The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 7915
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: The Pigs

Post by cxwx »

That cop will be in more hot water for those off color remarks than if he had actually beat someone to death.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
User avatar
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: The Pigs

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:07 am That cop will be in more hot water for those off color remarks than if he had actually beat someone to death.
Accurate

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Kelly_Thomas
User avatar
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: The Pigs

Post by Brutus Frank »

User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 7915
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: The Pigs

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8205
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: The Pigs

Post by Eight Bit Alien »




self inflicted mind detonator
livid dealer wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 am DIO NEVER JUMPED ON WHAT WAS POPULAR (THE PROVERBIAL BANDWAGON)

AND DIO DIDNT FUCK GUYS
User avatar
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: The Pigs

Post by Brutus Frank »

https://www.npr.org/2023/09/19/12001452 ... erformance

Alabama band director tased by police for not stopping his students' performance
User avatar
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: The Pigs

Post by Brutus Frank »

Lahaina Fire: If I Had Listened to the Police… I’d Be Dead

"We were intentionally trapped"

User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 7915
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: The Pigs

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 24714
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

Re: The Pigs

Post by Geeheeb »

not all heroes wear capes
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 7915
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: The Pigs

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 7915
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: The Pigs

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
featherboa
The 7000 Club
Posts: 7053
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Re: The Pigs

Post by featherboa »

Image Certified Poster
featherboa
The 7000 Club
Posts: 7053
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Re: The Pigs

Post by featherboa »



heads up!
Image Certified Poster
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 7915
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: The Pigs

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 7915
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: The Pigs

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
User avatar
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: The Pigs

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:45 pm
Y'all ready for RIOTS PT. 2 (MORE RIOTS!)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/re ... r-AA1kddIK

I had sorta hoped that the US might stop burning, but that's not gonna happen
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 7915
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: The Pigs

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:26 am
cxwx wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:45 pm
Y'all ready for RIOTS PT. 2 (MORE RIOTS!)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/re ... r-AA1kddIK

I had sorta hoped that the US might stop burning, but that's not gonna happen


The assertion that Floyd would not have died that day if someone hadn't sat on his back for eight minutes and would have just happened to have keeled over from a fentanyl overdoes is fantastic. Truly fantastic. "The original autopsy shows no sign of asphyxiation" positional asphyxiation tends to be caused by acidosis, not direct airway obstruction. You can hear more about it in this video:



they actually have a doctor who is paid $1000 an hour by police departments to push the narrative that prone positions don't cause positional asphyxiation either but his own testimony ignores the role in acidosis due to severe stress while being restrained. The supposed original autopsy mentioned in the opinion piece doesn't seem to address that either and holds more to the "excited delirium" mythos that police hold dear that sometimes people just drop dead while being restrained for no reason.

As far as rioting, who exactly is going to be unhappy that Chauvin was shanked?

I'm probably totally full of shit challenging the opinions of an intellectual giant like Miranda Devine

https://twitter.com/mirandadevine
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
User avatar
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: The Pigs

Post by Brutus Frank »

Who gives a shit why mobs riot, I'm just happy they are all burning their own homes and neighborhoods.

But please, write another 20 paragraphs letting everyone know how much you've internalized modern "social justice" narratives in the hope that don't get judged as anything but an "ally".
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 7915
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: The Pigs

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:38 am Who gives a shit why mobs riot, I'm just happy they are all burning their own homes and neighborhoods.

But please, write another 20 paragraphs letting everyone know how much you've internalized modern "social justice" narratives in the hope that don't get judged as anything but an "ally".
That had nothing to do with what I posted above. You're addressing something I said in the other thread? You're a complete fucking cunt. Have always been, always will be. I gave you the benefit of the doubt of having any kind of discussions with you after returning to the board. Far be it for me to jump on mob mentality but I'd have to agree at this point with the 99.9% of past and present board members who find you a complete waste of time engaging with on any level. Fuck off.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8205
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: The Pigs

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Look can we just agree that SOME race or ethnicity is to blame for The Problems, even if we can't agree on which one??
livid dealer wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 am DIO NEVER JUMPED ON WHAT WAS POPULAR (THE PROVERBIAL BANDWAGON)

AND DIO DIDNT FUCK GUYS
User avatar
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 7915
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: Fifty Island Water

Re: The Pigs

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:17 pm Look can we just agree that SOME race or ethnicity is to blame for The Problems, even if we can't agree on which one??
I thought we were using the Double Blumpkin (RIP) rule that it was okay to hate gangster wannabe Armenians from the Orange County area.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
User avatar
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: The Pigs

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:17 pm Look can we just agree that SOME race or ethnicity is to blame for The Problems, even if we can't agree on which one??
I mean that's how it seems most everyone desperately wants to feel so that they don't have to actually think
User avatar
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: The Pigs

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:13 pm
Brutus Frank wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:38 am Who gives a shit why mobs riot, I'm just happy they are all burning their own homes and neighborhoods.

But please, write another 20 paragraphs letting everyone know how much you've internalized modern "social justice" narratives in the hope that don't get judged as anything but an "ally".
That had nothing to do with what I posted above. You're addressing something I said in the other thread? You're a complete fucking cunt. Have always been, always will be. I gave you the benefit of the doubt of having any kind of discussions with you after returning to the board. Far be it for me to jump on mob mentality but I'd have to agree at this point with the 99.9% of past and present board members who find you a complete waste of time engaging with on any level. Fuck off.
Here's the thing: you will absolutely keep engaging with me because your ego prevents you from ever stopping, because you desperately only want to say GOOD GUY WORDS so everyone will know you are ONE OF THE GOOD ONES
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8205
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Re: The Pigs

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

cxwx wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:47 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:17 pm Look can we just agree that SOME race or ethnicity is to blame for The Problems, even if we can't agree on which one??
I thought we were using the Double Blumpkin (RIP) rule that it was okay to hate gangster wannabe Armenians from the Orange County area.
There's no way Armenians are the villains of history but not Turks

See this is why this game never works

I nominate Newfoundland people
livid dealer wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 am DIO NEVER JUMPED ON WHAT WAS POPULAR (THE PROVERBIAL BANDWAGON)

AND DIO DIDNT FUCK GUYS
User avatar
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: The Pigs

Post by Brutus Frank »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:37 pm
cxwx wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:47 pm
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:17 pm Look can we just agree that SOME race or ethnicity is to blame for The Problems, even if we can't agree on which one??
I thought we were using the Double Blumpkin (RIP) rule that it was okay to hate gangster wannabe Armenians from the Orange County area.
There's no way Armenians are the villains of history but not Turks

See this is why this game never works

I nominate Newfoundland people
Imagine a world where they both suck shit, like both Hamas and Likud

Oh wait, that's this world
Post Reply