Its my birthday on friday, dudes!!!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
wheatgurm
Nespithe

Re: Its my birthday on friday, dudes!!!!

Post by wheatgurm »

Awesome. Happy bday. :tup:
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. - fz
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

chris narcosis wrote:
Pistol Whip wrote:
Mari_Mar wrote:
Pistol Whip wrote:Mine is next Monday :(
Why sad?

Turning 29 which means I have 1 more year before I become the old guy at the bar.

I`m that guy!! It`s great!!

No it's not it sucks actually.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Pistol Whip wrote: No it's not it sucks actually.
You go to the wrong bars.
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Bored, Esq. wrote:

I used to be the young guy at my bar of choice who would annoy all the old guys by playing Ramones and Celtic Frost over and over again. Now all the young kids annoy me by playing their Job For A Cowboy and Bury Your Dead tunes over and over again.
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

Pistol Whip wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:

I used to be the young guy at my bar of choice who would annoy all the old guys by playing Ramones and Celtic Frost over and over again. Now all the young kids annoy me by playing their Job For A Cowboy and Bury Your Dead tunes over and over again.

TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN, NO NOT EVEN YOU!!!!!!!!!
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Bored, Esq. wrote:
By the time you're 30, you should have fucked half the female bar staff and been invited to the bars' annual christmas parties. Obviously Tujofa doesn't have a relationship with the folks at whatever shithole bar he hangs out at.

Seems like a waste of getting to know people, but whatever. I don't mind the free pints and preferred customer status....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

soiled depends wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:
Obviously Tujofa doesn't have a relationship with the folks at whatever shithole bar he hangs out at.

Sure I did but then all the regulars left after all the new young kids started showing up, 3 of the 4 bartenders I was really tight with left, and then I got married so no more fooling around with the barflys.

And don't acting like you don't hangout at shithole bars yourself. Hard to imagine SD in an upscale club in fact I would actually like to see how you would interact in an upscale bar.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Pistol Whip wrote:
Sure I did but then all the regulars left after all the new young kids started showing up, 3 of the 4 bartenders I was really tight with left, and then I got married so no more fooling around with the barflys.

And don't acting like you don't hangout at shithole bars yourself. Hard to imagine SD in an upscale club in fact I would actually like to see how you would interact in an upscale bar.

It's been nothing but awesome people for the last fifteen years. Even the dummies who came and went were fine with me. The new staff that have come along are awesome and they treat me as well as the staff who were there at the beginning. I'm good for business, you see...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

soiled depends wrote:
Pistol Whip wrote:

It's been nothing but awesome people for the last fifteen years. Even the dummies who came and went were fine with me. The new staff that have come along are awesome and they treat me as well as the staff who were there at the beginning. I'm good for business, you see...

I guess your bar is just better than mine.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

At age 35, I can tell you to stop crying and learn that turning 30 has nothing to do with any old goddamn thing.

You Killed Jesus
Keep it thick...

Post by You Killed Jesus »

sometimes people suck at making friends at the bar
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

You Killed Jesus wrote:sometimes people suck at making friends at the bar
those are the type that go home and make angry blogs about guys like me who are busy enjoying life...

You Killed Jesus
Keep it thick...

soiled depends wrote:
those are the type that go home and make angry blogs about guys like me who are busy enjoying life...
it's his right to sit in the corner and nurse a beer by himself, man. he could get those young guys into thrash but fuck that shit
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

You Killed Jesus wrote:
soiled depends wrote:
it's his right to sit in the corner and nurse a beer by himself, man. he could get those young guys into thrash but fuck that shit

I think someone mentioned this in a diffrent thread but when I tried to show them Kreator they said it sounded like Deathklok.

Yeah I gave up after that but I do enjoy seeing their looks of confusion whenever I throw on Mortal Throne era Incantation or King Diamond is always good for a laugh.
You Killed Jesus
Keep it thick...

Pistol Whip wrote:
You Killed Jesus wrote:
soiled depends wrote:

I think someone mentioned this in a diffrent thread but when I tried to show them Kreator they said it sounded like Deathklok.

Yeah I gave up after that but I do enjoy seeing their looks of confusion whenever I throw on Mortal Throne era Incantation or King Diamond is always good for a laugh.
Excuses excuses, you didn't even try that hard