Thank you Geeheeb and Leon!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
escape goat
I like to smell things.

Re: Thank you Geeheeb and Leon!

Post by escape goat »

Hmmm. First post about an hour after Thor's second or third account got frozen. Second post praising Thor with a caveat about recent behavior. Third post taking smegma's side. And this thread. But only 18 posts per day...

Edit: board's pps calculation is lazy and skews a bunch over short periods... Actual figure is more like 29 ppd.
hard paranormal dong
RIP_GHOST BONER_RIP

Post by hard paranormal dong »

dammit now i have to change back to the white theme cause my sig doesnt look good on the black one.
BUNGVOX wrote:anyone who can throw that many maiden titles into a short statement is entitled to do whatever the fuck he wants.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

hard paranormal dong wrote:dammit now i have to change back to the white theme cause my sig doesnt look good on the black one.

you can say that again...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

hard paranormal dong
RIP_GHOST BONER_RIP

damn it doesnt look good on the white theme either. i guess it was destined for avatar. well see how it goes in a few beers...
BUNGVOX wrote:anyone who can throw that many maiden titles into a short statement is entitled to do whatever the fuck he wants.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

hard paranormal dong wrote:i guess it was destined for avatar.
you can say that again...
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

apparently i struck a nerve. :moreawesome:
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:apparently i struck a nerve. :moreawesome:
you should try to strike another...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
you don't got the balls
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

hahahahahaha
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

See Leon, he is throwing it in your face. Will you let this sort of injustice stand?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
INJUSTICE FOR ALL???
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

Green Chamber wrote:
hard paranormal dong wrote:kevin and leon, tell this motherfucker only i can have a metroid avatar. MOTHERFUCKER!
Sorry! I'll change it!

Really, don't take that shit... these people will crush you if they sense weakness.
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
hard paranormal dong
RIP_GHOST BONER_RIP

done.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Green Chamber wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:58 am
Lord Beguile wrote:Wow, that degree of suck-ass behavior isn't even present at my current job. Nice work, 1/64 head
Sometimes even when a person does their absolute best to accomplish a task set before them, they fail horribly and destroy everything nearby, bringing misery to everyone who had been enjoying themselves just moments prior.

Is your current job easier than the one Geeheeb and Leon are doing for free? I hope everything works out for you!
this was so funny holy crap

anyway ongoing thanks to ldm
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I can't remember of the pic of Lord Bungle in THE HAUNTED shirt had his arms crossed or hanging at the sides. If it's the later I'm disappointed no one ever photoshopped his hands into hammer head sharks.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Scott the what
Onward to Golgotha

Post by Scott the what »

what the ?