If you could punch one girl and get away with it......

Music posts are a bannable offense.
baconrebellion
Zombie Apocalypse

Re: If you could punch one girl and get away with it......

Post by baconrebellion »

takeasneededforpain wrote:
My best friend said he believed in complete equality for women: she steps up like a dude, she's going down like one.
at a show in Portland Maine (many many moons ago) and a bunch of skin chicks were being absolute cunts, fucking with everyone and expecting their boyfriends to back them up. I got clocked in the side of the head by one of these bitches and gave her a vicious elbow to to the face, bloodied her lip etc. She went and got her boyfriend, whom I knew and his attitude was "You fucked with this guy? You got what was coming to you".
bundlesofvitals
OH LAWD!

Post by bundlesofvitals »

ShitTheBed wrote:Without a doubt, it would be Sarah Palin.
Yeah, this is a good one...or Elizabeth Hasslebeck, or that Kesha chick, but her face looks pre-punched...
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

bundlesofvitals wrote:
ShitTheBed wrote:Without a doubt, it would be Sarah Palin.
Yeah, this is a good one...or Elizabeth Hasslebeck, or that Kesha chick, but her face looks pre-punched... BY A HUGE BLACK COCK.
FIXED.
Eat shit and live...
Glass Asshole
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Glass Asshole »

Julia Child

I'd straight up pimp slap Barbara Bush. "You unibreasted bitch" *Smack*
"God used me as hammer boys, to beat his weary drum today"

In Gorguts we trust.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Like...half of them.
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

Nancy Grace, but only after I paid a filthy AIDS-ridden hobo to rape her immediately afterwards.
Teufel's Tomb » Facebook » Last.FM
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!
Deleted Account
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Deleted Account »

Has anyone said their own mother yet?
One Man Show
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

Sometimes I wish I could punch my girlfriend...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

That girl from those gaming videos.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

baconrebellion wrote:
takeasneededforpain wrote:
My best friend said he believed in complete equality for women: she steps up like a dude, she's going down like one.
at a show in Portland Maine (many many moons ago) and a bunch of skin chicks were being absolute cunts, fucking with everyone and expecting their boyfriends to back them up. I got clocked in the side of the head by one of these bitches and gave her a vicious elbow to to the face, bloodied her lip etc. She went and got her boyfriend, whom I knew and his attitude was "You fucked with this guy? You got what was coming to you".
hah. whenever i was around those pc fuckheads up in potown i would run my mouth like an asshole, non threatening, then they would come back at me with threats of physical violence. i made it very apparent that they were free to try to do as they please to me but i was a huge fan of 'equal rights, equal fights,' and i do in fact fight back unlike the majority of the ass kissing male anarcho buttheads. they would usually storm off after that. win.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

doubleblumpkin wrote:Sometimes I wish I could punch my girlfriend...
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Pisscubes wrote:My ex punched me in the face and when I restrained her by grabbing her arms and pushing her up against a wall, she screamed that I was a batterer. :roll:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :gong:
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

Pisscubes wrote:My ex punched me in the face and when I restrained her by grabbing her arms and pushing her up against a wall, she screamed that I was a batterer. :roll:
my mrs was shitfaced and going off on one I tried to calm her down and she lamped me then ran off and rang her brother saying i'd hit her, that was a good evening.
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Dr Yail Bloor wrote:
my mrs was shitfaced and going off on one I tried to calm her down and she lamped me then ran off and rang her brother saying i'd hit her, that was a good evening.
If a woman punched me in the face she'd better expect a retaliation punch. Fuck that.
SKI DOO
git help.

Post by SKI DOO »

4. : Hazel McCallion

3. : Helena Guergis

2. : That english cunt from the cheerios commercial

1. : THE QUEEN

Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

You should do a documentary on crazy bitches. Call up your ex and ask to do an interview for an important womens studies documentary, then after finishing up with the questions tell her the name of it. "Vagina Rabies"
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

hoooo boy
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

Pisscubes wrote:
Dr Yail Bloor wrote:
Ooof. I hope this was resolved before he tried to go Sonny Corleone on your ass.
luckily yes, in fact it was laughed about between us the next day
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

sharon osbourne, no question.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
RHT
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by RHT »

Noah's wife
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Pisscubes wrote:She punched me in the face at least twice in our relationship. Pulled a knife on me once too.

But I'm the batterer.
That's fucking crazy. I had an ex-girl hit me once. I was sitting on the couch, acting smug and refusing to argue with her, which drove her ballistic. She leaped on top of me and smacked me across my cheek. I grabbed her by the shoulders and tossed her off of me, rolling her on to the couch, effortlessly. I went straight for the phone threatening that I was going to call the police on her. My sudden outburst of anger, must have frightened her beyond belief, because she started apologizing and pleading with me to forgive her. She never raised a hand to me, slammed doors, nor broke stuff again in 10 years of being in a relationship.

Fast forward to the end of '08. My boyfriend thought it would be fun for me to dress up fancy, sit at a bar, and watch while a guy picked up on me. I was to only wear lingerie under my pea-coat, sit at the bar, reading an erotic novel, and entertain any men that made advances at me. Within 10 minutes of sitting at the bar, a handsome Latino in his mid-30s, named Javier sat next to me and offered to buy me a drink.

We started flirting and a few minutes later my bf entered and stood at the end of the bar. He watched us flirt for a while, then eventually sent me a drink through the bartender. I didn't know what to do, and started to panic. For whatever reason, I couldn't figure out how to break up the conversation with Javier, and get over to my bf. After a while he got impatient, and instead of coming over to talk to me, he left the bar in a jealous hissy-fit.

I totally freaked, feeling completely helpless, since I was all but naked under my jacket, and left alone with some stranger, in an extremely sexually charged situation. I ran after him, and when I got outside I saw that he was across the intersection an halfway down the next block. I screamed for him and he kept going. The shoes I was wearing made it impossible for me to run after him, so I started going into hysterics, crying frantically, and collapsing against the wall.

The next thing I knew, he was lifting me up, and telling me everything was ok. "OK!?!?!" I lost my mind and started yelling at him that this was all his fault, and how dare he leave me there like that. I was totally screaming at him, when suddenly, in a flash I was silenced by an open handed slap to my left cheek. I stood there stunned for a moment, the bite totally stolen from my tirade. I was instantly humbled and started to weep again. Such an odd feeling.

There was no way I could punch him back. It wouldn't accomplish anything except maybe pissing him off even further, and I didn't want to piss him off to begin with. As it stands, I have never hit any of my partners, and can't imagine a situation where I ever would. Granted, I'm allowed to punch girls now and "get away with it."
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

The same Javier who knows Wormed?
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:She punched me in the face at least twice in our relationship. Pulled a knife on me once too.

But I'm the batterer.
That's fucking crazy. I had an ex-girl hit me once. I was sitting on the couch, acting smug and refusing to argue with her, which drove her ballistic. She leaped on top of me and smacked me across my cheek. I grabbed her by the shoulders and tossed her off of me, rolling her on to the couch, effortlessly. I went straight for the phone threatening that I was going to call the police on her. My sudden outburst of anger, must have frightened her beyond belief, because she started apologizing and pleading with me to forgive her. She never raised a hand to me, slammed doors, nor broke stuff again in 10 years of being in a relationship.

Fast forward to the end of '08. My boyfriend thought it would be fun for me to dress up fancy, sit at a bar, and watch while a guy picked up on me. I was to only wear lingerie under my pea-coat, sit at the bar, reading an erotic novel, and entertain any men that made advances at me. Within 10 minutes of sitting at the bar, a handsome Latino in his mid-30s, named Javier sat next to me and offered to buy me a drink.

We started flirting and a few minutes later my bf entered and stood at the end of the bar. He watched us flirt for a while, then eventually sent me a drink through the bartender. I didn't know what to do, and started to panic. For whatever reason, I couldn't figure out how to break up the conversation with Javier, and get over to my bf. After a while he got impatient, and instead of coming over to talk to me, he left the bar in a jealous hissy-fit.

I totally freaked, feeling completely helpless, since I was all but naked under my jacket, and left alone with some stranger, in an extremely sexually charged situation. I ran after him, and when I got outside I saw that he was across the intersection an halfway down the next block. I screamed for him and he kept going. The shoes I was wearing made it impossible for me to run after him, so I started going into hysterics, crying frantically, and collapsing against the wall.

The next thing I knew, he was lifting me up, and telling me everything was ok. "OK!?!?!" I lost my mind and started yelling at him that this was all his fault, and how dare he leave me there like that. I was totally screaming at him, when suddenly, in a flash I was silenced by an open handed slap to my left cheek. I stood there stunned for a moment, the bite totally stolen from my tirade. I was instantly humbled and started to weep again. Such an odd feeling.

There was no way I could punch him back. It wouldn't accomplish anything except maybe pissing him off even further, and I didn't want to piss him off to begin with. As it stands, I have never hit any of my partners, and can't imagine a situation where I ever would. Granted, I'm allowed to punch girls now and "get away with it."
I can't believe your night of dick-teasing went that bad.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Dr Yail Bloor wrote:The same Javier who knows Wormed?
I dunno? This Javier was a social worker here in SF. That's all I know. Well, that and he had shoulders and a charming smile that made me stutter a little while I talked to him...
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W wrote:I can't believe your night of dick-teasing went that bad.
It was the ex-bf's fault. He had short-man's complex, so when he saw the guy who was flirting with me, he lost his cool, and became frustrated with jealousy. Honestly, I don't know why he thought it would be kinky to watch me flirt with someone else.