Netflix Flim-Flam Question

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: Netflix Flim-Flam Question

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:So...

I have an account where I can stream shit whenever the FUCK I want cause I'm such a big man. I usually watch it on my TV through my Xbox 360... which really does reduce the BIG MAN factor :oops: .

But you can also stream on the computer- which I've never done. So... what's stopping me from giving my girlfriend my password and letting her watch all the movies she wants on her computer while I watch shit on my TV AT MY LEISURE? Is Robocop going to come and fist me?

mrs zero watching streaming movies has gayed up my YOU LIKED Xmans Wooferine, TRY )CGI action DIckface exploding Cars II electric boogaloo._ preferences.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

Maybe you're afraid she'll see your queue and laugh?

MAN UP AND GIVER THE PASSWORD
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

doubleblumpkin wrote:
Or you can temporarily remove the ones that may have her questioning your sexuality.
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Pisscubes wrote:
doubleblumpkin wrote:Maybe you're afraid she'll see your queue and laugh?

She knows what a geek I am already!

I just wanted to know if there was any risk here. Are they going to see that I'm streaming this shit to two different places and then send some black dude to rape me?
i stream it on my xbox, both of my laptops, my work pc, other people's houses...

you're fine
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

Netflix DGAF, they're aware that people are streaming savvy, they built it that way, there's a reason Blockbusters are going out of business.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Are you asking if two people can be logged into an account at the same time from different IPs?
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

I'm just amazed you found anything worth watching on there.
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

Pisscubes wrote:
BUT WHAT IF I WANT TO WATCH "OILED VIKINGS CUDDLE WITH GREASED BARBARIANS IN THE GLADIATOR PIT PART 12" SOON? WHAT THEN?
If it's still showing I'm game! :wink:
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Pisscubes wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:I'm just amazed you found anything worth watching on there.

Errol Morris, Herzog, old 70s sci-fi, tons of old Dr. Who, tons of documentary stuff-- and as much as you can watch for like 8 bucks a month. I say give it a try! It's not like it has an AMAZING selection but it gets better every couple months I think. It's also awesome for being drunk at 3 in the morning and thinking of a movie you don't have and then checking out if Netflix streams it. Krull came through in the clutch a couple weeks back!
Huh...the last time I looked on there they didn't have much, I guess they improved it. Here I was thinking you were obsessed with the Air Bud movies or something...

"Look, honey, they have ALL of them!"
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

criterion put up a huge chunk of their library on there. it rules now
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

i watched primer on there the other day based on this boards chatter about it. it was awesome. it might get to the point where theres a lot more great shit on there than z-grade horror shit and things you'd only put on to go to sleep to. theres also a godamn ton of criterion restored shit now..
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

awesome, i love that movie. glad you liked it :tup:
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

fallbacktostone wrote:i watched primer on there the other day based on this boards chatter about it. it was awesome. it might get to the point where theres a lot more great shit on there than z-grade horror shit and things you'd only put on to go to sleep to. theres also a godamn ton of criterion restored shit now..
look at that! what is my problem
Last edited by fallbacktostone on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

yeah that movie :tup:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

second skin? haha i watched that shit too.

watching those guys grind on WOW for 4-5 days straight was enough to make my head hurt.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

if you want an equally skin-crawling experience, try Monster Camp
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

My sweaty in New York streams stuff on my account all the time. Every time I log in it says You Just Watched: LEGEND OF THE SEEKER: EPISODE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A GEEK.
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

I've never encountered it, but I'm actually not sure if it's just a coincidence owing to the fact that we're in different time zones and watch movies at different times. I seem to have a vague recollection that Netflix used to block such behavior but now allows it.
captain
Inhale/Exhale

Post by captain »

Yeah, they have a lot of great stuff available to stream!!! Like said, tons of Criterion. Also, tons of classic stuff (lots of film noir, Marilyn Monroe, Hitchcock stuff off the top of my mind). For TV, they have the whole Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Office (British and USA), Lost and Dexter shows up to the DVDs that are available, and a good bit of Alfred Hitchcock Theatre and South park. Lots of stand-up. Tons of great documentaries on anything and everything (lots of Errol Morris, Werner Herzog and Ken Burns). And a ton of other random stuff I can't think of. Good things I've seen recently include One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Pee-Wee's big Adventure, Rachel Getting Married, Repo Man, Groundhog Day, Illustrated Man, The Lady Vanishes, The Man Who knew Too Much, Laura, Solaris, Who's AFriad of Virginia Woolf, Henry Fool, In the Mood for Love, Bottle Rocket, As GOod as it gets, Z Channel, Synechdoche NY, and the timeless Hot Shots! and Hot Shots! Part Deux.

As far, as the question about using Netflix Instant simultaneously on 2 different computers. I'm not sure. I know that you can be logged into two different computerrrs and its not a problem, but beyond that I'm not sure.
"Never follow a hippie to a second location" -Jack Donaghy
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

im pretty sure they only thing you cant do isopen two tabs of streaming movies on the same comp
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

oh duyde pisscubwes i'm pretty sure that Vernon Florida is streaming too. if you've never seen that i'd fucking highly highly reccomened that shit..
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

follow that up with Gates of Heaven, also streaming
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Pisscubes wrote:Now watching a documentary on on-line gamers. It's pretty depressing.
We talked about that on here a few months ago. I thought the chick on there was pretty cute, though...

I didn't really find those people depressing. One can understand their need for adventure, excitement, etc. What I never understand is how they maintain their interest in that world...I guess the social dimension makes it. Whenever I played those games I just killed everything, I didn't talk to anyone...
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

flim-flam
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do