by Zxcccccccccccc »

Hell-haine wrote:Never heard anything from her.
i checked out one single because of this thread and it wasn't too great. the music was catchy enough but i wasn't into her vocals, so i figured i'd just listen to some rihanna instead

i was going to post a picture of rihanna at the bottom of this post.. but i went to google image search and typed in 'rihanna', and hit search... at the top of the page it immediately came up with: Related searches: rihanna beat up
:what:
The Dead Shall Dead Remain :lol:
milkmandan wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:PBR..... that's shit beer
why don't you grow a beard about it
thürstön.3®®0®
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by thürstön.3®®0® »

TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80 TRASH80
"It is Baby Bush's fault, like all of the country's problems currently are, and the poor black dude has to mop up after the irresponsible frat boy while the rich white assholes criticize him as usual." - the most naive motherfucker i've ever come in contact with that wasn't a female mennonite.
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

Post by White Like Jesus »

thürstön.3®®0® wrote:
White Like Jesus wrote:Solid techno pop? What the Christ is wrong with you?
bleepin and bloopin is just as fun as shredding and grinding. been in love with synthesizers my entire life, same as the guitar.

oh, and i dont take on my musical tastes as a lifestyle definer. good is good. Trash80 is most assuredly solid technopop, and lady gaga isn't half bad.
I can get behind this. I like synths a lot, too. I've never heard Trash80, but I just think Lady Gaga is total bar star music.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

...well this shit came out of nowhere.
White Like Jesus wrote:Disgusting.

Music is terrible, too. How is 'no' in the minority??
I'm inclined to agree with you, but at least she's playing an instrument in the above video.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
thürstön.3®®0®
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by thürstön.3®®0® »

http://trash80.net/

i'm pretty certain you can download all his tracks for free off his site. i suggest the Hologram E.P. first. "say goodbye" is a good track to start with, but "your funk is fine" sticks in my head a for days at a time.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Katie wrote:Her voice is good. Sounds a lot like Christina Aguilera, but with much better songs.

And, of course, she seems like she would put on a hell of a show...

[myspace]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=55157646[/myspace]
I bet she's a blast IRL, seems very dedicated to maintaining a persona a la Bowie. Megakudos for actually performing. I voted yes initially and would do so even harder now.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

thürstön.3®®0® wrote:http://trash80.net/

i'm pretty certain you can download all his tracks for free off his site. i suggest the Hologram E.P. first. "say goodbye" is a good track to start with, but "your funk is fine" sticks in my head a for days at a time.
I can see where you're coming from, but it's a little too chick friendly for my ears. I like something with a bit of an edge to it. "Welcome To Paradise" by Front 242, for instance, if you like the 80's stuff.

Edit: Of course, the rave version they're trolling out live these days is no good.
Last edited by White Like Jesus on Sat May 02, 2009 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thürstön.3®®0®
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by thürstön.3®®0® »

yeah, but thats like comparing skinny puppy to information society........apples and oranges, apples and oranges.
White Like Jesus
How's them beans, ma?

Well, your fruit bowl probably has a lot more variety than mine does.
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

That was directed by a former member of Bathory....
:what:
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Goatus
Goatus

Post by Goatus »

The part with her in a weird android looking costume and crutches... I laughed.

Needs more nose shots.
god isn't interested in technology. he cares nothing for the microchip or the silicon revolution. Look how he spends his time forty-three species of parrots nipples for men
Carlotta
Natural Philosophy of Love

Post by Carlotta »

I really loved the new video, too bad the song sucks. Part of the video really remind me of a performer named Wild Child who does a drag act as "Ana Rexia." I've seen him perform in wheel chairs and crutches always somehow bringing them into his dances.

This chick seems to really have her shit together-she is never unprepared for the press; always dressed up and is never wasted or losing her cool with the paps. I suspect she'll be around a long time if she is able to keep up her act.
mastoman
How's them beans, ma?

Post by mastoman »

I don't really know anything about this slut, but I just looked her up on wikipedia, and realized we were born on the same day.
Under 13
robe pussy

Post by Under 13 »

garbage
Idget Child
Big McLargeHuge

Post by Idget Child »

Well, it's no Xzibit's "Paparazzi"...

I'd still hit it for sure.
Chad wrote:Idget child might be the worst poster here though...
la caca eres tu
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by la caca eres tu »

Idget Child wrote:Well, it's no Xzibit's "Paparazzi"...
You fucking rule dude, that song is awesome.
"La caca eres tu is an absolute master of foreskin mechanics."
-Necrometer
kmfcm
I hate my life.

Post by kmfcm »

I've been lucky enough to not hear a second of this so far.

I hope it remains that way
"the fuck is this?, the fuck is that?"
amos galore
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by amos galore »

Streven Adler wrote:
Katie wrote:

video is :fonz:

song is meh...
hahaha, those Swedish triplets from Daisy of Love are in there!