The doctors also recommended "moderation of alcohol intake."

Music posts are a bannable offense.
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

The doctors also recommended "moderation of alcohol intake."

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

what does this mean ?
Last edited by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W
Nespithe

Re: The doctors also recommended "moderation of alcohol intake.

Post by 43°29′28″N 83°23′49″W »

I think it means you're gay. And since you don't know the answer to your own question, you should have taken your doctor's advice years ago. But I guess ou might have just been born that way.
evildeadone
DO THE DEW!

Re: The doctors also recommended "moderation of alcohol intake.

Post by evildeadone »

dumb advice, what if you're an alkie... kinda useless. it's like advising someone to only smoke crack "socially."
"Yeah, they call me My My My My MITCHELL! I'm always bustin' heads, jumpin' in and outta beds... and YOU?" - Crow T. Robot
Broken Into Pieces
O.G. Interwebber

Re: The doctors also recommended "moderation of alcohol intake."

Post by Broken Into Pieces »

It means you should drink yourself into a stupor each and every night, if you don't you will suffer health problems caused by lack of alcohol. Moderation is from the Latin "modere", meaning "more".
Image Image
Xbox 360: Pabo Byungshin
¡Viva los Rudos!
oskorei noise industries
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

It means you need to spend the next 24 hours in the Katbox you water-brained fucking retard....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

this wasn't about me folks, it was about the US president.
Doctors tell Barack Obama to quit smoking

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/ma ... it-smoking

The American president has been trying to kick the habit for sometime, apart from the smoking he is in excellent health

Barack Obama is still struggling to kick smoking, according to his first medical examination since becoming president.

Obama is sensitive about his cigarette habit and tetchy with reporters who raise it. But after his 90-minute medical at the Navy hospital outside Washington yesterday morning, his doctors confirmed he had not yet managed to conquer the habit and suggested he "continue smoking cessation efforts".

The doctors said the president used medication to try to ease the pangs, they described it as "nicotine replacement therapy, self-use".

Obama promised Michelle when he embarked on his campaign to become president he would quit, at the time he said he was smoking about eight a day.

He told reporters last year he had quit but still had an occasional cigarette, without specifying how many.

His health was described as excellent and he does not have to return for another medical until 2012. Obama, who is 48, has 20-20 vision, weighs 179 llbs in his shoes and clothes, and requires little medication. Apart from the nicotine replacement, he uses a non-steroid anti-inflammatory medication associated with physical activity: he regularly plays basketball at the White House.

The doctors also recommended "moderation of alcohol intake".

I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:this wasn't about me folks, it was about the US president.
Doctors tell Barack Obama to quit smoking

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/ma ... it-smoking

The American president has been trying to kick the habit for sometime, apart from the smoking he is in excellent health

Barack Obama is still struggling to kick smoking, according to his first medical examination since becoming president.

Obama is sensitive about his cigarette habit and tetchy with reporters who raise it. But after his 90-minute medical at the Navy hospital outside Washington yesterday morning, his doctors confirmed he had not yet managed to conquer the habit and suggested he "continue smoking cessation efforts".

The doctors said the president used medication to try to ease the pangs, they described it as "nicotine replacement therapy, self-use".

Obama promised Michelle when he embarked on his campaign to become president he would quit, at the time he said he was smoking about eight a day.

He told reporters last year he had quit but still had an occasional cigarette, without specifying how many.

His health was described as excellent and he does not have to return for another medical until 2012. Obama, who is 48, has 20-20 vision, weighs 179 llbs in his shoes and clothes, and requires little medication. Apart from the nicotine replacement, he uses a non-steroid anti-inflammatory medication associated with physical activity: he regularly plays basketball at the White House.

The doctors also recommended "moderation of alcohol intake".

They recommend that to anyone---'cept alcoholics with critical liver cirrhosis who are recommended to NOT drink at all.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

I prefer Dr. Rabelais' drinking advice.
Last edited by Mr. Budd on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

soiled depends wrote:It means you need to spend the next 24 hours in the Katbox you water-brained fucking retard....
^ This. Also, this is the epitome of NWIOT
POST SUCKS
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

I'm so happy we have an actual adult for President again, although one that's apparently powerless.

Bored, Esq. wrote:I'm so happy we have an actual adult for President again, although one that's apparently powerless.
so, which form of propaganda enables you to have that belief?

Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:I'm so happy we have an actual adult for President again, although one that's apparently powerless.
Probably the opposite of the one you're about to copy/paste.
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Chevalier Mal Fet »

Bored, Esq. wrote:
If I had to "preside" over a country (and half a congress) full of dummfucs, battletards and hamelias, I'd probably show up to the podium with a stiff drink and a pack of smokes.... "exhales..... alright, let me explain this one more time".
Dudes - check out my record: https://linktr.ee/illuminihilation
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Jlapse, it's that smug, condescending attitude that makes Red Staters immediately dismiss NE liberals. It doesn't help anyone. They ALSO think they "know better", you know? BT is a troll, Simmfoc just likes steering you into ironic inanities, and Amelia is mentally ill. I don't see how thinking you're better than these posters makes you look dignified...or even in control of your own ego inflation. Tone down the establishment complacency, it's swelling in you at the same pace your resentment over the dissatisfaction of picket fence lifestyle makes you defend your choices as "maturity." Annoying...and one thought you were capable of more, truly.

This is a great opportunity for the President to be inspiring, once again. He could document his own struggle and create a mini-narrative to goad the unwashed. Instead of "Up from Nigger" it would be "Up from Nicotine." His PR people suck.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

Bored, Esq. wrote:Probably the opposite of the one you're about to copy/paste.
:awesome: no homo but I love you dude.
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Bored, Esq. wrote:Jlapse, it's that smug, condescending attitude that makes Red Staters immediately dismiss NE liberals. It doesn't help anyone. They ALSO think they "know better", you know? BT is a troll, Simmfoc just likes steering you into ironic inanities, and Amelia is mentally ill. I don't see how thinking you're better than these posters makes you look dignified...or even in control of your own ego inflation. Tone down the establishment complacency, it's swelling in you at the same pace your resentment over the dissatisfaction of picket fence lifestyle makes you defend your choices as "maturity." Annoying...and one thought you were capable of more, truly.
My indifference for what "Red-Staters" "think" knows no bounds. I understand the status of BT, DF and Amelia, I think they are sadly representative or worse, symptomatic of the general malaise of middle America, there is no need to 'think' I am better than them. Good, smart people shy away in disgust as the demons and denizens of meth-labs, mega-churches and message-boards ruin the country.... :)

I am not sure what you mean by establishment complacency, other than your usual need to ascribe motivations to others, badly (talk about annoying). I have held for some time, long before my 'settling' to some degree, the realistic view that the immature beliefs of anarchism, libertarianism, punk-rock-fuck-yeah-ism and death-metal-fuck-you-ism etc... are the childish things that must be put away as we grow older but I don't believe that makes me any more complacent than anyone clinging to the burnt out vestiges of the pathetic last droppings of their teenage rebellion.

It's funny that after all our tiffs on black metal, my hatred is now more elite than yours. I can almost see you shedding tears of compassion for these Christians, when you should be helping to incite the lions, you false.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

I have no problem with you, but I really don't think Bored, or most of the people who criticize your lock-step positions, are anarchists or libertarians. do you really believe that? plus, you prove him right in your post, with your "general malaise of middle America" crap. what realistic alternative do you posit, that isn't just as immature as any anarchist fantasy? farmers coming home and reading Chomsky all night? come on man....
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Spooky Apparition wrote:I have no problem with you, but I really don't think Bored, or most of the people who criticize your lock-step positions, are anarchists or libertarians. do you really believe that? plus, you prove him right in your post, with your "general malaise of middle America" crap. what realistic alternative do you posit, that isn't just as immature as any anarchist fantasy? farmers coming home and reading Chomsky all night? come on man....
I'd be interested in what my lock-step positions are, and I am sorry if I am not polite enough to not point out what sections of the country are holding the rest of us back. Nor am I a big Chomsky guy, but if it helps you defeat the straw-man, have at it.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

you're a fucking asshole dude. the middle of America is holding America back, rather than a select few Washington elite who happen to be comprised of your party of choice?

god if only those poor morons in the middle of America would STAND UP for their rights, it'd solve everything :cry:
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Spooky Apparition wrote:you're a fucking asshole dude. the middle of America is holding America back, rather than a select few Washington elite who happen to be comprised of your party of choice?

god if only those poor morons in the middle of America would STAND UP for their rights, it'd solve everything :cry:
So you don't know my positions but now I am part of the Washington elite by virtue of supporting the lesser of two evils. I'd love to hear how Obama for example is trying to hold America back, as opposed to say, doing the most he can with what he has to work with (i.e. the elected representatives who disproportionately represent virtually empty states). I don't really care about the morons in middle America, I am more disappointed in the smart people there who let the morons run the show. I don't know if it's laziness or cowardice but either way it's irritating, they either are afraid to stand up for themselves and call their neighbors on their idiocy or they escape for the refuges of the blue states. Maybe if we exiled them back into the breadbasket they'd have some motivation to try and improve their lots, rather than breathing a sigh of relief as they board the planes and leave the families and friends who humiliate them to stew in their own ignorance.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

fvkk

Bored, Esq. wrote:
probably the opposite of anything i am about to copy and paste?

hmm... i could have fun with that.

Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

John, you have...what? At best a 120-130 IQ and a BA from Columbia? A little humility would suit you well. I mean, your arrogance and conceit come from your upbringing and, I'm guessing, the misguided notion you have that you're a big fish in a little pond, but what does that mean on a grander scale? Please don't say stuff like "I was only trolling", either, you're only trolling when you try to say you're trolling. That kind of deceit and/or cop-out is beneath one of such lofty ambitions like a three bedroom in the city and 2.3 future agnostics. The whole "establishment Johnlapse" is a disgusting turn of events. Peace.

Bored, Esq. wrote:John, you have...what? At best a 120-130 IQ and a BA from Columbia? A little humility would suit you well. I mean, your arrogance and conceit come from your upbringing and, I'm guessing, the misguided notion you have that you're a big fish in a little pond, but what does that mean on a grander scale? Please don't say stuff like "I was only trolling", either, you're only trolling when you try to say you're trolling. That kind of deceit and/or cop-out is beneath one of such lofty ambitions like a three bedroom in the city and 2.3 future agnostics. The whole "establishment Johnlapse" is a disgusting turn of events. Peace.
if you think johnlapse is disgusting now, wait til he joins the civillian national security force.

Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Bored, Esq. wrote:John, you have...what? At best a 120-130 IQ and a BA from Columbia? A little humility would suit you well. I mean, your arrogance and conceit come from your upbringing and, I'm guessing, the misguided notion you have that you're a big fish in a little pond, but what does that mean on a grander scale? Please don't say stuff like "I was only trolling", either, you're only trolling when you try to say you're trolling. That kind of deceit and/or cop-out is beneath one of such lofty ambitions like a three bedroom in the city and 2.3 future agnostics. The whole "establishment Johnlapse" is a disgusting turn of events. Peace.
Your accusing anyone of arrogance is rich. Knowing I am smarter than the stupidest people on earth isn't exactly arrogant. I'm sure you know as much about my upbringing as Spooky knows about my lock-step views. Since you are basically bashing me for agreeing with your sentiment in this thread, I'll just assume you're off your meds again. Thanks for the Ivy League upgrade though.

I'm not trolling, more baiting, but I do use battletard threads, useless as they are for a venting opportunity to let my inner advances monkey out to play a little bit. Anway, lets look at who instinctively, defensively perhaps brings up the regional thing first in all these threads. If anything it's your implication that such stupidity is regional that I am responding too. It's arrogance if anything to claim particular regional values, never defined, to imply one region is value-less. And it's quite clear that there are plenty of smart, capable, compassionate people in middle America, I meet them all as they get off the bus or plane to New York and kiss the concrete, thanking god for safe passage out of the heart of dimness. :awesome: