Battletard, are you going to behave like a human?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: Battletard, are you going to behave like a human?

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Come on guys. You're stomping your feet in huff and yelling "It's not FAIR!" in a whiny child voice.
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

He told me I didn't have the balls to ban him. I respectfully disagree.
Toxicarius wrote:So what was Battle's crime? Flooding? Scrolling? In-print music posting? No? Was it simply pushing buttons? If that's the case, the entire board should be day ban'd, including the admins. :betternotstartanyshit:
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

I like to think he got day-banned for the shitty grammar of "you dont got the balls" as well as the defiance itself.
POST SUCKS
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

Toxicarius wrote:So what was Battle's crime? Flooding? Scrolling? In-print music posting? No? Was it simply pushing buttons? If that's the case, the entire board should be day ban'd, including the admins. :betternotstartanyshit:
pushing buttons..

some troll makes a thread on how good the mods cock taste
and i inquire how do they know the mods have a tasty cock?
and some how leon took offense and i goaded him.

apparently he has held some resentment to my cavalier and blatantly apathetic persona.

some threads you can pick fun...other threads ya just cant do it or your going to get the 24 hour ban hammer.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

oh come on, you knew leon was in teh breakfast clun when you goaded him.

i wouldn't worry too much, as i'm hoping that this becomes the standard treatment for people who spam up threads with shit-talk.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

you should alert one of your delightful little websites to write a story about this injustice so you have someone to tell you how you feel about it...
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

riley-o wrote:you should alert one of your delightful little websites to write a story about this injustice so you have someone to tell you how you feel about it...
hey, not all of us have ross to come to our rescue.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman

John Jr. wrote:
i wouldn't worry too much, as i'm hoping that this becomes the standard treatment for people who spam up threads with shit-talk.
yes, the ban hammer made me a better person, and elevated my status within the reeelapse community.

necrometer
you
and me have all been banhammered. we should get a decorative memorial dinner plate celebrating that status.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
some threads you can pick fun...other threads ya just cant do it or your going to get the 24 hour ban hammer.
or maybe even longer if you keep up your fucking bullshit. sucks to you, pal!
:)
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Everyone here had been banned at some point or another. Well, maybe not EVERYONE.

It cleanses, it purifies. Kind of like going through transporter in The Fly.

soiled depends wrote:
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
or maybe even longer if you keep up your fucking bullshit. sucks to you, pal!
:)
yes sucks to be me.... have you achieved ban hammer status yet ? its an elite club. cream of the crop button pushers.

these are self made and known men of reeelapse.

keep trying.... one day you may achieve it.

oh yeah...i forgot, your a canadian. never mind.

blastocystosis
O.G. Interwebber

Post by blastocystosis »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:your
I think Leon should ban him every time he does this.
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

Battletweeter, everytime you say something about "because you're a canadian" I cringe. I know you're giggling to yourself but just stop. It's really fucking stupid. I mean, you look, fucking stupid. Even more so. I assume it's your intention to have it just be a totally obnoxious grating thing and I can appreciate that, I've made some of the most obnoxious, bottom of the barrel shit scraping trolls ever (alester canoli, david draiman's chin pipes for example) but you're really reaching into a new blackhole/alternate universe level of dog shit here. real kat box levels of dried up stale fecal reek. Believe me, I'm honestly trying to help you here.
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

I would take honest fascist Johnlapse era any day over this gay fake punk anarchism regimen we have now.

I am asking you to stop. LOL
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Krieg wrote:I would take honest fascist Johnlapse era any day over this gay fake punk anarchism regimen we have now.
No you wouldn't. You'd complain nonstop about that too.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Friendly Goatus wrote:It's great when people get all indignant about someone getting banned, even if it's only for a day. Your rights aren't being trod on or anything. It's a god damn message board. It's more like someone kicking you out of their house for a day because you're being disrespectful and touching their dog inappropriately.
I 100% agree with this in principle, but bans or temp bans (if that's what happened) were unimaginable here not too long ago, and now... Kat getting banned really seems to have changed something about this place.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

spacehamster wrote:
Friendly Goatus wrote:It's great when people get all indignant about someone getting banned, even if it's only for a day. Your rights aren't being trod on or anything. It's a god damn message board. It's more like someone kicking you out of their house for a day because you're being disrespectful and touching their dog inappropriately.
I 100% agree with this in principle, but bans or temp bans (if that's what happened) were unimaginable here not too long ago, and now... Kat getting banned really seems to have changed something about this place.
kat wasn't banned. Unless you count the creation of the kat Box. She quit.
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes

Scarlet Bro Hansen wrote:Battletweeter, everytime you say something about "because you're a canadian" I cringe. I know you're giggling to yourself but just stop. It's really fucking stupid. I mean, you look, fucking stupid.
looks like we got ourselves here a "canadian lover"

Scarlet Bro Hansen wrote:
spacehamster wrote:
kat wasn't banned. Unless you count the creation of the kat Box. She quit.
have you seen the type of shitstains that inhabit the katbox? its nothing but canadians and necrometer.

chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

SD IS SERIOUS ABOUT THE INTERNET!!!!!!

VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FINGER AND A BEER!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS SOME SERIOUS SHIT1111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is in a metal band and he wears a golf shirt with a pocket?

chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:he is in a metal band and he wears a golf shirt with a pocket?

And Perfume...
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

This didn't happen. I am not even aware of the thread you mentioned.

I was just fucking with you, fatty.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:pushing buttons..

some troll makes a thread on how good the mods cock taste
and i inquire how do they know the mods have a tasty cock?
and some how leon took offense and i goaded him.

apparently he has held some resentment to my cavalier and blatantly apathetic persona.