The worst food to eat before bed when wasted

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hard paranormal dong
RIP_GHOST BONER_RIP

Re: The worst food to eat before bed when wasted

Post by hard paranormal dong »

Vanessa America wrote:You all have broken stomachs. LOL

i was thinking the same thing. there have only been two occasions where my shit was fucked up from this and both times were pizza. the first time i puked in my sleep and it went into my nostrils, the second time i woke up and had to puke immediately. the only problem being that i had a mosquito net around my bed and had to hold it until i could find a way out. what i didnt realize is that i was standing on the net and when i finally got it over me i had held it so long that i literally puked through my nose. i still eat pizza when drunk though. i aint gonna let it win.
BUNGVOX wrote:anyone who can throw that many maiden titles into a short statement is entitled to do whatever the fuck he wants.
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

Have you ever ate the worst food to eat before bed when wasted... ON WEED?
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

vegan barbecue beef ribs
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

hard paranormal dong wrote:i still eat pizza when drunk though. i aint gonna let it win.
you've got the spirit of a warrior verno and i respect that
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Scumfucker »

I have had a couple bad experiences with spicy thai food. Burns more on the way out than on the way in.
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Ogre of Disgust wrote: That WC on High St is ruthless. "You rike a fries mister Joe?"
:lol:
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
fecal flakes
Certified False.

Post by fecal flakes »

Fried rice. One of the worst feelings on earth is having a massive hangover puke when your stomach is only filled with acid-soaked rice. If you ate fried rice after binge drinking, chug a glass of water before you vomit! :drooly:
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

fecal flakes wrote:Fried rice. One of the worst feelings on earth is having a massive hangover puke when your stomach is only filled with acid-soaked rice. If you ate fried rice after binge drinking, chug a glass of water before you vomit! :drooly:
Ugh. When I was in my first band, playing one of our first real club type shows (shit, can't believe it's been 15 years) the owner of the club was in another band in town that we knew really well so even though I was 19 at the time he let me drink anything I wanted. I drank 2 pitchers of Hefeweizen to myself and had a few more beers when we all got back to my girlfriend's house. Before going to bed at 3:30am I downed a couple boxes of 2-3 day old leftover chinese food that included much fried rice. Fast forward a few hours and I wake up feeling really queezy. Before I could even try to figure out what was going on I start projectile vomiting all over my girlfriend's bedroom floor. In an effort to contain the sprays of beer soaked rice I grabbed a paper bag thinking that I'll just puke in there but my next heave goes right through the bottom of the bag. After my girlfriend made sure I was ok and finished she put me out on the couch but the next day when we woke up she had a long fit of yelling and then laughing at me and made me clean up the mess. I haven't had a Hefeweizen since and I never eat leftover chinese food.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

I used to live with a guy that slept-ate a whole jar of Bacos one night.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

Dr Yail Bloor wrote:have you ever tried ACID....on WEED?????
always!
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:
Dr Yail Bloor wrote:have you ever tried ACID....on WEED?????
always!
:rhug: :lhug:
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Introvert wrote:
Dr.Fondles wrote:ate a street gyro with extra hot sauce at 4am. seemed like a good idea at the time. my sphincter is angry
There used to be a club here in town that had a little gyro place in the same building. Pretty much after every show I went to there I would order one of their lamb/roasted veggie gyros to take home. Included in the 'roasted veggie' part was a massive amount of roasted garlic. I would always wake up the next morning with the most powerful farts that could've sailed a boat upstream and they smelled like whole bulbs of garlic were on fire in my colon.
i miss that fuckin place.

i used to order 3 gyros everytime i was there. one for the drive home. one for when i got home and took some bong hits. and one for the morning.

powerfarts.
queedlemorth
Fearless Undead Machines

Post by queedlemorth »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Introvert wrote:
Dr.Fondles wrote:ate a street gyro with extra hot sauce at 4am. seemed like a good idea at the time. my sphincter is angry
There used to be a club here in town that had a little gyro place in the same building. Pretty much after every show I went to there I would order one of their lamb/roasted veggie gyros to take home. Included in the 'roasted veggie' part was a massive amount of roasted garlic. I would always wake up the next morning with the most powerful farts that could've sailed a boat upstream and they smelled like whole bulbs of garlic were on fire in my colon.

i used to order 3 gyros everytime i was there. one for the drive home. one for when i got home and took some bong hits. and one for the morning.

powerfarts.

:moreawesome:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

buffalo wings or white castle chicken sandwich with tons of bbq sauce...especially when you only eat chicken a few times a year after drinking heavily for most of the night :oops:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Introvert wrote:

powerfarts.
Cold gyro in the morning? Hardcore.
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

Day after never eat pesto on cream cheese, makes a man feel like a shit!
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

worst thing to eat: Captain Disease

best thing: breakfast fooooooooooods

Also, don't touch fish the day after
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Introvert wrote:
fecal flakes wrote:Fried rice. One of the worst feelings on earth is having a massive hangover puke when your stomach is only filled with acid-soaked rice. If you ate fried rice after binge drinking, chug a glass of water before you vomit! :drooly:
Ugh. When I was in my first band, playing one of our first real club type shows (shit, can't believe it's been 15 years) the owner of the club was in another band in town that we knew really well so even though I was 19 at the time he let me drink anything I wanted. I drank 2 pitchers of Hefeweizen to myself and had a few more beers when we all got back to my girlfriend's house. Before going to bed at 3:30am I downed a couple boxes of 2-3 day old leftover chinese food that included much fried rice. Fast forward a few hours and I wake up feeling really queezy. Before I could even try to figure out what was going on I start projectile vomiting all over my girlfriend's bedroom floor. In an effort to contain the sprays of beer soaked rice I grabbed a paper bag thinking that I'll just puke in there but my next heave goes right through the bottom of the bag. After my girlfriend made sure I was ok and finished she put me out on the couch but the next day when we woke up she had a long fit of yelling and then laughing at me and made me clean up the mess. I haven't had a Hefeweizen since and I never eat leftover chinese food.
chinese is worstest ever "leftovers" food.

eat it in present moment or move along pardner and toss it in the trash, MOD style.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
KommandoRob
Inhale/Exhale

Post by KommandoRob »

thai curry can be pretty rough.. acid reflux like hell :x
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Zerohero wrote:
Introvert wrote:
:what: NO
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
ungodlywarlock
Keep Farting...stinks...

Post by ungodlywarlock »

:what:
Usually (at least for the chinese food places around here), it takes about 10 times better re-heated for me.
Now smell is another thing. It usually annihilates the fridge with god awful ass-smell, but heat it up again and it becomes magical.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Bored, Esq. wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:
Introvert wrote:

powerfarts.
Cold gyro in the morning? Hardcore.
true kvlt gyro.
Deleted Account
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Deleted Account »

hipster holocaust wrote:buffalo wings
Yeah, a drunken trip to the diner for a buffalo chicken wrap, with blue cheese, at 5am, wasn't one of the better ideas I'd had in a while.
One Man Show
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

BUNGVOX wrote: true kvlt gyro.
Transilvanian Gyro, so cold...so dark.
hard paranormal dong
RIP_GHOST BONER_RIP

Post by hard paranormal dong »

i found out you shouldnt eat two burritos (no idea what kind they were) before bed. i was full all morning until i finally scrambled and puked the entire thing up in 3 stages. stage one was projectile and mostly bile, stage two was ALL THE HOT SAUCE, FUCKING ALL OF IT!! like seriously it was just a gigantic mouthful of red, my gf thought it was blood. stage 3 was seriously an entire burrito chunk which was almost the size of it when it went in. today sucked.
BUNGVOX wrote:anyone who can throw that many maiden titles into a short statement is entitled to do whatever the fuck he wants.