NOPE. It's also missing a spinner, so that's also kind of a bummer. BUT, it does twin stick shooters fine. Lightgun and spinner games can be played with the trackball pretty well. I haven't tried Ikari Warriors - maybe they use a dual stick set up for that instead? People mod the fuck out of the thing, so maybe there's some solutions for the spinner joystick?
Some notes about the AtGames Legends Arcade Pro:
1) User interface is a little laggy, unfortunately. Slow to get around menus, and not super responsive.
2) So many fucking games. Too many. Need to start deleting ones I'll never consider playing.
3) Pinball feels laggy - but apparently the deck works pretty great with Steam, so I'll try pinball on that and connect via usb to see if there's a diference.
4) Portrait mode pinball didn't work on an old mid 2000's 32" tv, but worked fine on my monitor.
5) Joystick restrictor gates are 8 directional, so older games that used a 4 direction gate feel a little odd. Minor gripe - and someone has a mod for a gate that transforms with a button press. Not sure I'd go that far with it.
I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for everyone, but for me, it's pretty awesome for the price.