Re: In the spirit of V-Day, post early memories of falling in <3

Post by riley-o »

wasn't viking bugs fat too ?
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Brian P.
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Brian P. »

my first love was Tamy Sailor, I remember thinking she was the most beautiful girl in first grade. I gave her my lunch money once. it didn't last because she got fat in second grade.
Music is the pleasure the mind gets by counting subconsciously.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

i wanted to get gangbanged by the ninja turtles, pretty much....donatello could have had me all to himself if he really wanted to, though...
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

electronicham wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAMixueoGv8

It was on this one :oops:
oh man there's nothing to :oops: about bugs is fine in that one
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

Well, anyone who has turned on a television or radio in the last two weeks probably knows that Walgreen's is promoting their Personal Gift Advisors. I really hit it off with mine. Her name is Chelsea and she had the deepest, most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. She did an adorable little snarl when I started telling her about my girlfriend. We ended up making out a little out back behind the store. I guess I'm going to tell my girlfriend about her tomorrow.

Wish me luck. :(
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

My first love was Mum's boobs. I thought her nipples were cherries for serious.
Then a 7 year old French musicals singer with long blond curly hair. :brokenheart:
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Sineadrepresent
Face of Collapse

Post by Sineadrepresent »

Hell-haine wrote:My first love was Mum's boobs. I thought her nipples were cherries for serious.
I'll just go ahead and get the obligatory :mastoman: out of the way so no one else has to go to the trouble.
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

Smegma wrote:
death by snoo snoo wrote:Well, anyone who has turned on a television or radio in the last two weeks probably knows that Walgreen's is promoting their Personal Gift Advisors. I really hit it off with mine. Her name is Chelsea and she had the deepest, most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. She did an adorable little snarl when I started telling her about my girlfriend. We ended up making out a little out back behind the store. I guess I'm going to tell my girlfriend about her tomorrow.

Who. I don't think Steph is going to like that very much.

Protip:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UNLESS YOU'RE JUMPING SHIP FOR THE NEW MODEL
Yeah, she's going to be livid, but I have to tell her.

Don't be surprised if I show up on your doorstep with an overnight bag and a black eye. I'll stay in the garage and eat cat food if I have to. :(
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

Some girl on a kids show in a wheelchair. The only spastic I`ve been attracted to, other than Erik!
The Wages of Ben
INSIDE FISH STICKS, OUTSIDE TARTAR SAUCE

Post by The Wages of Ben »

electronicham wrote:
riley-o wrote:
electronicham wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAMixueoGv8

It was on this one :oops:
oh man there's nothing to :oops: about bugs is fine in that one
Okay, so I am not THAT weird
Garth Algar: Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?
Wayne Campbell: No.
[cracks up laughing]
Wayne Campbell: No.
Garth Algar: Neither did I. I was just asking.
Black Jacques wrote:fuck that man. I'm not messin' with no giant corn...
dreweq wrote:clasping em like they were pages of the pelican brief she was gonna use to solve a fuckin nancy drew murder mystery or something.
ImageImage
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

when i was 6 or 7 i had the hots for 2 twins.

Melanie and Penny.....something.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
broke.as.shit
Hetero as hell...

Post by broke.as.shit »

My first crush was the second grade... a new student named Rachel Witt. I liked her til she moved away to Africa or some shit like that for her dad's work (missionary/doctor). Although my first kiss was at my locker in the eighth grade on Valentine's day to a girl named Sonja.
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

I remember wishing Zelda were real. Nintendo Power used to have those comics with Link kicking ass, but I always hoped Zelda would be in them because I thought she was hot.

Amanda S. was my first crush ever. We were also born on the same day, same year, just a few hours apart in the same hospital. She once told me she would "go out" with me (in the fifth grade), so I asked her what she wanted to do and she said something about reading together. I thought that was dumb and said so; I wanted to play video games. It hurt he feelings and she told all her friends I was a jerk.

:(
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

electronicham wrote:I fell for a trap for the first time?
:?: :?: :?:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
:!: :!: :!:

Oops. Spoilered for HUGENESS ONLY.
fvkk
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

The first girl I fell in love with was in first grade, I was 6 years old. She reminded me of a little mermaid girl I had seen in a movie the summer before.
T O))) M
Streetcleaner

Post by T O))) M »

DO ANY OF YOU MENS REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME SHE TURNED INTO A PUDDLE OF WATER AND HER CLOTHES FELL OFF? SCHWING!

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Alex Mack FTW
death by snoo snoo wrote:Well, anyone who has turned on a television or radio in the last two weeks probably knows that Walgreen's is promoting their Personal Gift Advisors. I really hit it off with mine. Her name is Chelsea and she had the deepest, most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. She did an adorable little snarl when I started telling her about my girlfriend. We ended up making out a little out back behind the store. I guess I'm going to tell my girlfriend about her tomorrow.

Just break up with your girlfriend...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
The Wages of Ben
INSIDE FISH STICKS, OUTSIDE TARTAR SAUCE

Post by The Wages of Ben »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Black Jacques wrote:fuck that man. I'm not messin' with no giant corn...
dreweq wrote:clasping em like they were pages of the pelican brief she was gonna use to solve a fuckin nancy drew murder mystery or something.
ImageImage
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

electronicham wrote:When I was like 6 or 7, I remember seeing that Bugs Bunny episode where he was dressed up like a viking woman, singing opera and Elmer Fudd was a viking that started crying when female viking Bugs Bunny died. For some reason, the look in Bugs' eyes at one point made me get the first feeling of love.

SO WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS SAYING?

I fell for a trap for the first time?

I am a faggot?

I love viking women?

I like furries?

I am kind of embarrassed now that I think about this thread

Thread makes no sense now
THA'T A SLIPPERY SLOPE MAN,

if you saw the documentary "Crumb", cartoonist robert crumbs brother also began with an attraction to bugs bunny in drag---and he wound up in love with the little boy from some silent pirate kiddie flick his whole life, :what:

and kilt cobained himself too

git hilp!
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

1st Crush:
A blond gal named Elizabeth in 2nd grade summer recreation. We were just 'friends' but always had a crush on her. She then moved to Arizona and came back years later where I remembered her in 8th grade and asked her out, back then I was pathetic, and of course she wasn't going to go out with me. She eventually got into some gangster guy and became a mom when she suddenly grew into a stereotypical mother.

2nd Crush:
Crystal in high school, all throughout high school, I had the hugest crush on her. She was the girl 2 doors down. She also won the beauty pagent for the city once lawls. After high school I wound up dating her for real, which only lasted 3 months because she worried too much.

3rd Crush:
A hot blond from Spanish class I was always talking to. We both seemed to like each other but she was dating at the time. Then she went to home school. Then she went into the Marines and sometime before or after that she popped out a kid. The kid is 4 years old. I ran into her the other day after she returned from Arizona (coincidence with the other crush, not to mention she was blond as well). Got her phone info and let's hope we get to hang out today as she called yesterday!

All in all, if this works out, then by the law of life, Even the first crush will eventually be dated, even if she is married at the moment.
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

Also, when I was like 2 in Venezuela, a hot babysitter who was like 11 or maybe younger had fondled me and I remember thinking how weird and neat that was. Always thought about it. Then like when I returned at like 14, I saw her again and she was super gothed out and sat in one place doing nothing, hm. (I wonder if I return to Caracas, if I can date this person?)

When I was 6, I hung out with a girl who was 5 and we always played 'I show you yours if you show me mine'. We never got caught which was weird as the door was ajar. Fast forward to high school, and I eventually located her on the internet, where she had become the biggest bitch in the world!
Last edited by smooth on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I remember a girl I had a crush on at age 5 or so, named Annie, swinging on a swingset on the side of our near-ghetto apartment at the time. I would fucking love to see what she looks like now, just to see what I've always remembered, all grown up
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

holy :what: :what: facebook type waiz is pretty creepy/awesome...

googled grade skool crush i dated in high skooll
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
:? Image
, then seened on her friends girl from infamous spin the bottle game :what: ---her married name is same as my old pet dog, :mastoman: :mastoman: use to rub legs on the yella skool bus in grade skool.......
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

Chad wrote:I remember a girl I had a crush on at age 5 or so, named Annie, swinging on a swingset on the side of our near-ghetto apartment at the time. I would fucking love to see what she looks like now, just to see what I've always remembered, all grown up
You should look for her on internet. It took me a week of thorough investigation to find the friend I played with at 6 years old.