BUNGVOX

Re: SLH666

Post by BUNGVOX »

Baked potato cunt
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Using a hollowed out combo pretzel as a cum funnel.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

accidently swallowing afterbirth after hammerfisting a dried up cunt into the 14th century
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

using 13th century catapult to shoot 12 metric tons of cow manure 190 feet into the night sky before gravity brings that ruckus to her cunt, tits and haiyy armppits. rennasainnceMan1122
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

Fourth-degree cuntburns from sandblaster dildo attachment (finally got the smell of daddy's cock out of her slophole).

Ramming a wiffle ball full of roofing nails up her ass and laughing at her dead cat.

Pickled punks in mammal sauce (49th trimester bukkake miscarriage).

Beaten within a half-inch of death by a quarter-inch of clit.
Eat shit and live...
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

The severed dicks of beautiful niggers thrown into a glorious pyre.
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

takeasneededforpain wrote:Fourth-degree cuntburns from sandblaster dildo attachment (finally got the smell of daddy's cock out of her slophole).

Ramming a wiffle ball ball ball full of roofing nails up her ass and laughing at her dead cat.
:invcross:
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

frosting frida kahlo's caterpillar eyebrows with molten cock lava
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

making out with diego rivera's taint while precious lord stalin cooks a juicy cunt sandwich.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Smoking crack with Margot Kidder in a woodpile behind Richard Pryor's grave.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

See Shirley.

See Shirley run.

See Shirley run fast.

See Shirley run fast to go sniff that bicycle seat.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Shaving a gorilla's balls to make omlettes for 12 faggits who are offended by the Washington Redskins logo.The Sweet Lord Eichman serving coffee creamer fresh from his swinging prick. Heavenly hash made from stir fried jew foreskins, and seasoning with oniont powders. Jacking off to deputy dawg coloring book for desert.

Coauthored by StickyPages121 & BreakfastOfChampPeeOns88.666 &
Julia Chowed CumGuzzler12.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Ruth Buzzy getting off on a garden-weasel on the 55 yard line of Kuntz Stadium with a buncha hobos pissing on hot dog buns. A rotweiller takes a dump on her tits, and lifts leg on her overgrown twat. I laff.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

el duce gets high off of jenkum while nigger go poopoo in doorway of heaven.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

a gleeful coon dipping his crankshaft deep into wrinkly old honky cunt and farting coon farts all over her saggers. Swing low sweet balls.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Constructing a time machine built out of straw, dog dicks, and grape kool-aid in order to journey back 322 years and fuck a green monkey up the furrhole wearing faedorea and shaving a swastica on the monkeys scrotum. GrapeApe666.
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

Explaining to halfhead shitwipe metal fans that there's no such thing as banana milk or a 55 yard line, WITH YOUR COCK.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

666 chinks wiping butts on the 56 yard line of Kuntz Field and Dogshit Emporium in front of 82,000 cheering faggs stroking dikkies while eating an oniont. Cat piss tourneyment sold out for next week.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

a box of severed nigger piss flaps just arrived from Battle Kommand....i ordered a hoodie.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Huffing meerkat urine from an erlenmeyer flask to get rod ripe and ready to smear cum on Sweet Lord Eichman's oven preview peek window.

Brown Indian nipples camoflauged in shit smears fresh from the butthole of 3 different hanna-barbara characters.

Dogshit. Lots of it.

Stuff.

cum.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Buying your daughter a dummy dick for her 18th birthday.

Shitting at the rock clun with direct ass-to-seat-contact after using your art appreciation 101 class skills to gaze with wonder and the shit smears and someone else's turd in the bowl.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Amelia shitting in the seat of a cub cadet lawn bagger as Gene Holgan beats off his 1 inch stubbie in 13/82nd time. Clobberintime11.

Christo's new work FAGGGIT899 made of rat turds streams from 4 suns of jupiter past the dollar store. Astronomy10.

Ham sandwich beating off in a inner tube.

Jam band wet farting, funky.
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

Yuckbutt Abortion video interviews TuJofa for VelveetaVanguard.org while Soiled Diapers clips a bio-cigar on the snare drum
POST SUCKS
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

http://animalnewyork.com/2013/tila-tequ ... um=twitter

Tila Tequila’s Descent Into Nazism, Parallel Universes, and Reptilian Illuminati Warriors
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.