Valentines Day plans?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: Valentines Day plans?

Post by Necrometer »

Great to hear these inspiring stories of what is apparently FUCK DAY :tup:
Bored, Esq. wrote:
TheDOAD wrote:Holy crap Id totally do Ross's Mom.
You people are fucking degenerates.
But they mean well...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

I went and had Thai food with a girl friend who just got dumped by her girlfriend. There were two others with us, a gayboy and a soft butchy girl. They had both recently broken up with their relationships too.

After Thai, we went to a dive bar on Haight St., and drank cheap drinks, cracked jokes, and savored the sexual tension between me and the butchy girl. I played to her interests which landed us in an arm wrestling competition. All the boys in the bar started hooting and hollering. I won, which just built up the tension between us and she started getting fiesty.

We left the bar and went to a gayboy dance party called Big-Top. Amanda La Poure was supposed to be performing, so the cover was ridiculously high; $20.00 fucking dollars. My friend paid for us to get in, because butchy girl and I didn't want to spend that much money for too cramped atmosphere, man-musk, and loud music that we couldn't talk over.

My friend was insistant, so we went in. The party was meh, and 15 minutes later, my friend wanted to leave. $60 bucks wasted. We ended up at the Eagle, which is a bear bar in the SOMA. It was quiet, and kind of ominous. But we had a good time. Butchy girl is an amazing kisser!
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

Pisscubes wrote:
Wang Mandu wrote:My lady had to take several antibiotics and "herbal supplements" to bolster her immune system. She spoke nonstop and claimed it was a "defense mechanism", became visibly nervous about removing her bio-suit and having her first intimate experience.
:moreawesome:
It's like Cronenberg just ejaculated neurosis and awesomeness all over the board, and I want to read more about what happened. Wang, flow with the story.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

That guy's referencing Fallout or something, no?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

Pisscubes wrote:
I thought of you last night when after a truly romantic, well-planned v-day I say my baby down and made her watch Escape from New York for the first time. She refused to admit that Kurt Russell is hot and was horrified that I'd let him bang her if he asked.
Hahaha...Kurt has prima nocta rights to any woman silly enough to lay beneath me. And I get to be the naughty corner-boy who slaps his dick with a hair brush while watching.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Pisscubes wrote: I thought of you last night when after a truly romantic, well-planned v-day I sat my baby down and made her watch Escape from New York for the first time. She refused to admit that Kurt Russell is hot and was horrified that I'd let him bang her if he asked.
yeahhhhhhh!!!!
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

as you should

ask her if she thinks harrison ford is. if not DROP THAT BITCH.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
The Wages of Ben
INSIDE FISH STICKS, OUTSIDE TARTAR SAUCE

Post by The Wages of Ben »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Black Jacques wrote:fuck that man. I'm not messin' with no giant corn...
dreweq wrote:clasping em like they were pages of the pelican brief she was gonna use to solve a fuckin nancy drew murder mystery or something.
ImageImage
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

The dudefriend decided to be a coward and he left. :moreawesome: I guess when I had money things were good but now that I'm poor and my mom is living with me shits not cool. Fuck him.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Iron Goldie wrote:The dudefriend decided to be a coward and he left. :moreawesome: I guess when I had money things were good but now that I'm poor and my mom is living with me shits not cool. Fuck him.
WTF? Stupid. What an asshole...
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Iron Goldie wrote:The dudefriend decided to be a coward and he left. :moreawesome: I guess when I had money things were good but now that I'm poor and my mom is living with me shits not cool. Fuck him.
I would of done the same thing...
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

Pisscubes wrote:
:lhug:

Fuck him, indeed.
:rhug:

Thanks dude. Thanks guys. And man, Awesome Assassin, you are sooo shocking! Anyway, things will work out. Shit'll be alright.
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

Yep. The thing that really sucks is he never even told me the fucking problem, just up and left. If you have a problem, fucking say it. But oh fucking well.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Iron Goldie wrote:The thing that really sucks is he never even told me the fucking problem, just up and left.
The cruelest, worst way to break up with someone. Don't worry, someone will do it to him someday...
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

Fuck everyone and this stupid holiday. It's the one time of the year I actually TURN DOWN SEX. :what: :drooly:
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Teebore wrote:Fuck everyone and this stupid holiday. It's the one time of the year I actually TURN DOWN SEX. :what: :drooly:
Good for you, man.
My sweaty and I ate so much at the all you can eat BBQ that we literally couldn't have sex last night.
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

I had to work yesterday. Then while pushing a wheelbarrow full of wood up a muddy hill, I slipped and bashed my chin on the wheelbarrow. It was all bloody and swollen. Then later that night I started to come down with a cold. After coming home from dinner I passed out on the couch and didn't wake up till 5 am this morning. The husbear walked the dogs and watched two movies by himself last night. This probably would have been excusable if I was drunk.
"God used me as hammer boys, to beat his weary drum today"

In Gorguts we trust.
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

Erik13 wrote:
Teebore wrote:Fuck everyone and this stupid holiday. It's the one time of the year I actually TURN DOWN SEX. :what: :drooly:
Good for you, man.
My sweaty and I ate so much at the all you can eat BBQ that we literally couldn't have sex last night.
Urlokk, you're truly a man after my own heart!! :brokenheart: :pizza: :brokenheart:
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

Iron Goldie wrote:Yep. The thing that really sucks is he never even told me the fucking problem, just up and left. If you have a problem, fucking say it. But oh fucking well.
Yes fuck him indeed, there will be someone with more balls out there.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Erik13 wrote:
Good for you, man.
Yeah. Churruscarias are a terrible place to go for a romantic date. Despite how decadent and sexy they are. I wish I had seen your post in time to warn you... :|
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
hana maru
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by hana maru »

Iron Goldie wrote:Yep. The thing that really sucks is he never even told me the fucking problem, just up and left. If you have a problem, fucking say it. But oh fucking well.
goddamn, what a dick. sorry but you're better off (obviously you know this though).
i can't see your signature.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Yeah. Churruscarias are a terrible place to go for a romantic date. Despite how decadent and sexy they are. I wish I had seen your post in time to warn you... :|
We made up for it today, so it's all good. :mrgreen:
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Erik13 wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:
We made up for it today, so it's all good. :mrgreen:
:highfive:
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

That's such a dude thing to do. Fucking guy has a lot of maturing left. I used to be the same way and now I know truly the ways of the inconsiderate avoider man.
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Syringe in Mouth
DO THE DEW!

Post by Syringe in Mouth »

yep, amazing asshole move on his part.

A nice kick to the nuts would have been a good retort...or if you run into him again.