Re: Bad parents

Post by Krieg »

Noah is comparing children and dogs. :fonz:
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Fighting Uruk-Hai »

Krieg wrote:I like how the story keeps changing, LOL.
Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:So we walk in and there's this kid, maybe 6 or 7, standing right by the entrance. One of my dogs runs up to jump and jumps up to lick his face, and then runs off. It may have pawed his cheek, but left no marks. Not cool, but not the end of the world. ......... We go to another part of the park trying to make some distance, and watch the kid cry to his mom. Then they proceed to follow us around the park and this idiot kid is trying to chase my dogs while my wife tells him to fuck off.
same as
Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote: I did. My dog didn't touch the child again after the first lick. We moved away (its a big park), but the retard mother and child proceeded to follow us. The kid would run at my dogs, yelling to them. Mine would start running towards him, I would call them away, repeat four or five times until my wife finally convinced the mother, "Keep your child away from my dogs."
The story did not change, only different levels of detail as necessary to make certain points. It's ok, I understand English is probably not your first language.
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Hey, I do not understand English. LOL
Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

at first the child was by the entrance, then it was chasing your dog and the parents gone until later, now it's the child and the mother chasing your dog... :roll:
rīdoonrīmenbā
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Fucking kids. Regretting that vasovasectomy yet? If you had a kid they would be going to school with and possibly becoming friends with someone just like that fat kid. Then you are going to have to deal with that kid coming over and getting food all over your kids game controllers and getting eaten by your dogs.

I have a feeling that maybe the parents of the dog-swatter were also dropped off at the dog park when they were younger. They were probably abandoned, but maybe its all they know.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

Not read all of this but I`m going with the dog and hating the fat people.
cold radiance
DO THE DEW!

Post by cold radiance »

Geeheeb wrote: I have a feeling that maybe the parents of the dog-swatter were also dropped off at the dog park when they were younger.
Hahaha...they're returning like salmon...smell of dog shit = home!
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

Anyway the fucking dog pawed the kid's face and licked him, it is a bloody 6 years old kid. How do you expect a 6 y/o to react? Maybe there were no marks, but it could be painful. And not being enough he treated the little kid. Not cool man, not cool.

But of course, the kid and the parents are guilty because it is a dogs park.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Dogs:
-Allergies
-Shitting and Pissing on things
-Biting
-Sniffing Crotches
-Smell Bad
-Annoying
-Spray slobber everywhere
-Can be left outside

Children:
-Annoying
-Cannot be left outside
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

A lot of you anti-dog people just hang out with people who are as retarded as you and don't know how to train a dog.
Personally I don't hang out with half-heads so all my friends' pets are as awesome as them.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Phritz wrote:at first the child was by the entrance, then it was chasing your dog and the parents gone until later, now it's the child and the mother chasing your dog... :roll:
Yes, at first the child was by the entrance, we moved away, it and its mother followed us... how hard can that possibly be to understand?
Krieg wrote:Anyway the fucking dog pawed the kid's face and licked him, it is a bloody 6 years old kid. How do you expect a 6 y/o to react? Maybe there were no marks, but it could be painful. And not being enough he treated the little kid. Not cool man, not cool.

But of course, the kid and the parents are guilty because it is a dogs park.
Ja, English ist good!
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

I see how you can't answer simple logic questions and keep retorting my lack of English skills, LOL
rape bear
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by rape bear »

This thread is great and thus far has yielded great results.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

LOL
http://failed.bandcamp.com
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i would so slap on a strap on and rape his ass.
Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:
Phritz wrote:at first the child was by the entrance, then it was chasing your dog and the parents gone until later, now it's the child and the mother chasing your dog... :roll:[/quote

Yes, at first the child was by the entrance, we moved away, it and its mother followed us... how hard can that possibly be to understand?
it's your job to tell the story properly, so you don't have to add things later.
rīdoonrīmenbā
rape bear
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by rape bear »

Phritz wrote:
Fighting Uruk-Hai wrote:
Phritz wrote:at first the child was by the entrance, then it was chasing your dog and the parents gone until later, now it's the child and the mother chasing your dog... :roll:
Yes, at first the child was by the entrance, we moved away, it and its mother followed us... how hard can that possibly be to understand?/quote]
it's your job to tell the story properly, so you don't have to add things later.
I really don't see what was so hard to understand.

I inferred that from his original story. He was by the gate, dog licked kid, kid cried, kid followed dog around.
http://failed.bandcamp.com
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i would so slap on a strap on and rape his ass.
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Cryptoplasty wrote: Children:
-Annoying
-Cannot be left outside
-They bring disease and illness into your home.
-Toy departments.
-Sex.
-It's a lot easier to get rid of a retarded dog than a retarded kid.
-Can't be stored in a kennel for that two week vacation.
-Doggie college is cheaper than human college.
-Kids won't eat any old slop out of a can. (most)
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Krieg wrote:I see how you can't answer simple logic questions and keep retorting my lack of English skills, LOL
You haven't asked a single question. I got a good laugh out of your statement of English proficiency followed immediately by saying "you treated the child." Of course your English is perfectly adequate, but its just as easy for me to razz you about it (especially when your comprehension skills seem lacking) as it is for you to troll me.

The child was not hurt. It was screaming for attention, as its parents were 50-100 yards away and no doubt either regularly neglect it or give it too much insubstantial attention. The only time it actually listened to an adult was when I told to it quit swatting at my dog. Later on in the event, its mother was screaming for it and the child was brazenly disobeying her. Bad child of bad parents.
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Streven Adler wrote:yeah, thank you. that post was severely biased. crypto loves children, obviously.
I don't like children either. I just hate them slightly less than dogs.

I'm a cat person. You don't bring cats out into the public. Of course, you don't really need to bring dogs out in public either, but that's why people take them to dog parks and not fucking stores.

A child you need a babysitter for or else you have to take it with you, just not to a dog park. A dog you can leave at home to shit in your own backyard on a leash while it whines like a fucking pussy.
Obesese Witherspoon
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Obesese Witherspoon »

noah thirteen wrote:
riley-o wrote:i fucking hate it when people bring their stupid dogs into stores.
if a store doesn't want my business when my dog is with me, I'll go somewhere else. I won't make a scene because it's their store, but I also won't tie my dog up outside unattended and I won't go back when I'm not with my dog either...... lots of record stores in this city, but I've never been to one that wouldn't let as dog in..... any place that isn't required to prohibit dogs (grocery stores, restaurant, etc) would do incredibly poorly in this city if they banned dogs.....
Maybe it's completely different in NY , but I can't think of one store I go into that allows pets. Most have signs on the door.
In regards to the record store, one concern was what if a dog bites someone while in the store? We're were responsible, and a much easy target than some half head who can't control /properly train his dog. There were plenty of places right in front to tie the dog up.
Hell-haine wrote:she should stuff it in her vagina like any responsible female .
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Hell-haine wrote:A lot of you anti-dog people just hang out with people who are as retarded as you and don't know how to train a dog.
Personally I don't hang out with half-heads so all my friends' pets are as awesome as them.
This is just like "a dog must have chewed your face of as a child and that's why you don't like dogs."

Just about all my friends have dogs and train them extremely well.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

This is one of the stupidest threads ever.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

Necrometer wrote:This is one of the stupidest threads ever.
I agree. Hamelia'd.
Vanessa America
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Vanessa America »

Obesese Witherspoon wrote:
Maybe it's completely different in NY , but I can't think of one store I go into that allows pets. Most have signs on the door.
In regards to the record store, one concern was what if a dog bites someone while in the store? We're were responsible, and a much easy target than some half head who can't control /properly train his dog. There were plenty of places right in front to tie the dog up.
:shock:
Where do you go?
Saturday I went to 3 places. 2 had dogs present.
There are dogs all over this city.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:fuck you, you ginger whore.
http://domestigrind.bandcamp.com/
http://www.facebook.com/catbombnyc
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

I'm so glad I don't have any pets anymore. I almost can't even remember liking animals.

If my child went to the dog park and got mad because a dog got jumpy I'd take her for ice cream, not give her any and eat mine as slowly as possible in front of her just to give her a real reason to cry.

Moral: dogs and kids are stupid.
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

Cryptoplasty wrote:
Hell-haine wrote:A lot of you anti-dog people just hang out with people who are as retarded as you and don't know how to train a dog.
This is just like "a dog must have chewed your face of as a child and that's why you don't like dogs."

Just about all my friends have dogs and train them extremely well.
So what are you doing in this thread?
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.