Our next gig is at THE FISHTANK

Music posts are a bannable offense.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Our next gig is at THE FISHTANK

Post by soiled depends »

See you there!
-Winds of Genocide
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

The Arsonist
Throbbing Black Werebeast

Re: Our next gig is at THE FISHTANK

Post by The Arsonist »

With all the attention that you get around here, I keep trying really hard to see where the punchlines are. Aren't you at the point where you think this kind of shit is just sad yet?
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

The Arsonist wrote:With all the attention that you get around here, I keep trying really hard to see where the punchlines are. Aren't you at the point where you think this kind of shit is just sad yet?
The attention I get or the failed punchlines?
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Looking back on it now...I think the entire board was traumatized by Kat Shevil. I still wake up in the middle of the night sweating, reaching for a wig that isn't there.
The Arsonist

Post by The Arsonist »

soiled depends wrote:
The Arsonist wrote:With all the attention that you get around here, I keep trying really hard to see where the punchlines are. Aren't you at the point where you think this kind of shit is just sad yet?
The attention I get or the failed punchlines?

Just the failed punchlines, specifically the way you keep beating this dead horse about Kat.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

That was a fucked up time. You can't tell me that Steve posting here was just some random thing that you can just suddenly forget about. There are memories that blow my mind and besides, I don't really feel like talking about faggy bands like The End and The Deftones all day long.

The Arsonist

Post by The Arsonist »

soiled depends wrote:besides, I don't really feel like talking about faggy bands like The End and The Deftones all day long.
Wow, there you go again. I knew you were going to do that. Search out my posts and try to attack me by attacking the music that I like. It's these kind of really "simple" attempts at abusive humor that I just don't get.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

soiled depends wrote:That was a fucked up time. You can't tell me that Steve posting here was just some random thing that you can just suddenly forget about. There are memories that blow my mind and besides, I don't really feel like talking about faggy bands like The End and The Deftones all day long.
I find solace in the cheap bottle. I know it's not a long-term solution but the whiskey eases the dickshrinking fear of an unholy return. I keep thinking of Lemmy, of course, his final days, his only window on the world being a steadily murkier, shit-clouded view of a wannabe tranny and reprobate, effete, gay biker fumbling and sliding drunkenly on a stained couch, tongues darting in and out of each other's stinking orifices like tazed snakes or...the wistfully remembered guppies of yore.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

that mouth, perpetually gaped for penetration by a cock in each of those hundreds of photos...

Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

soiled depends wrote:that mouth, perpetually gaped for penetration by a cock in each of those hundreds of photos...
Ironically, he does look like a fish, perhaps...one inhabiting the lower depths of some trench or another. When I see those pics I always think there's an invisible vacuum cleaner in front of his face and he's trying not to be pulled into it.

Consult:

Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

How exactly did Lemmy die?
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Whee of the Dead wrote:How exactly did Lemmy die?
Neglect. He didn't have a few quid to borrow Steve for a night out, so he in turn, did not have any time for Lemmy.

Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Whee of the Dead wrote:How exactly did Lemmy die?
You know about that Led Zeppelin shark incident?
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

He sucked but now he's gone. Why does this thread exist? It's not like there was ever a question of whether or not he was worthwhile.
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.