SLH666

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: SLH666

Post by Zerohero »

BUNGVOX wrote:oh good....another white trash reality show for people to get off on.

fuck t.v.
Sweet Lord Soupy Sales saving his cum in styrofoam cups after beating off watching this hip nu-show:

http://www.cmt.com/show/party-down-south/series.jhtml

EdSullivan22.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

An army of farm raised chipmunks farting in Sally Jesse Rapheal's face after munching on 2334 metric tons of taco bell dumpster contents.

Beating off with an egg beater in butthole.

Shooting cum all over the teevee with Cartoon Network blazing in full glory.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

masturbating while watching hulk hogan promos.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

ramming pack of skittles up your butthole while a toothless old woman sucks your winkie after eating a day old fish sammich.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

sweet lord khomenei watches events unfold in syria while getting his cock sucked by phyllis diller.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Smearing contents of emptied garbage disposal onto $2 dummie-dick and presenting it to your daughter on her sweet 16 birthday.
AskForRaffo
DO THE DEW!

Post by AskForRaffo »

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

the amazing capacity of a woman's rectum……stunning.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

stick rocks in butt until full.

egg slicer to peen.

lord hitler demands prime aryan cunt but will make exceptions if there are hot nigs/spix/and chinx available.

barfing on the cunt.

piss4.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

10 niggers bloated with cum
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

hard prick launches diseased pisses into a barren womb

when john mcentee gets cum in his pubes.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

filling glen bentons cross shaped forehead impression with cum coated dingleberries

sweaty ballsack with stink lines coming out of glen bentons mouth

george corpsegrinder fisher taking a shit ontop of a pile of dogshit with queen latifa shouting BRAVO! BRAVO!!
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

alex webster shows off his cock stroking technique on a rottweiler
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

the guy from mayhem stirs an apple brown latte with a shit caked dildo that was sitting idle in a drawer

inbred looking drummer guy from deicide fucks a dead alligator with a gefeltefish

chick from Lacuna Coil stuffs ravioli up cunt when she's on her how you say pie rod
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

BUNGVOX wrote:the amazing capacity of a woman's rectum……stunning.
:lol:
No Cunting Elves
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

I named her pussy "fido" and used a catapault to hurl cream of wheat on her tits from 250 meters away.

Using masking tape to attach shaved gorrilla furr to Tracey Ulmans butthole.

Ten wooden dicks. No Splinters. BobVilla666.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Eating out a prostitute during olde tyme days while on the pie rod leads to inadvertent gluing of merkin fake beard to face
Wank night's cancelled
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

henry VIII stuffing turkey leg up a prostitute's cunt to get some awwww juice flavor.

nigger6.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

ramming ding dong up hooker's poop chute while hooker flicks ashes into an empty aluminum pie pan

using steel bristle brush to clean fecal particles off of the Lord King Kong's hairy peener after he ramrodded Mighty Joe Youngs unwashed butthole after a 2 month diet of Dr. Macino's Island Berries.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

watchin kyle severn dip his goatee into a dead woman's asshole.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Sheriff Lobo smearing cow manure on those guys from Crowbar's beer bellies futures, up 3/8ths

The Circle of Tits, in the key of Cunt Sharp minor opus 1 in 7/8 fucking times. JohanAmadeusHardOn1.
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

Dinah Shore = dirty whore

Gluten-Free Jizz

Sweet Lord Weird Slew Fag
POST SUCKS
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

Fung Tunt wrote:nail gun vs tits
:invcross:
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Severed pussy lips in space...Ursa labia minor and major

Creamed corn fired at cunt with a cannon

His pud power is over cranker9000 penises and they are all raping rondot
Wank night's cancelled
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Using payless shoe horn to dig coal size hunks of boogers and finding little baby fetus nostril parts encrusted in dried mucus, then jacking off all over that pile of fetus boogers on the living room floor inside a black majjikik circle with Lady Aberlin from mr. rogers neighborhood fucking a horny gorilla and sniffing your shit.