Dick Cheney is in the hospital again. (good)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Dick Cheney is in the hospital again. (good)

Post by Glass Asshole »

:brokenheart:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and- ... 3897.story

WASHINGTON - Former vice president Dick Cheney was hospitalized after experiencing chest pains today, an aide said.

Cheney assistant Peter Long issued a statement that the 69-year-old Cheney was resting comfortably and his doctors were evaluating the situation.

Cheney has a history of heart problems and has a pacemaker.

In 2008, doctors restored a normal rhythm to his heart with an electric shock. It was the second time in less than a year that Cheney had experienced and been treated for an atrial fibrillation, an abnormal rhythm involving the upper chambers of the heart.

Cheney has had four heart attacks, starting when he was 37. He has had quadruple bypass surgery and two artery-clearing angioplasties. In 2001, he had a special pacemaker implanted in his chest. The pacemaker's battery was replaced last year, and then the entire device was replaced.

The former vice president has kept a high profile since leaving the White House. He has sparred with the Obama administration over plans to close the U.S. detention facility for terror suspects at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and hold the trials of several high-profile detainees in civilian courts rather than military tribunals.

He made a surprise appearance last week at the Conservative Political Action Conference, where he accompanied his daughter Liz. He was greeted with chants of "Run, Dick, Run," but said "I am not going to do it."

Among his extensive government service, Cheney served as defense secretary under President George H.W. Bush.
"God used me as hammer boys, to beat his weary drum today"

In Gorguts we trust.
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Re: Dick Cheney is in the hospital again. (good)

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

dick cheney Rules!! he's an aquarius. me n cheney r actualy a lot alike. we r both aquarius, with virgo rising. that's y he comes across as "teacher" like. ppl say that about me, wen i make speeches as well. i think hes awsum. he's one of many polarizing aquarius vp's and potential aquarius vp's: like dan quayle, and of course sarah palin, the most recognizable woman today, is an aquarius.
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
F/K/A HAPF
How's them beans, ma?

Post by F/K/A HAPF »

Does the Vice President get free insurance provided by the country until he dies? If not, good. If so, why be happy that our taxes are going to keeping someone in the best medical care available when most people can't afford a heart attack?
Xbox live: dashboardmelted or HAPF
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

i wish he'd just hurry up and die.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

The only thing more pleasing than that was knowing torsians scumbag dad was dying of cancer. That will be a beautiful day, it might shut up relapses favorite little aristocrat (HE TALKED BAD TO HIS BOSSERS HES A FREE SPIRIT) for a day.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

Smegma wrote:Image

A man with a dick this big doesn't die that easy.
I will admit that I do love that picture. :mastoman: :mastoman:

In Gorguts we trust.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

I wonder if this has anything to do with Powell calling him out on TV...
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

F/K/A HAPF wrote:Does the Vice President get free insurance provided by the country until he dies? If not, good. If so, why be happy that our taxes are going to keeping someone in the best medical care available when most people can't afford a heart attack?

Because anything that knocks him down a peg or two is poetry to my ears. Besides how much are you and I paying for his recent doctors visit? His doctor visit may run somewhere between $50,000-$200,000, take that and then divide that by the entire tax paying population and that probably equals a fraction of a cent, maybe a few pennies a person at best. The guy has had four heart attacks, hearing about him suffering through a few more sure sounds like the best way to spend a few bailout cents.

In Gorguts we trust.
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:The only thing more pleasing than that was knowing torsians scumbag dad was dying of cancer. That will be a beautiful day, it might shut up relapses favorite little aristocrat (HE TALKED BAD TO HIS BOSSERS HES A FREE SPIRIT) for a day.

English?

In Gorguts we trust.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

It stunns me that anyone would do anything but spit upon torsian, a man whos politics actually make neonazis and other raciaits seem humane.. Torisan is human garbage, and that he has friends here makes me hate you for cheering on such an utterly ugly human being.
Last edited by VueeeuVueeeeuV on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Are you talking about Torsion or some kind of Chinese dude? Calm down.

If you ARE talking about Torsion, what the hell did he do to upset you?
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

Those god damn yellow torasians. Motherfuckers of doom! Must...stop...their political dogma from infecting AMERICA! I'm so with you bro.

In Gorguts we trust.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

You would not be allowed to "calm down" in torsians world. You will listen to the terms that your boss sets out for you(and they might have changed since last time.) or you will find another job. Thats the freedom torsion talks so highly of, and the freedom he would inflict on everyone. Remeber, he thinks he would be an "anachirst" if his freedom was aplied to its logical end.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

det-riot
Inhale/Exhale

Post by det-riot »

Bored, Esq. wrote:I wonder if this has anything to do with Powell calling him out on TV...
Off topic, I was on my way to yoga class and I drove by the CBS building and saw Powell out front talking to and hugging some guy in a wheelchair. Then I found out he just got done ripping Cheney a new one.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

det-riot wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:I wonder if this has anything to do with Powell calling him out on TV...
Off topic, I was on my way to yoga class and I drove by the CBS building and saw Powell out front talking to and hugging some guy in a wheelchair. Then I found out he just got done ripping Cheney a new one.
:tup:
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

I hope torsian watches his dad slowly die of cancer. You would all swhit yourselfs as your little rush weeped for the man who made him the merciless little conservitive hee shits all over the interet. Again, if you are torsians freind you have chosen to engage with the nastist motherfucker that can positbly exsist. I only hope one day he dies in pain after watching eveyrone he cares abhout(i guess that just means his boss) do the same.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:I hope torsian watches his dad slowly die of cancer. You would all swhit yourselfs as your little rush weeped for the man who made him the merciless little conservitive hee shits all over the interet. Again, if you are torsians freind you have chosen to engage with the nastist motherfucker that can positbly exsist. I only hope one day he dies in pain after watching eveyrone he cares abhout(i guess that just means his boss) do the same.
Hahahaha...

I love when you forget your meds.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

At least a nazi understands that society exsists. Torsian just wished we pretened it didn't and where thankful when the strong came to claim their prize. I hate this board for its worship of torsian. if you where good people you would spit in the animals face for what it would turn us all into.
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:I only hope one day he dies in pain after watching eveyrone he cares abhout(i guess that just means his boss) do the same.
:awesome:

I hate to upset you but word on the street is he recently discovered Marx and is seriously considering a paradigm shift.

In Gorguts we trust.
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:I am a living, breathing human trash pile that wishes death on those who don't agree with my jack-boot right-disguised-as-left rhetoric.
POST SUCKS
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:At least a nazi understands that society exsists. Torsian just wished we pretened it didn't and where thankful when the strong came to claim their prize. I hate this board for its worship of torsian. if you where good people you would spit in the animals face for what it would turn us all into.
Ha! This is great stuff...you should write speeches.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

Given the animals posting here I could only see him switching right from an Austrian(which you know, everyone is coming to respect, except econimist) to some sort of brutal nkvd wannabe. You don't become a libertarian unless you want to see the bosses deal with the "labor" issue with violence.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

To sum up. Torsian thinks the strong should control everyone else, where cheny belivesthe strong should pretend to while men like that really run things.to sum up. the right is worthless and has contrinbuted nothing to america yetwewill never say thetruth. The truth is we would be better with lots of dead right wingers.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

so was bill hicks. What year did he get sick of that? how many years have we heard shitheahs whine about how "PC HAS GONE TOO FAR" i heard some random black guy telll someone on his cellphone the other day about how far pc has gone. My entire life we have heard how cool people arent pc, well thoes cool people saw their day with the enigh years geroge w bush was in office. So fuck them. Seriously, we saw how the right ran things and FUCK THEM. and fuck their follers who want a more vicousl stragiht of the right to rule.