Winter Olympics...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Bored, Esq.

Re: Winter Olympics...

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Teufel wrote:I understand the protesting, but it's completely futile. The Olympics are here. Protesting something that is here and will go on regardless isn't going to lead to positive results for anyone.
I don't think you understand what "protesting" means or is about.
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

Bored, Esq. wrote:I don't think you understand what "protesting" means or is about.
I hope you get clubbed to death by a baby seal.
Teufel's Tomb » Facebook » Last.FM
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

valgalder wrote:I get CTV and left it on... man Canada is really FLIPPING out over their one gold medal... I expect more riots.

I saw that too... dude did this fist arm flail thing reminincent of Sammy Maudlin on SCTV fake-laffing-handslapping at Bobby Bittmans lame jokes.

That looked 100% AMERICAN. buncha dorks in team canada "sweaters" all weeping over The Impossible Dream: A gold medal in Hippy trust fund kid Mogul skiiing.

Meanwhile USA's hippy trust fund kids bong ripped past Canada in wearing skunkweed scented blue jeans in the snowboard event for gold... :awesome:

CTV's coverages sucks SOOO fucking bad. They had one hour worth of coverage devoted to Team Canada's ONE hockey practice between last NHL game and today. That's the lame ass shit I expect from the american coverage. Thanks for copycatting USA USA USA. :tdown:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

TheDOAD wrote:I was drunk and tuned in to the Womens hockey replay last night. Holy shit....

Probably all Ill see since I don't have a TV here. But whatever. Fuck Vancouver. Except that I want to move there and I don't see that happening.

Team USA's goalie went to the catholic all girls school :mastoman: :mastoman: around the corner from my house.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

It's almost MILLER TIME in the Olympics, until they take his mask and throw it in the garbage.
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Gunther wrote:It's almost MILLER TIME in the Olympics, until they take his mask and throw it in the garbage.
MUST BE THAT COMMUNIST MUSLIM NAZI HEUSEEN OSAMAS NIGGAR FAULT...1121 :awesome:

US goalies ordered to remove slogans from helmets
By LARRY LAGE
AP Sports Writer

U.S. goaltenders Ryan Miller and Jonathan Quick have to cover or remove some words from their helmets that are in violation of International Olympic Comittee rules.

Miller had "Miller Time" on the back of his helmet on Monday during practice and Jonathan Quick's helmet has "Support Our Troops" adorned on his mask.

Szymon Szemberg, spokesman for the International Ice Hockey Federation, confirmed both players will be told to take those messages off their equipment because it's the governing bodies' task to enforce IOC rule No. 51 that bars advertising, demonstrations and propaganda.

"We're going to meet with USA Hockey tonight to see what their thoughts are," said Bob Condron, spokesman for the U.S. Olympic Committee. "We don't know if it's a federation or a USOC situation."

The Americans will play their first game of the Olympics on Tuesday against Switzerland.

Earlier Monday, Miller acknowledged knowing about the rules that prohibit corporate sponsorships at the Olympics, but went ahead and had "Miller Time" painted on the mask he designed for the Vancouver Games. Miller said he had been informed to get rid of the tag line because it's a slogan for a beer maker,

"Just having fun," Miller said with a wink.

But he's upset officials are also taking issue with the words "Matt Man" on his helmet because that pays tribute to a cousin, Matt Schoals, who died of cancer.

"I'm going to stand up for that," Miller vowed.
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

canon.docre wrote: The circle of life, etc.
Hey, no need to drag Elton John and The Lion King into all of this shit. Show some respect.
"God used me as hammer boys, to beat his weary drum today"

In Gorguts we trust.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

How long until they retire that fucking olympic fanfare anthem?

Is vaginal presentation a required element of pairs skating? Each team had that grab her leg and show it to everyone moment.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

canon.docre wrote:
the awesome Assassin wrote:
canon.docre wrote:
If a kid threw a mailbox through my window I would want the kid to be beaten... I don't work over 50 hours a week to pay for some kid acting like an asshole...
*solemn nodding* The Bay, HBC Canada, and Starbucks also works 50 hours a week to pay for those windows, and wants people beaten retarded for their indiscretions. Luckily you also work 50 hours a week for kids to get beaten up, so you, as well as the aforementioned corporations, are and would be getting your/their monies worth. The circle of life, etc.
"indiscretions" - ?!?!? Fuck off dick head...
No one is throwing mailboxes thru your window because you aren't a life-raping corporation, so I don't see how your argument was valid in the first place.

THOSE SAME PROTESTING xasthur fans WEAR CORPORATION MADE SHOES, CLOTHES AND LIVE IN SHELTER MADE FROM CORPORATE MADE STEEL AND WOOD...shingles ON HOME BY OWENS-CORNING.. THEy RIDE FIXIE BIKES MADE BY CORPORATIONS. THEY BuY MAGIC MARKERS TO MAKE HEY HEY HO HO SIGNS AT STAPLES, AND TAPE THEM UP WITH 3M SCOTCH TAPE.

When they start growing banana trees to make houses out of the leaves, ride fixie bikes make out of their own feces, eat only berries they grew and talk on cell phones made from organic pine cones OVER cell towers doubling as racoon habitat, then they they can throw rocks at starbucks.

until then they are xasthur fans and undermine legitimate corporate gripes by acting like spoiled asshole babies that wish they were born in the 60s
Last edited by Zerohero on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Mr. Budd wrote:
Is vaginal presentation a required element of pairs skating? Each team had that grab her leg and show it to everyone moment.

They deduct points if gash not properly presented or if cunt covered in stupid clothes. :bigdog:
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Figure skating sucks so much. Bunch of boring ice xasthur fans.
Curling is way better than figure skating.

Hockey up next. The swiss are gonna get cheesed.
Last edited by Friendly Goatus on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

OLYMPIC HOCKEY TIME, EVERYBODY GO FUCK YOURSELF
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Gunther wrote:OLYMPIC HOCKEY TIME, EVERYBODY GO FUCK YOURSELF
FUCK YOU TOO
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Women's speed skating.
Haha,
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

is it on time?

so far everythings been fucked up.... they are probably going to the store in a truck for spare happy ice.

wimmins curling is over an hour late starting because the faggot men are still diddling around in there
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

Friendly Goatus wrote:
FUCK YOU TOO
DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO I DON'T LIKE BEING BOSSED AROUND YOU SACK OF ASSHOLES

Looks like it's on time. Game's about to start. RYAN SUTER TIME.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

i'm really disappointed in you what would you think if your mother was a sack of assholes would you still be so inconsiderate or would you have developed a rare understanding with that sack of assholes that is your mother I think you should rethink your prejudiced attitude towards sacks of digestive/reproductive organs cause sacks of dicks get the same treatment and they bring so much to our society of dickless, assless sacks.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

trying to watch here...since I'm at the olde salt mines

http://www.stream2watch.com/watch/6957/ ... ive-stream
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Haha,
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

I don't even CARE if that's a dude ass. It's nice.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Zerohero wrote:trying to watch here...since I'm at the olde salt mines

http://www.stream2watch.com/watch/6957/ ... ive-stream
:warrior: :burger: :stacy:

1-0
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

Bobby Ryan rules. Switzerland likes to hit more than I expected.
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

Ryan scoring on Hiller, my Duck hatred is confused today
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

canon.docre wrote:
canon.docre wrote:
If a kid threw a mailbox through my window I would want the kid to be beaten... I don't work over 50 hours a week to pay for some kid acting like an asshole...
*solemn nodding* The Bay, HBC Canada, and Starbucks also works 50 hours a week to pay for those windows, and wants people beaten retarded for their indiscretions. Luckily you also work 50 hours a week for kids to get beaten up, so you, as well as the aforementioned corporations, are and would be getting your/their monies worth. The circle of life, etc.
"indiscretions" - ?!?!? Fuck off dick head...
No one is throwing mailboxes thru your window because you aren't a life-raping corporation, so I don't see how your argument was valid in the first place.
he's only life raping to those around him.

his family should be throwing mailboxes at his head.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

BACKES ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT