ATTN: AXE MURDERER, KRIEG AND ANYONE ELSE....

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Re: ATTN: AXE MURDERER, KRIEG AND ANYONE ELSE....

Post by Hunter »

Hahaha, I used to threaten people with samurai swords when I was in elementary school. Back when they were scary.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

riley-o wrote:johnny, the ex-angel who quit because he didn't want to kill anyone, bursts into the angels' clubhouse late one night.

"guys the internet is going to beat up my tranny boyfriend ! we gotta go show em what-for !! COME ON !!"

ten full seconds of utter silence punctuated finally by a low "jesus fucking christ, johnny..."
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:
Kat Shevil wrote:
Matt, my friend has been involved with the Angels for most of his life, in and out of prison.He isnt some fucking wannabe.HE MEANS WHAT HE SAYS.Yes he also has PLENTY of underworld and biker connections who have plenty of weapons and he and his friends arent afriad to use them..
Your boyfriend has to delve into the "underworld" to get a weapon; in the States you get a pistol for free just for getting through junior high. What assurances can you give me that your boyfriend didn't go in and out of prison just to get free buttsex practice?

I'm going to England tomorrow and I totally challenge your boyfriend's entire club. Not to a match of penis sword fighting, as is their custom, but to actual fighting. Tell all of them.

I'm forwarding this to the Hell's Angels headquarters, too. I think they need to clean house, considering their shameful international chapter.
Come to Durham City he is only a phone call away.He will be VERY HAPPY to meet you if you turn up here..
APOKALYPTIC DEATH CRUST ARMAGEDDON
http://www.myspace.com/windsofgenocide
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Kat Shevil wrote:Come to Durham City he is only a phone call away.He will be VERY HAPPY to meet you if you turn up here..
You drunk idiot.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:Samurai sword. Ha. And I was waiting for you to reveal the bit about martial arts. I just didn't know you were going to jump a rung on the one-ups-man ladder and go straight for "teacher."

Let me just end this by saying that I invented martial arts. And I invented guns.

Yeah yeah keep on talking more shit.I feel i am getting too reactionary now so i will leave this thread and sit by the sidelines.
Last edited by Kat Shevil on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Middle-aged Mutant Ninja Trannies
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

I'm going to buy a samurai shotgun-sword to protect myself in case steve activates any sleeper agents in my area.
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Kat Shevil wrote:Come to Durham City he is only a phone call away.He will be VERY HAPPY to meet you if you turn up here..
You drunk idiot.
he is the IDIOT.
Last edited by Kat Shevil on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Kat Shevil wrote:Yeah yeah keep on talking more shit.I feel i am getting too reactionary now so i will leave this thread and sit by the sidelines.
Hey Kat - is your boyfriend straight or gay?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

How can I threaten your boyfriend? If I give him a message will you pass it on to him? Let me know - it's pretty serious shit I have to say to him, so I don't want to just write it out if he won't get the message. I can PM you also.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

Pisscubes wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:
riley-o wrote:johnny, the ex-angel who quit because he didn't want to kill anyone, bursts into the angels' clubhouse late one night.

"guys the internet is going to beat up my tranny boyfriend ! we gotta go show em what-for !! COME ON !!"

ten full seconds of utter silence punctuated finally by a low "jesus fucking christ, johnny..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh HOLY fuck... I'm dying.
STILL laughing. Scene is playing over and over in my head.
:moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Unholy Massacre
I like to smell things.

Post by Unholy Massacre »

Kat Shevil wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:
You drunk idiot.
he is the IDIOT.
Who your boyfriend?

Haha, now I know what the MASSIVE RETALLIATION is. I'm behind at work now.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I'm like a BUTTERFLY gestating in a COCOON of BAD VIBES and VEGAN HOTDOGS
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

Kat Shevil wrote:
Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:Samurai sword. Ha. And I was waiting for you to reveal the bit about martial arts. I just didn't know you were going to jump a rung on the one-ups-man ladder and go straight for "teacher."

Let me just end this by saying that I invented martial arts. And I invented guns.

Yeah yeah keep on talking more shit.I feel i am getting too reactionary now so i will leave this thread and sit by the sidelines.
Just like I thought. A quitter.

Answer me one thing: how long have you really known Mr. Leather Chaps? Would he really go to bat for you?
IFryKids
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by IFryKids »

hahahaha "waahhh people talk shit on a messageboard so I'm gonna sic my super-scary boyfriend who likes to fuck trannies on them"
This is my sacrifice
This is my life
This is my only regret
That I ever was born
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

Comrade Slinky wrote:I'm going to buy a samurai shotgun-sword to protect myself in case steve activates any sleeper agents in my area.
SHUT UP DUDE HE'S GOT A GUNBLADE
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

Some of you Americans think you are all tough because you have shot guns for sport or fun or whatever.BUT how many of you would fire it in a REAL situation?? Most of you probablys wouldnt because you are shit talking morons who would run a mile when faced with a real life gun situation.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Kat Shevil wrote:Some of you Americans think you are all tough because you have shot guns for sport or fun or whatever.But how many of you would fire it in a REAL situation?? Most pf you probablys wouldnt because you are shit talking morons who would run a mile when faced with a real life gun situation.
Your boyfriend is the one who didn't want to kill anyone. So maybe he's the one who won't fire it in a real situation.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Hey KAT can I threaten your boyfriend here or not? Does he have an email address for threats that I should use? I want to get this over with.
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:
Kat Shevil wrote:

Just like I thought. A quitter.

Answer me one thing: how long have you really known Mr. Leather Chaps? Would he really go to bat for you?
No i am not a quitter.Ive known him for nearly 5 years and he is a fucking HARD bastard who knows outlaw biker culture inside out.I got plenty of time to sit and entertain myself with this thread because people are trying to shrug this off as me just talking shit, BUT I AM NOT.
Last edited by Kat Shevil on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
F/K/A HAPF
How's them beans, ma?

Post by F/K/A HAPF »

Kat Shevil wrote:Some of you Americans think you are all tough because you have shot guns for sport or fun or whatever.BUT how many of you would fire it in a REAL situation?? Most of you probablys wouldnt because you are shit talking morons who would run a mile when faced with a real life gun situation.
I can. And I have more "underworld" connections in Europe than you and your boyfriend.
Xbox live: dashboardmelted or HAPF
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

Kat Shevil wrote:Some of you Americans think you are all tough because you have shot guns for sport or fun or whatever.BUT how many of you would fire it in a REAL situation?? Most of you probablys wouldnt because you are shit talking morons who would run a mile when faced with a real life gun situation.
I took second in my class during combat shotgun training at USMC security forces training at FBI base Quantico, VA.

Your boyfriend took second place in the annual U.K. Hell's Angels Cum Shot Catch and Pride Celebration.

You wanna talk about REAL situations? I invented those right after I invented guns.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

We all know you're used to a real life gun situation every morning, no need to brag.

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Hey Kat... your Myspace says you're single: http://www.myspace.com/katshevil666

Pretty fucking sad that you had to invent a "hard" boyfriend just to get us to be nice to you. I didn't realize you were a fucking liar.
Chip Future
Supreme Clientele

Post by Chip Future »

What is the official outlaw biker culture stance on message board arguments? Is it somewhere in the charter?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Kurt Russell's Beard wrote:I took second in my class during combat shotgun training at USMC security forces training at FBI base Quantico, VA.

Your boyfriend took second place in the annual U.K. Hell's Angels Cum Shot Catch and Pride Celebration.
aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa