Hipsters demand right to take crying kids to bars

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Mr. Budd

Hipsters demand right to take crying kids to bars

Post by Mr. Budd »

He looks divorced.

"Rules like this, simple compromises, don't bother Gross as they might other parents. He's not interested in taking Sasha out till all hours of the night anyway.

But when he gets a little stir-crazy in their apartment, he likes to head out to grab a stout with his little girl. He's not taking her to punk dive bars where the music is loud, fights break out and patrons make out or pass out. They gravitate to mellow hangouts, and only in the late afternoon or early evening.

"I'm not going to keep her out past 7 p.m. When the bar starts filling up, that's when we head home," he said. "It's responsible parenting and responsible adult behavior. I'm not knocking back double vodkas while my daughter is stumbling around."

He's not coaching soccer, ever.
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Re: Hipsters demand right to take crying kids to bars

Post by chris narcosis »

Mr. Budd wrote:

He's not coaching soccer, ever.

There`s alot to be said for that.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Are kids allow in pubs in England?
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

Mr. Budd wrote:Are kids allow in pubs in England?

Yeah in the daytime, it always used to annoy me.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

chris narcosis wrote:

Why - did they leave you there?
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

They could move to Wisconsin. Minors are allowed in bars with a legal guardian, and can drink if the guardian says it's okay, but bartenders can refuse service.
fvkk
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Mr. Budd wrote:
chris narcosis wrote:

:awesome:
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

Mr. Budd wrote:
chris narcosis wrote:

Well that`s a bit rude!
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Mr. Budd wrote:
chris narcosis wrote:

Oh damn.
fvkk
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

soiled depends wrote:
Mr. Budd wrote:
chris narcosis wrote:

:awesome:
AND YOU`RE ALSO REALLY RUDE! NOT CONSIDERING MY FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!
SKI DOO
git help.

Post by SKI DOO »

Most weekends that I have the kids and I need to get hosed I'll get some pitchers at the Pizza Hut Buffet or chug some Wildcat at the Mr. Sub on the strip that serves.
Kurt Russell's Beard
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Kurt Russell's Beard »

Just drink at home and save money. You have kids. Your life is different now. Don't bring your kids to bars. Duh. Fucking grow up.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Or go to Chuck E Cheese!
fvkk
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

There should be some sort of designation between restaurants and bars I guess. There's plenty of places to go eat and have a few coctails. Shit, I remember going to bars and playing like 8 dollars worth of quarters on the video games while the adults boozed it up and it never stopped me from killing hookers.
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

Some of my best childhood memories are hanging out with my Dad or Grandpa at the bar.
I would drink a lemonade, listen to the music from the juke-box while watching my Dad play French Pool.
I was never a brat, I loved it there.

I had no idea children weren't allowed in bars in the US.
I mean, I understand, most American kids are loud brats.
In France, we're still allowed to spank them in public so they know when to shut up. :awesome:
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

i saw a lady snatch up her screaming brat and start spanking him right as he started temper tantruming in the Wal-Marts the other day. i wanted to start cheering her on.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Mr. Budd wrote:There should be some sort of designation between restaurants and bars I guess. There's plenty of places to go eat and have a few coctails. Shit, I remember going to bars and playing like 8 dollars worth of quarters on the video games while the adults boozed it up and it never stopped me from killing hookers.
Yes.

Bars should be rated by the people who frequent them...and in a really obvious way, not going by how many motorcycles are outside or how dilapidated the place is. Many a time I was fooled by yuppie breeder trash who had excreted fake "authenticity" in order to feel like they were slumming it...then you belly up to the bar and it's $5 Heineken time. I've drunk horrible beer many times because I could no longer stomach hanging in yuppie bars and had to go find a dive so I wouldn't kill some guy passing around his cellphone with pictures of his latest ski trip.

Kids in bars? That's fine, as long as they're cool kids and they don't mind me puking in their face.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Mr. Budd wrote:There should be some sort of designation between restaurants and bars I guess. There's plenty of places to go eat and have a few coctails. Shit, I remember going to bars and playing like 8 dollars worth of quarters on the video games while the adults boozed it up and it never stopped me from killing hookers.

My gramma owned a bar and dad droveded a beer truck.... didn't become an alcoholic, but did get use to sitting on barstools, browsing jukeboxes, and dang, I loved that old bowling game---not the one with the stupid metal hockey puck, but with the mini round bowling ball... good times. remember this one olde man drunk, would get a shot and 2 small cokes poured into a single glass. you younger shavers won't know this, but cokes use to come in these small bottles ya see. Loved watching the view of the inside of the juke box---the robot arm putting on actual 45, and needle hittin' the wax.

Hipsters didn't even EXIST.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

The laws should be altered. Babies at bars: OK. Hipsters: BANNED.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Learning how to hold your booze takes practice.

IS NOBODY GOING TO MAKE FUN OF THAT FUCKIN' GAY HIPSTER AND HIS CRYING ADOPTED BRAT?
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Mr. Budd wrote: IS NOBODY GOING TO MAKE FUN OF THAT FUCKIN' GAY HIPSTER AND HIS CRYING ADOPTED BRAT?
I think "he looks divorced" pretty much knocked it out of the park.
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

Mr. Budd wrote:Image

Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Hell-haine wrote:Some of my best childhood memories are hanging out with my Dad or Grandpa at the bar.
I would drink a lemonade, listen to the music from the juke-box while watching my Dad play French Pool.
I was never a brat, I loved it there.

I had no idea children weren't allowed in bars in the US.
I mean, I understand, most American kids are loud brats.
In France, we're still allowed to spank them in public so they know when to shut up. :awesome:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
omg no u havent seen this

jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
ungodlywarlock
Keep Farting...stinks...

Post by ungodlywarlock »

I really hate people and their fucking kids.
Recently a (work) friend of mine moved into a new house and wanted to do a housewarming party. So he sends out an email to the company saying that he wanted to have a big party with BBQ ribs, plenty of alcohol and kegs and crazy times. And what was the first reply? "Is it alright if I bring my kids!". What? Yeah, that sounds like a great place to bring a kid to...a party of adults consuming tons of alcohol and swearing up a storm left and right. I mean, do you really have to infect every social setting with your little crying shitbag? Can you really not get away for 3 hours to enjoy a beer and relax? No? Then STAY THE FUCK HOME....you made the choice to have a kid and that's called sacrifice. Deal with it.

I'm so not ready to have a kid, clearly. :p
Obesese Witherspoon
One Of Many Accounts

Post by Obesese Witherspoon »

This douchebag is exactly the reason why there should be a test before you can have kids. Like someone said there are much better options IF you really need to have a beer or 2 and you have a child with you. But really, you can't wait until it's at least dark out to have your first drop?

My daughters 11 and she's seen me drink 2x in her whole life, and Ive never been stoned when she's around. There's a time and place for partying and it's never acceptable to take a mongoloid asian baby to a bar. EVER.
Hell-haine wrote:she should stuff it in her vagina like any responsible female .