Post by WILL RAHMER »

BABYSITTING
PIZZA
TV
NANOplague
I'm not very smart.

Re: WEEKEND PLANS?

Post by NANOplague »

Hopefully starting a sculpture of Dan Simmons' Shrike, watching flicks, playing some MW2, playing guitar.
"Infidel defilers... they shall all drown in lakes of blood." ~ Thulsa Doom
Turd Murder
One Of Many Accounts

Re: WEEKEND PLANS?

Post by Turd Murder »

I've had needles into each ball numerous times as well has having saline injected into each nut (up to 10cc so far but have read the "avg" nut can take up to 25cc. Any more & the nut will burst). I've got a local Dr who wants to do stuff he can't with patients and he wants to skewer my nuts with a couple spinal needles as well as inserting multiple needles into each ball as well. I'm looking forward to him "working" on my crotch as he also is going to stick mutiple needles through my cockshaft & head (I've also had up to 24 needles through my cock). I NEVER thought i'd ever get into having someone "impaling" my cock & balls with needles, but find it to be a strange sensation as the needles are being pushed through the "meat" of my cock and into the nuts as well. Since there is so much bloodflow in the cock, if you do it, expect there to be some bruising of the shaft afterwards. The head doesn't seem to bruise but you can see a spot where each needle entered and exited. Just make sure sterile proceedures are followed and you should have no problems (atleast I haven't had any thus far). Have fun & enjoy!