Morris here is a modern-day poet, kinda like in olden times.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Morris here is a modern-day poet, kinda like in olden times.

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

No Cunting Elves
dreweq
git help.

Re: Morris here is a modern-day poet, kinda like in olden times.

Post by dreweq »

col. bruce hampton shoulda been huge... his hampton grease band has the glory of worst selling LP in columbia records history.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

dreweq wrote:col. bruce hampton shoulda been huge... his hampton grease band has the glory of worst selling LP in columbia records history.

fascinating... want to hear it-- descripted as avante guradeeee fusion :what: :what:

BINGO http://mutant-sounds.blogspot.com/2007/ ... ic-to.html
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Released in 1971, this album is boasted as the second worst selling album in Columbia records history beat out by a yoga instruction album. The Hampton Grease Band (formed 1968) consists of two guitarists, Harold Kelling and Glenn Phillips, both ranking in ability equal to Robert Fripp and Frank Zappa, :what: :what: a tight rhythm section consisting of Mike Holbrook on bass and Jerry Fields on drums and vocals rounded out with bizarre vocalist Bruce Hampton who resembles combination of Captain Beefheart, Family's Roger Chapman, Pere Ubu's David Thomas and Can's original vocalist Malcolm Mooney (which for some may relegate him to the "aquried taste" category). With the exception of two shorter songs (added to the album as a suggestion from Columbia records with the hopes of getting single out of the album) Music to Eat consisted of mainly 10-20 minute totally improvised both musically and vocally works, recorded in one take (due to a lack of recording budget) and edited down to final pieces, much in the vein of bands like Can and Faust. The most bizarre aspect of this band is its absurd lyrical content which often come from such sources as spray paint cans and dictionary entries of the city of Halifax, when not concentrating on such subjects as dying old ladies, trashmen and Mexican children loosing their virginity :what: . Apparently this band was even more bizarre live with Hampton often performing while standing on a pizza :pizza: :what: :pizza: as well as such acts as covering selected friends with mayonnaise. Unfortunately due to internal friction of this band and a total lack of success of their album, the Hampton Grease Band called it a day after only one release. Most of the members continued to work on other projects and do solo work, although they mostly remained in obscurity. Bruce Hampton recently played a minor part in the motion picture blockbuster
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
captain
Inhale/Exhale

Post by captain »

"I don't understand the meaning of the words."

:moreawesome:
"Never follow a hippie to a second location" -Jack Donaghy
heresy is progress
My Penis is Broken?

Post by heresy is progress »

Come on Morris, you fucking genius! get the fuck up and get the fuck out!
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

sugar mama
Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-ka

Post by sugar mama »

this movie keeps on giving year after year.