Gavin Harrison

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Arsonist
Throbbing Black Werebeast

Gavin Harrison

Post by The Arsonist »

I want to listen to some Gavin Harrison, but I see he's got a ton of recordings. What's the best stuff to hear him on?
metal5411
I hate my life.

Re: Gavin Harrison

Post by metal5411 »

Porcupine Tree. Amazing band and his work for them is just retarded good. In Absentia, Deadwing, Fear of a Blank Planet. Also his DVDs make me want to quit drumming, so if you're into feeling bad about your own playing this is the man to do it to you.
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
onefootblaster
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by onefootblaster »

metal5411 wrote:Porcupine Tree. Amazing band and his work for them is just retarded good. In Absentia, Deadwing, Fear of a Blank Planet. Also his DVDs make me want to quit drumming, so if you're into feeling bad about your own playing this is the man to do it to you.

pretty much sums it up. especially the dvd's. holy crap. :moreawesome: :moreawesome: :moreawesome:
Alfonso
Keep it thick...

Post by Alfonso »

He makes me want to quit. The Incident is mostly filler, but it's always a delight to listen to him.